It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O in NASA mission pictures?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I found something for us to take a further look at in these NASA pictures I got in an e-mail today. Look at the pictures of the space station the look past it on the horizon and you will see something big like a satellite. I would think that it would be a little to close for comfort if it was one.

www.texasjim.com:80...

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Pic 10... on the "limb" or crescent of our beautiful planet... I have nasty-migraine (which makes vision more difficult than usual)... I have a couple more from the same flight (of which I have a couple hundred hours of video)... those are great pics. Here's some of what I found.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

and

There's some other stuff that floats by...

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
In the image labeled nasa pix10 I resized the image a bit larger and zoomed in a factor of 3:1 and used sharpen and negative in my Paint Shop and Yes their is deffinately a object as well as what appears too be a second just below it.
Seems the size of another Spacestation but there should only be 1 last we were told. Odd and the object is deffinately there in two pics.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by VType]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Smashing photos but I see nothing but little lens flares here and there and nothing unusual. Can you point out what I'm supposed to be seeing. Ta.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Pictures 9 and 10. Look just above the horizon under the station in the middle of the photo.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
One thing these NASA films definitely prove is that there sure is a ton of junk floating around up in space, just bouncing around. It's a wonder nobody's been seriously injured or killed by it yet. One of these days, though...

I know a lot of people think they're alien spaceships, but that's a pretty tough call without a bit more information. Most of the time, there's no way of telling how big this stuff is, or how far away it is, or anything.

Might be a good private-industry space business to get into in the future. Space garbage grabber. Get a little ion ship, zoom around grabbing that stuff. Of course, you'd have to be careful not to run into anybody, or grab any secret satellites.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Smashing photos but I see nothing but little lens flares here and there and nothing unusual.

Yes. These pics have come-up here before. The conclusion was reflection of bright light sources (spotlights, etc) on camera optics.

Here's the discussion In fact, the OP posted in it.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
One thing these NASA films definitely prove is that there sure is a ton of junk floating around up in space, just bouncing around. It's a wonder nobody's been seriously injured or killed by it yet. One of these days, though...

I know a lot of people think they're alien spaceships, but that's a pretty tough call without a bit more information. Most of the time, there's no way of telling how big this stuff is, or how far away it is, or anything.

Might be a good private-industry space business to get into in the future. Space garbage grabber. Get a little ion ship, zoom around grabbing that stuff. Of course, you'd have to be careful not to run into anybody, or grab any secret satellites.

Fantastic pics...You bring up a good point about all the garbage floating around up there. I would love to see a collective list of everything that us humans have put up there so far.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Picture 11 shows at least one UFO off the horizon.
I was looking for these pictures the other day! Thanks and yes the last one is of hurricane Dean.
I had footage live from that comm. and then my satellite went down before I could record, and and when it came back up the photos had been changed and I lost all of my UFO evidence.
It looked like a virtual alien holiday in the footage...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

Opps my bad, I didnt remember seeing them before. Thanks for pointing that out. I dont buy the camera glare idea at all. Same glare at two different angles and yet the object is in the same spot. Do you see a glare in other pictures? No I dont think so.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Sky watcher]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Then you need to look at this picture which was also posted in the thread I linked to earlier.

There are flares and reflections all over the photo. There is no question what is going on. Even the large, gold-colored panels are reflected.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by IAttackPeople]

top topics

join