It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Moon Movie" -- Were The Landings Faked? Interesting Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Well, I did a search if this was ever posted before and it only appeared in two or three threads as posts awhile back, I think it should have it's own thread since it's an interesting video and topic. The "movie" is about 7 minutes long.

Moon Movie link (YouTube link)

Website (moonmovie.com -- they have various DVDs for sale and other info)

[edit on 16-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Very interesting video, I'm sure it's been shown on here before

The best bit is the last 30 secs or so when they are changing the set

I've always thought the moon landing was faked. I just hope more evidence is out there

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Well, either they went to the Moon and saw aliens and UFOs and were "warned off" or it was all a hoax. Now, which conspiracy theory to belive? Ahh the agony of choice!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
....like I said, I did a search and it wasn't it's own thread, a couple of people mentioned it in passing. . . . I don't know about the science of these things, any, um, experts out there?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
well here's another one that is all telling---

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
....thanks for the link Airtrax. This is an interesting subject. I see that it's been covered a little on this site. I wonder what will happen in 2012 when the first hotel opens for "space tourism" -- last I heard that was still supposed to happen. Only wondering on this thread since then, people (millionaires) will be able to gauge the distance to the moon in the first person. Should be wild times that 2012. . . . .

new topics

top topics

join