It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright Red, Silver and Blue Space Objects. High Resolution.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
WARNING! The following videos contain music, and some disclosure.

All these objects were filmed through a telescope and camcorder, some using an HD camera:

Episode 31-Far Above Space and Time-Transformers-Reality In Our Dimensional Universe.
blip.tv...
www.blip.tv/file/417165

Episode 32 - Far Above Space and Time - Bright Red Objects in Space.

blip.tv...
www.blip.tv/file/418255

Episode 33 - Far Above Space and Time - Bright Blue and Silver Space Objects.

blip.tv...
www.blip.tv/file/418875

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
that's weird i don't know what they are, i was actually hoping that someone video taped what i was seeing all summer and just saw tonight with my friend

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
As somebody who's interested In ufology I have to be honest and say I'm sick of seeing these god dam objects supposedly seen through a telescope. Every other thread I've seen in regards to these pixels usually turns into a slanging match with people accusing each other of being hoaxers and being attached to the wacko case Cosbolt or whatever his name is. This is just one of those incidents where it's impossible to determine what they are or where they were filmed.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I know what you mean. I decided to post this anyway, I've moved on from arguing over any of this. I'm not here to say what it is, just to show it. There are good reasons for this. Regards,GK.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The music subtitles and false color images are very off putting for me. Put the images up without the accompanying bull crap and let them speak for themselves.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Fair play for sharing the videos. People can make there own judgment on the footage being shown. I personally think it's interesting but I don't have a clue what I'm looking at. I'm surprised you haven't changed your profile name with all the stick you get!!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Here's some raw footage.
blip.tv...
www.blip.tv/file/407725

Thanks, I'm used to all the stick, although the stick never sticks. What you are looking at are large space structures. Some of them change shape and alao vary in colour. The videos/episodes become clearer and more defined as they go on. You know I even got accused of faking the moon footage!!! Crazy. Gridkeeper.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Cheers and again I watch the footage in awe. Theres no disputing that it's intriguing. O.k so there in space and there being filmed. What do you think these structures are?

And I haven't seen the moon footage as like I said before I don't usually hang about on your threads as I can't be bothered with the aggro.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi, I don't really know what they all are but I have a few ideas. They could be many things. I believe the treaty runs out on the 28th of this month so maybe we will find out soon anyway. The moon footage really is awesome.
Here's the link:Episode 23 - Far Above Space and Time - ON THE MOON and VERY STRANGE space object. blip.tv...
www.blip.tv/file/403836

regards, gridkeeper. I will be doing no arguing on this thread. I am now off to the other thread as someone has just written a load of crap about me which I take extremely seriously. This has to stop.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

Thanks for posting. I agree that people should make their own minds up about this.

What treaty do you mean?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

Thanks, I'm used to all the stick, although the stick never sticks.

OH its does boyo It does

What you are looking at are large space structures.

PROVE IT !

Some of them change shape and alao vary in colour. The videos/episodes become clearer and more defined as they go on. You know I even got accused of faking the moon footage!!! Crazy. Gridkeeper.

Thats because you are known to fake so many things and post them as facts without any explanation at all.
You are associated with a known Hoaxer and I suspect you aided and abetted him in those hoaxes too.
You were outed by someone on the other thread and decided to try and move away from it and start a new thread.
Failed !

[edit on 10/10/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Double post
Mods please remove
Cheers

[edit on 10/10/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

PROVE YOUR CLAIMS. ALL OF THEM.

No money was ever paid to the person which filmed this footage. I suggest you think about that one very carefully. Because of that, the person concerned had to sell his HD video camera to pay his rent. There is much better footage, MUCH BETTER. Shame there's no camera to download them from. And now the tapes have been sent away. You can thank your mexican friends for that one.

Yes I did move threads. So what. I just want to talk to sensible level minded people and you are not one of them. Too bad.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

reply to post by Chorlton

PROVE YOUR CLAIMS. ALL OF THEM.

Which claims are those then? James Casbolt had 3 sets of photographs on his website at 3 separate times. All of them were PROVEN to be hoaxes, unless you actually think those shots of the Stockholm Subway system were actually DUMBS?
Claims that you are closely allied to this hoaxer? You admit it yourself?
Claims that you doctor your photos? One look at the stuff on Youtube proves that, pitifull retouching and posting of stills.

No money was ever paid to the person which filmed this footage. I suggest you think about that one very carefully.

