It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is now here?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The Bible verse from chapter 8 of the Book of Daniel is seen as a prophecy of the Antichrist: "And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences
( Lyrics-songs), shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."[4]

Below are some staggering "coincidences" that have plagued my life since the day i was born and all my features are similar to every painting ever conceived of Jesus. Please take an open view and look in to the information i provide and tell me what u think. According to the information about my own life i have researched and the dreams i have been having.

It look's to me by the research I have constantly looked through that there MAY be an ever increasing chance i COULD be the resurrection through consciousness; I, like many awaken true light of love: is Jesus Christ. In my heart it is certain, i feel it, i know it.

Before i would like to tell you my born initials, it was A P J C ( Andrew Paul Joseph Clark) the hidden symbolic of A-Pocalyptic Jesus Christ.

Andrew was the first person to meet Jesus.

Paul was Unlike the Twelve Apostles, Paul did not know Jesus in life; he came to faith through a vision of the risen Jesus (1Corinthians 15:8–9) and stressed that his apostolic authority was based on his vision. As he wrote, he "received it [the Gospel] by revelation from Jesus Christ" the first to receive.

Joseph - The meaning given to the name (l.c.) is "shall add": "The Lord shall add to me another son" ( which is remarkable the same context of things).

also in mind The boy's name Clark \c-la-rk\ is pronounced klark. It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "cleric, clerk". "cleric" A cleric is a member of the clergy of a religion, especially one that has trained or ordained priests, preachers, or other religious professionals. Its non-specific nature means it is often used to refer to the religious leadership in Islam and clerk was a medieval context, the word meant "Scholar" and still related to the word "cleric" ... maybe telling you something there?

every letter and word is exactly in line to the predicted second coming.

why name a child in such a way which is accurate to detail, were not just the names are in line but the letters as well as the names mentioned of the first coming to the second coming... for example andrew is the first to meet paul is the first to have visions of the second coming. ( named by the hospital of england)

[edit on 8-10-2007 by deathpoet69]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
--------------------------------------------------------------
4+6 =10

My year of birth is 1+9+8+2 = 20 and 0 is not a number so the number 2 is left and that would be converted to the second, the time was 4.05 ( 4+5 and add two from my birth is 11 which makes Two.

7th of october 1982 all adds up, 10 take zero of it is 1 , then when you calculate all 7/10/1982 7+10=17+1982=1999 which can be seen as 0 but notice the 1 at the end which is above all three 9s turn it up side down its three 6s against the one.

My surrogate Mother was Mary Eileen ( Eileen Meaning of light from heaven)
Meaning: Light - from Helen ( did not give birth to me, my real mother left me, TWO days after)
My father is called John, Saint John the baptist was the writer of the apocalypse.
So we have John the messenger of the apocalypse and mary the creator of Jesus, both creation and ending.
just like i previously mentioned "Andrew and Paul"

i was Born near a field called LOFT-House = verb: kick or strike high in the air and house of the sky.

My birthday was this 7th of October i am now 24, 2+4 = 6 . By time it is 2012 i will be 29, 2+9 = 11, 1+1=two.
2006 24 on october of every year
2007 25 =7
2008 26 =8
2009 27 =9
2010 28 =10
2011 29 = 11
2012 30 = < so before october in 2012 i shall be 29 which is 11 which is 2. 2012 the start of enlightenment and the end of the mayan calendar and this is when jesus is suppose to show himself in public.

Born in St Mary's Hospital ( in Armly Leeds), My first school was saint Joseph ( Hunslet, Leeds) .

I was awoken on the day my terribly abusive ex partner GAIL - AbiGail which is shown in the bible en.wikipedia.org... ( which

means Head of a monastery, a father's Joy ) was nearly murdered on the 22nd of August 2006, i had a very intense dream, a new awakening, death is end of an era and entering a new.
here is the adding of that date.
8 +2+2 +2+6 = 2

the tuesday is also the second day of the week.
I am learning from the king David who back in the day in his previous life was again a musician poet and warrior. The Dave i know now in this era was a ex solider and now is musician and poet, novelist etc who has a band called Gaia the mother goddess, earth. He is the teacher of Jesus aka Yeshua. King David in the bible states = In response to David's desire to build a House of God, God promised David that his royal house would endure forever.[6] therefore believe that the Messiah will be a direct descendant of King David, and Christians trace the lineage of Jesus back to him through both Mary and Joseph.
Do you not see it? the christens will trace the lineage of jesus back to him THROUGH mary and Joseph, my parents.

I had a vision to move to wales were i later found out is home to the holy grail, since trying all my effort to get down i have come across negative situations, such as when i wanted to move to wales the man who tried to help me was Jonathan who was 20 years old (TWO) on the 16th ( 1+6= 7 the sign of god) of march died after meeting me ( 2 days after meeting) in south wales after i was preparing to move there after a dream i had that the holy grail been in wales.

my recent ex girlfriend uncle died at exactly 10:10pm =2 and died on easter day and was located in wales ( holding my t shirt after it old her he will hold it and he will go with me) which was easter.

When i was in wales, I was in front of 10 witness's i made the water ripple, the stop from coming towards me as the tied came in, i made the sand turn in to small pebbles.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sara being my girlfriend now is in the bible of been named sarai or sarah as the wife of abraham who happens 2 be the mother of david in the bible.

www.myspace.com/yeshua02

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
All coded

CD cover COLOUR (view on site)

Culture of Green: Green is the national color of Ireland and is strongly associated with that country. Green also has close associations with Islam. Because of all the green in nature the color is reminiscent of Spring. Coupled with red it's a Christmas color.

