It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowing whats going to happen with Deja Vu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I have d�j� vu experience about three times in a week, and every time I get one I come so closes to knowing what is going to happen before it does. I have been able a couple of time to predict what was going to happen, most of the time it is what someone is going to say. This has been going on about two years now, and I would like to know if there is any way to know more before it happen or do I have to wait and in time it will happen.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This seems to happen to alot of people.
In time you may develop more, but for now i would just write down what you think will happen,

Do you have dreams that come true?
keep a log of all things you predict.

there are many sites that help you develop your skills,
and im sure if you do a search here on Ats you will find some usefull information,

Good luck. and let us know how things go,

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
some one told me that Deja vu was recognition from a previous life, not as in previous like 200 years ago, but previous as in the last cycle of the universe. I dont know if i believe it, but it is as good a theory as i have heard.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I have a few theories about Deja Vu, but one that I myself believe.

Deja Vu is a "ripple in the Force", where you have reached a vibrational level close enough to that of the Force to see a few things. To quote Yoda, "Through the Force, things you will see, other places; the future, the past, old friends long gone."

To better explain, imagine you are a log sticking up out of a still, clear pond. The pond being time, imagine a rock being thrown into the pond. What happens? The water ripples. The ripples eventually come to you, hit you, and move on, and the pond is tranquil for a moment. Then another ripple comes, and another, and eventually, the pond becomes tranquil again, for a time.

Visions come to you in ripples, something causes a ripple in the Force, a ripple in time, and you catch a glimpse of something to come, then you lose it; then later in time, you catch another glimpse - maybe of the same event, maybe a different one - and time moves on. Eventually, you run out of glimpses until the next stone is cast, and the ripples begin again.

Make sense?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I've been having Deja Vu alot lately also. About 3-4 times per week. Usually it will be a conversation and I somehow remember the first part and know what's coming next.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Check out my thread on deja vu. I know a lot of you other members believe in the spirituality of things and that's cool, I'm not going to knock that. This is about the scientific aspect of deja vu:

My 'deja vu' inducing drug

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've read the "deja vu" temporal-lobe epileptic attacks.

Here is a good link for it, so you can draw your own conclusions
people.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Personally, I believe in the theory which suggests that as u experience something ur brain is 'tricked' into thinking that u have foreseen the event. As the experience happens, the event is accidentally placed into the long term memory section of the brain and therefore u basically feel as if u have already seen the outcome somehow. When in fact there has just been a neurological mismatch.
Hope u get the picture, lol

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShinobiAurora
Personally, I believe in the theory which suggests that as u experience something ur brain is 'tricked' into thinking that u have foreseen the event. As the experience happens, the event is accidentally placed into the long term memory section of the brain and therefore u basically feel as if u have already seen the outcome somehow. When in fact there has just been a neurological mismatch.
Hope u get the picture, lol

Read my link, it's all about creating a drug that will do what you just described when administered.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is definately interesting stuff...if there is a chemical which induces the effect then could there be a reason for it, ie a reason why humans or any other creature for that fact would need this process...or is it simply a malfunction or side effect of the chemical?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thats a really good question. There's a possibilty that it's a malfunction because the only times I ever get deja vu are at unimportant events in my life. Though who can really say, thats an intriguing problem shinobi, I'm at a loss for a satisfactory answer.

[Edited on 1-25-2004 by insite]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Maybe you should start buying lottery tickets or going to the track.

top topics

join