It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Lucas may have predicted 9/11.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
in ROTJ, a starship crashes into the star destroyer bridge and that's how they take down the empire with the flag ship.

The Empire isn't taken down because of the Executor's destruction. It was attacked to help buy the fighters more time. It wasn't the end game of the Rebel's plan; that was the destruction of the Death Star. If you watch the film, the Executor is tiny compared to the Death Star. The Executor crashing into the Death Star was inconsequential to the destruction of the battle-station. And it's debated among fans if the pilot of the A-wing performed a kamikaze action, or if it was a happy accident.

Your analysis of the symbols makes little sense. You say the Trade Federation are Chinese, yet their flagship is supposed to represent the World Trade Center. In real life, the World Trade Center was a symbol of American power and commerce, not Chinese.

You compare Tattooine to the Middle East. However, other than being the home of Anakin and Luke, ithe world itself figures very little into galactic-politics or events. In real-life, the Middle East is one of the main focuses of world-politics, and currently hosting two wars (we'll lump in Afghanistan, though technically it is not the Middle East). If Lucas meant Tattooine to be an allegory for the Middle East, then some significant battle would have taken place on the planet; yet in the movies we don't even see the most minor skirmish there.

The people on Tattooine do not look like "Osama Bin Laden." Every human encountered in the movies is white. The only culture that might resemble anyone from the Middle East are the Sand People. Even then, it's only in the burkha-like outfits the females wear; still, the only time they are shown is in Attack of the Clones, which was released after Sept 11.

If Coruscant is supposed to represent New York City, and the whole movie is an allegory for the Sept 11th attacks, why doesn't the Trade Federation attack take place on Coruscant? Why doesn't the destruction of the Federation capitol ship take place there? If Lucas was predicting 9/11, why doesn't a significant terrorist attack take place on Coruscant, if it represents New York. (And do not say the attack on the Jedi Temple by Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers is supposed to be 9/11, that is actually a reference to the Riechstag.)

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Originally posted by hawk123
forums.armageddononline.org...

Search above link on "THX-1138"
1971 Science fiction film is: THX-1138 Electronic Labyrinth
THX-1138 + LUH-3417 = 4555 = 911 X 5 (Pentáculo satanista)

This is a clear message from George Lucas.

what's the message? that the characters in THX are satanic worshipers? I don't get what you are trying to say.

Yes, because:
LUH-3417 = 34 x 17 = 578
578 + 666/2 = 911
And you all know who 666 is.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Awesome, awesome post jedimiller!! I've always like you're posts and truthfully....we're almost are on the same line of thinking. S/F for ya! Yes, I totally agree with you on this! I've ALWAYS believed that there was/is within the movie community are gifted in seeing the way things are and following that thread a bit further and coming to a supposed theory. (see my thread 'Messages in the movies')

Personally, I'd like to know how he got the sound from the drone that landed on Hoth, if anyone has that info I'd REALLY like to read it!!!!!

Anyone that watches how the empire comes into power, should be riveted in their seats, I was when I first saw it!! I was.."WHOA! that's about as surreal as you can get, based on what is happening in the US/World!"

Lucas is Jewish, and IMO and personal experience, some dreams DO come from the Lord. Not to derail this thread, but since you did mention that Lucas does have dreams and puts them into some of this movies, I believe that God in his mercy, shows us things to come through them. Some are so real that it's undeniable in their nature as where they come from.

As as I said in my 'messages in movies' thread, I believe that our spirits are crying out for answers from God and He's answering us through many different mediums, understanding of certain scripture which hasn't surfaced for years until the right moment, movies, newspapers, radio talk shows.. etc. NOT all of it is 'truth' but I think some of it is.

Think about this: If you had an idea or knew a secret/ information that you needed to get out to warn the people of earth on a global scale, that would be able to reach the masses in the shortest amount of time, with the clearest message, what would be the best means to do it?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

I just find it very odd that he released this film in 1999, years before sep 11 and if you look at the film you don't get it at all, but after a while, if you watch it now, you get it. problem is that most people see these films as fantasy movies when in reality it's art and a person's point of view on futire events. and Lucas has always been right with his ideas. the lightsaber, the death star and space weapons..scifi sometimes becomes reality.

...the lightsaber, the death star and space weapons..scifi sometimes becomes reality

I've heard a speaker on youtube(?) can't remember the vid, but, he said..."Whatever technology you see in the movies, understand that it's either been invented already, is currently invented or will be invented soon"

After seeing a few movies, it's kinda chilly to see what they might come up with....

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

I'm not sure where you come up with 666 in the equation? Where does it come from because I've done some numberology and know that the number must come from within the same name/subject.. you can't just arbitraily add one.. if that was true .. you can say anything about anything.. which does NOT follow the science of numerology itself.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
First you need to understand 3417
Therefore you need to understand the properties of 17. See
www.vinc17.org...
You also find on above link:
In George Lucas's film THX 1138, THX 1138's roommate (who is at the origin of THX's rebellion) has the number LUH 3417. At the very beginning of the film, one can hear: "you deviate 0.17 to the right".

