It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show of Hands - Is MM a Bully?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I was going to say "YES!" etc without a second thought, but then I realized it was about Major Malfunction and not Mirthful Me.

Major Malfunction, you're cool in my book.......and so is the monkey.

Peace

[edit on 9-10-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Naw, you're just a lil intimidating at first when you are not known.

After you are known, you actually come off pretty uh.. smart?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

What? Your a bully? I don't think so MM not by a long shot. I can think of a few peeps on here being bullies but I won't say it here. lol

(To the bullies- Respect your elders grasshoppers!)

[edit on 10/9/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't think you're a bully at all... Generally bullies are people that are mean to others for no particular reason or just to raise their self-esteem.

You sometimes come across as mean but only because you're so intelligent and only if you have a good reason to be. Sometimes you're a little too provocative, but it's cool. I love reading your posts. They amaze me.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've never said such a thing. I did make the comment to you that it SEEMED like every thread you posted on wound up turning into a pissing match. That is just how it SEEMS to me.... :shk:

As far as you being a bully, well, I can see how one might interpret the way you come across like that, but, not to me.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Of course, I can't really criticize anyone for being opinionated because we ALL know how I am on these boards.
I surely can't accuse anyone of being asinine, because we ALL know how I am on these boards.
However, the one thing that I have criticized you for, MM, is because you tend to turn things personal. You have a tendency of calling people "ignorant," if not outright, in a round about way, and a lot of people don't take kindly to that.

Personally, while I don't know you, I think you're probably a pretty good person. I just have to roll my eyes when you engage in verbal barbs back and forth with some of the posters here, though. Hell, I'm not saying anything I haven't told you before, MM. You have a pretty decent view of where I stand.

Hey, you asked, and I'm giving you my honest opinion,yet, once again.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
OMG yes, you are forthright, honest, brash, caring, annoying, stubborn, loud, opinionated, funny and .... ohh hell, who are we talking about again, you or me.

I think your great. mojo.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sorry I got to this thread so late

MM is a Bully...she is! She keeps taunting me with chocolate cake and thoughts of bread pudding

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
All right you guys, will you ALL marry me?

Or maybe we could all have a virtual pajama party with lots of spooky games and chocolate. All chocolate, all the time. Mmmmm ... where's dinner?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
MM! I actually bought you a present the other day. I'm dying to give it too you...it's a little cook book full of all different kinds of bread pudding recipes

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
MM! I actually bought you a present the other day. I'm dying to give it too you...it's a little cook book full of all different kinds of bread pudding recipes

now she is making you buy her presents..:shk:
I knew it..
comfort food too..
well, as long as SHE is comfortable..ya know? Thats all that counts..

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That's right! It's all about ME!

Jen, you bought me a cookbook? You gonna bring it in person so we can have a test kitchen round table?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
now she is making you buy her presents..:shk:

I know it

See.....She really is a Bully! But when I saw that little cook book....it spoke to me
Do you think I've been brain washed with thoughts of bread pudding?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Blame not the Major; bread pudding has secret powers all its own.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Jen, you bought me a cookbook? You gonna bring it in person so we can have a test kitchen round table?

Yes....I really did! As soon as I saw it...I thought about our bread pudding conversation, and had to buy it. I'll bring it....now then....what kind of spirits go well with bread pudding?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have a wicked recipe for Grand Marnier sauce. It's supposed to go on Charlotte Malakoff au Chocolate, but I'd bet it would work just as well on some bread pudding.

When can I expect you? I'll put some loaves out to get stale.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

Do you think I've been brain washed with thoughts of bread pudding?

I dunno, you're raisin a good point..It's possible..
I have heard bread pudding is battery, then you subject it to extreme heat, just to get a rise out of it..sounds threatening..in the most subliminal of ways.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Charlotte Malakoff au Chocolate

Sounds interesting. See there she goes with the chocolate again

You Bully

When can I expect you? I'll put some loaves out to get stale.

God love ya...ya little atheist I scanned the cover of the little cook book for you

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
AAAARGH Now I'm jonesing for some puddin'

Puuuuuuudding

Beyoooooootiful puuuuuuuudding

Chocolate bread pudding :

In case you can't get the visual I'm sitting here drooling and making Homer Simpson noises.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
MM!! That's just plain mean
Look at that chocolate bread pudding

If I have any
dance in my head....I'm gonna know for sure that the brain-washing is complete.

Edit* oops

[edit on 10/9/2007 by jensouth31]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join