It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi calls Israelis and Palestinians stupid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Here is a speech Gaddafi was giving in which he was explaining his views on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. I'm not sure what event this was but I have never been a great fan of Gaddafi however he makes good sense here. I think both sides should listen to what he is saying. The scary part about this is when Gaddafi makes more sense than my countries current President(Bush).

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 9-10-2007 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Without watching the video yet, I agree with him. Pawns for the NWO, both sides.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Both sides leaders and groups are stupid in my opinion, I don't know them personally of course, but from what Ive seen, both sides leaders and followers are stupid, Its all the innocent civilians in the middle of it all that I feel sorry for.

There are very clever, good people that could make a change living there, but it seems people love to follow the stupid guys, just like everyday life, for example in school the leader of friends is always the most stupid idiotic guy, and everyone follows him.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I agree with you completely _Phoenix_. It is always the innocent citizens with their family's(fathers,mothers, brothers,sisters,sons,daughters, and grandparents) that just want to live in peace that get killed for most of the time a hand full of peoples indifference for one another.It's very sad that in this day and age we still have not progressed.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
ahh this was a speech he gave in 2005 at the Arab League summit. Here is the full article on it.

www.jnewswire.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
yea the sham 2 state solution has been exposed for what it really is-Aphartied, the only way Palestinans can ever have their 'rights' is if they are granted equal citizenship with everyone else in that country..

but thats actually what Palestine was when it was under British control, Britain had control but it was 1 country and Jews and Arabs had equal rights..I think the Jewish State thing is an outdated model from the post WWI era..their wreckless policies of constantly trying to make this are or that area "Jewish" with complete disreguard of the lives of the people they constantly displace and steal from..

Americans needs to liberate itself from the zionist lobby that controls their system and is dragging that country down..these idiot "neo-cons" are all actually zionist agents that have more loyalty to a foreign APhartied state than they do to America...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
He makes a perfect point. Men fight, just to fight. I think this says less about land disputes and more about inherent human nature. War is meaningless and dated.

new topics

top topics

join