Now again on above link: Bible
The number 17 is used 13 times in the Bible:
- Genesis 7:11, 8:4, 37:2, 47:28; 1 Kings 14:21, 22:52;
- 2 Kings 13:1, 16:1; 1 Chronicles 24:15, 25:24; 2 Chronicles 12:13;
- Jeremiah 32:9; Judith 1:13. The word "seventeen" is used 17 times;
The four additional references are:
- Judges 8:14; 1 Chronicles 7:11; Ezra 2:39; Nehemiah 7:42
The 17th book is the shortest.
Someone has spent 17 years looking for the exact middle point of the Bible. It is the psalm 117 which is the shortest.
Twice x 117 = 234 which is the mirror of the Cosmic Key 432
234 + 432 = 666

2² + 3² + 5² + 7² + 11² + 13² + 17² = 666 (number of the Beast).
And 578 from my previous post = 2 * 17²
911 = 578 + 666/2

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
And finally there are twice x 117 days (234 days) between the start of the president (Jan 20, 2001) and 911.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yes, because:
LUH-3417 = 34 x 17 = 578
578 + 666/2 = 911
And you all know who 666 is.

Hi Hawk great detective work with numbers there. However, how did you know to multiply 34X17? and not 11X38? I have seen THX 1138 lots of time, and I've never knew how that could relate numerically to 911 but you bring up LUH and he's a clone too. I assumed that he was just clone number 3417 and THX 1138. do you think Lucas could be meaning that 1138 is a verse or code to the davinci code? the bible or some scrolls?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I knew that Freenmasonary started in 1717 in England.
en.wikipedia.org...

Together with the numerology lesson of 3417, I started with 3417.
numerologyschool.com...
See text:
For example, a house number 3417 is etc.

Since 3417 + 1138 = 4555 = 5 times 911, I expected to be in the right direction. It gives a pentagram with sides 911.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
LUH-3417 / 3 = 1139 = THX-1138 + 1

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
LUH 3417 = 17 + 17 + 17 = Trinity of 17.
Again 17 is the important number. Now see: (1/17)

www.cs.utk.edu...
Later Rhea and Hermes fell in love, so He gambled with the Moon and won the seventieth part of Her light.
He made five days out of this light (for that is a seventieth part of the 29 days of illumination of
each of the twelve lunar months), and put them together outside of all Her months.
In this way Rhea was able to bear Her children in these five days out of time.

Entering the word LUH on the phone is the same as pushing the buttons:
5 8 4 (Together 5+8+4 = 17 again)

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You know, this thread is really interesting and has some excellent insights in it. I'm afraid though that personally I can't buy the numerical connections or even the prophesy connections. Whenever something happens, someone can always look to the past and fit it to the situation.

Just look at the Die Hard movies. First one had terrorists in a tall building. The next one involved potentially crashing planes. Do those two movies predict 911? I don't think so. Just a set of events that could be twisted and tied to an event.

Still, it's an interesting read.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
In Greece the word Apollyon (Destroyer) is used. (Revelation 9:11)
LUH 3417 ; 34 X 17 = 578 ; 578 + 666/2 = 911
LUH 3417 + THX 1138 = 4555 = 5 x 911
LUH 3417 = 17 + 17 + 17 = 51
Both numbers can be found in the series of Lucas numbers
9, 11, 20, 31, 51, 82, 133, 215, 348, 563, 911

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Heres a few more quotes

"Fear will keep the local systems in line..fear of this battle station."

"Your focus determines your reality."

"Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering.I sense much fear in you."

"We are not this crude matter.The force is all around us."

"The force is an energy field created by all living things.It surrounds us ,penetrates us and binds the galaxy together."

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
LEGO provides the Death Star called JEDI.
www.daddyodeals.com...

The intricately detailed Death Star II is comprised of 3,417 pieces.
Again a reference to LUH-3417 and George Lucas movies about Star Wars.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The intricately detailed Death Star II is comprised of 3,417 pieces.
Again a reference to LUH-3417 and George Lucas movies about Star Wars.

wow. i didn't know that. I don't collect legos, but I seen the death star built and I had no idea it had those numbers. You do great with numbers hawk. By the way all my student films I always give them numbers as titles.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Lego Mind(control)Storms makes also a reference to George Lucas in document:
mindstorms.lego.com...

The DeathStart II contains the same 3417 pieces (reference to LUH-3417)
All our children become MindControlled by this Lego storm.

Even more awfull is the reference made by Lego in this document to the JEDI masters.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
@2000 The LEGO Group
TM and R indicate trademarks of the LEGO Group
@LucasFilm Ltd & TM All Rights reserved.
All Star Wars elements are property of LucasFilm Ltd and/or Luas Licensing Ltd.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I don't know about Lucas, but when I was in highschool in the 1990s I formulated a story about what I called the Manifest Destiny of Pax Americana, which began with a massive terrorist attack on NYC. In the story the attack was nuclear though. Also in the story the US reacted by launching a global war on Islamic terror, established what I called the Department of Security, and the war eventually leads to World War 3 with an extremist Messianic Islamic figure, with the final battle in Arab occupied Israel at Jerusalem that climaxes with an Orbital Assault by US spaceborne troops and dropships. I even gave a presentation before my JROTC class on an outline for the need of a global war on terror and the establishment of Pax Americana around 1995-1996.

I don't know about parallels in Star Wars, other than to World War 2, but I definitley had deja vu and chills up my spine on Sep 11, 2001 and a number of times since then.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
THX-1138 + LUH-3417 = 4555 = 5 * 911
Now the relation to SEN is:
SEN-5241 - 4555 = 666
Again 666 in the same thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join