It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Pope John Paul II waving from beyond the grave?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I saw this photo on the news this evening, and I must say that it is much more convincing and believeable than grilled cheese Mary or oil stain Jesus. This photo was supposedly taken at a prayer vigil for Pope John Paul II in Poland, which would make it a plausible location for the event to take place. Also, the bible indicates that God often uses fire for important events or appearances, ex. Moses and the burning bush, the tounges of fire.

I'd like more evidence and analysis from un -biased sources ( no hardcore religious people or atheists) But I'm believeing this one

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If this fire was for any other event, no one would notice the coincidence.

I see this just as more typical Catholic delusion, always seeing religious figures in random crap, such as tortillas and water stains beneath an underpass.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by Arawn
The flames and fire would have looked different from various angles.

Yes, but as fate would have it the picture was taken, recorded forever, from that specific angle and at that specific time.

I'm not saying it is or it isn't, but it's definitely an interesting photo.

Peace

I agree, while I personally doubt that the pope would bother appearing in such a manner if he so chose to appear (It has undertones of a less than heavenly afterlife for the old guy) it is a neat picture.

A one off - unless it was taken as a still from a video clip..

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
(It has undertones of a less than heavenly afterlife for the old guy)

Well duh hes a Catholic.

J/K, I don't believe in Hell. But I couldn't help it.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

So who drew the little hobglblins staring at the evil fire-pope, in the bottom right corner of the image !!!!

Are they his minions from hades come to hear his sermon !!!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

Originally posted by badw0lf
(It has undertones of a less than heavenly afterlife for the old guy)

Well duh hes a Catholic.

J/K, I don't believe in Hell. But I couldn't help it.

It was inevitable !!!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I see them ... good find ... not that I believe it to be more than a trick in some shape or form.

This doesn't look good for the old pope ... dancing in flames with fiery followers.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Greeneyedleo-
*sniff* You mean Tricky Dicky hasn't come back?? I knew you edited it I just liked the way it came out and wanted to make a point that people see what they want to. As for me anytime someone sees something in an image I'm going to blame it on Nixon. Even images on the moon. It's all part of Nixon's grand plan.

People need just take a look at an optical illusion page on the web and you can see just how unreliable the human eye is.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It can't be J.P. II. There's no inverted cross on display behind him!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join