Why should I think about it? Fromwhat I have seen thes videos were produced by a multimedia company, that alone should have set alarm bells ringing

Because of that, the person concerned had to sell his HD video camera to pay his rent.

Really? how do you know that?

There is much better footage, MUCH BETTER. Shame there's no camera to download them from. And now the tapes have been sent away. You can thank your mexican friends for that one.

'Mexican Friends???? Could you run that past me again please. Mexico is one place I havent been to in the world yet.

Yes I did move threads. So what. I just want to talk to sensible level minded people and you are not one of them. Too bad.

No you want people to believe you without question. Ive seen your response to anyone who questions your videos on Youtube, you post abuse at them. You were asked by a lot of sensible people about the origins and evidence for these videos and you ignored every question.
You are your own worst enemy. If you talk to people and explain they might listen but you think you can just slap up videos and everyone isgoing to bow down and tell you how greta you are and how wonderfull the videos are and ask the names of the aliens.

Say hello to James for me and tell him Paul says hello too.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Chorlton, maybe it's just me but, browsing through your posts, you seem well, kind of predatory. Always boasting about calling people out, calling folks liars, crackposts, and hoaxers. Is that why you're here? A couple recent posts of yours that seem typical of your responses...

I would realy and honestly suggest you seek urgent psychiatric help.

Have you got off your backside and gone and looked, or are you the oh so typical keyboard warrior who is happy to take the word of storytellers like Lear, Schneider and Lazar?

Put your toys back in your pram, theres a dear.

So in effect.... one fairystory gets updated by another fairystory?

Do we have any updates on the forests and waterfalls on the far side of the moon yet, or is it Autumn now?

I mean it could be a moon frog farting couldnt it.

Ive consistatly warned people on this thread about Gridkeepers posts and failure to disclose any information at all.

Neither would I give anyone any respect fro coming up with crackpot ideas simply because they misunderstand what went on.

How would you respond to someone suggesting that you're a thread predator?

[edit on 10-10-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I would suggest you put every one of those posts back into the contect that they were made.
Taking them out of context distorts everything.

All of those posts were made in response to questions, remarks or abuse.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That sort of predatory beligerance speaks for itself, it needs no context, for instance, if you were to frame a cat turd in a solid gold frame and place it on the grandest wall in a world class gallery, it would still be a cat turd.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

You cannot take sentences out of a total post then post them out of context.
That way you can make a saint look evil
One of those posts attributed to to me was made as a response to a direct abuse, yet I replied without abuse but you make it sound far worse than it was.

If you cant see that, youve already lost the argument, then again youve already made your mind up so its all rether pointless isnt it?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

In the www.blip.tv/file/407725 clip... noticed something odd about the very begining of it.

It looks very much like a philips screwdriver with a candy wrapper stuck over the end...

Or is it just me

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
no offense chorlton ... but I do see how you come off ... well, aggressive.

It doesn't have to be in a flaming sort of way, but ... you are on top of a lot of individuals posts.

Guys, Chorlton makes a lot of sense some times, he just doesn't seem to care for space speculation much. He wants cold hard facts. Ones that even science cannot give for things we readily accept. No problems, just a hard core space skeptic that is passionate and persistent. If you read some of the politcal points of view (away from a John Lear stance) ... he has been quite spot on, no bollocks.

What I am saying is, don't make a personal attack at him, even if you feel he is doing so, it doesn't make you look any better. I admit, he is a bit hard on some ... but, I have read a few threads where questions that were asked were deflected. Things that could have kept the anonymity of the person, but helped others understand the conditions, the equipment, the placement in the sky, time, and many other factors. In fact, if I would have looked at the poster, not just the title, I wouldn't be in here because of that thread.

I think if this was in skunkworks he would leave it alone ... but apparently Gridkeeper believes this to be real OR is a dedicated hoaxer ... and would never do that.

It is not for me to judge, and, I am refusing to look at these threads any further for the point of bickering, and, I just don't see them as ever being anywhere near conclusive if they aren't fake. Better off waiting for something inside our atmosphere, or, something quite more clear and obvious.

Here is a hint. Get an bigger telescope. Some can see deep into space very clearly. If you find such an object, learn how to focus quicker.

Why can this one person find so many anomalies, when, millions of people with telescope looking all over the sky all over the planet with varying lens sizes never do. By sheer chance, they would.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join