Green is healing, sympathetic, steadfast, and restrained. In the environment, it reduces stress and movement. Goethe observed that green is soothing because it balances the positive yellow and the negative blue. In Egypt, green symbolised life, growth, and rebirth; it was opposed to black, the colour of death

video taking place -
St marys catherdal in linchfield.

some other extrodanly facts

Date of birth

7/10/1982 =1999 ( the one against 666) or by adding 7+10+1+9+8+2 = 28 28 2+8=10 which is one (the one)

ANDREW
1,5,4,9,5,5 =29 2+9=11

the number 11 is the meaning of

visionary, an
artist. Expands
consciousness.
Avoid extremes,
being too high-
strung. Impractical.
To be enlightened
and to enlighten
others.
Metaphysical small
business with far-
reaching appeal.

PAUL
7,1,3,3 =14 . 1+4=5

the number 5 means
Bold, daring, and
persuasive. Enjoys
the finer things.
Restlessness to the
point of boredom.
Easily side-tracked.
To search for new
opportunities. Take
chances. Try it all.

Main objective- Public figure, media,
develop new idea
for small business.

Joseph
1,6,1,5,7,8 =28. 2+8=10

the number one excluding the zero.

means
Natural leader,
self-sufficient,
ambitious.

Avoid extremes of
bossiness, shyness.
Too impulsive.

Standing out from
the crowd. Trying
new ideas.
Political leadership,
celebrity, or small
business owner.

Clark.
3,3,1,9,2 =18 =9

the number 9 means

Inspired, intuitive,
creative. Seeks to
improve the world.

Needs to avoid bad
habits, and attend
to life's details.

To see the "big
picture." To dream
the dream.
Community leader,
organize small bus-
iness owners

adding the last equalisation of the numbers either way above we can see what it adds to
28+29+14+28+18=117. 1+1+7=9

11+10+10+5+9 =45. 4+5=9

so like the that of birth and the name its self is 999 in masonic and other symbolical numbers the number 9 is the same of number 6. 666.

the name andrew to the name clark is an begining and end including all the names exactly matching the path to jesus.
Andrew first meeting with jesus with his brother simon aka peter.
paul who has visons in his dreams of jesus and made the relevations
jospeh his father
clark the jugde

( it even goses back in time)

jugde
dad
spoke beyond grave
first friend.

The place of were i first started to rap ( simluar to were jesus first began to speak his wisdom) is BARN-sley the meaning of its origins lie in the Saxon word Berne, for barn or storehouse, and Lay, for field simluar to that of the birth of christ bethlaham or that be rescurection.

Bethlehem means the house of bread in Aramaic and Hebrew, and the house of meat in Arabic
simluar again

BARN ( HOUSE) LAY Field ( WHEAT) - and in behtlaham HOUSE OF BREAD?

Barnsley is the centre of England, halfway between East & West & North & South. 2 miles from J37 M1 (motoway).
www.barnsley2day.co.uk/

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

OH quit with the numbers people, please

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Bethlehem map (city of jesus) is also Very simluar to that of Barnsley map and location wise, were bethlehem is in the middle of israel and even the map is very simluar.

compare both maps

en.wikipedia.org...:South_Yorkshire_outline_map_with_UK.png barnsley

upload.wikimedia.org... bethlehem

British Israelism (sometimes called Anglo-Israelism) is a Christian theology based on the premise that many early British people, Europeans and/or their royal families were direct lineal descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel and in some cases of the Tribe of Judah. Most of the adherants base these ideas largely on their interpretation of Biblical passages relating to the historical Houses of Israel and Judah, and the Hebrew diaspora.

source here

en.wikipedia.org...

it is also beleived that the atucal isreal is britian and not the one they created to disinform the jews. i am not jew thought. am neither muslim or any relgion.

look at the picture here to compare jesus and me.

there is evdience but what is it about?

I have done alot things and can do alot things.
Been to a phystricist? yes.. nothing up with me
witness's seen things yes.
had to many dreams which have come true. I dont know what to beleive but somthing is going on and i would like explantion please.

I also want to show you pictures here...
viewmorepics.myspace.com...

At back of the picture of me on wall paper is noted 69

am either the devil or christ or am somthing symbolic but what ever i do to question myself signs keep coming to prove things.
explantion please

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
No need for numerology or any of that hocus-pocus, Jesus has been here the whole time; just look up in the sky and there he is, the Sun of God......

Here's a great site that goes through very well indeed: www.jesusneverexisted.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So if i understand you right,you think your Jesus?

C'mon now,why not just go with indigo or emo or something like all the other super humans out there.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Jesus Christ! (Pun intended)......... Barnsley is rather close to me, I'm rather scared now.

Can't imagine Jesus having a Barnsley accent though. Arrr'reyt, me dad sent me back darrrn t' Earth to sort all this war an' stuff out.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You're not Jesus!!!
He is seated at the right hand of God until he returns to 'snatch' his bride away to the marriage supper of the lamb, while the Earth is emersed in the Great Tribulation.
You're not the antichrist either, or you wouldn't be here. You'd be pulling the heads off of baby kittens or something.
I can tell you were raised catholic, other than that I don't see anything to worry about.Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
jesus christ on a friggin Harley

i know he rides a harley for a fact.

i saw him riding it with his girlfriend

saw her tattoo also when she flashed me

it sed "i like them hung"

so post the pic of your harley and ill see if it matches the one i remember.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Every time I look at you I don't understand
Why you let the numbers you add get so out of hand.
Here on ATS, I'm afraid you won't make the grade
Why'd you trust these dates and times when they're all man-made,
2+1 may equal 3, and 6 and 6 be 12
But don't you think it's more likely that nothing can be found?
Don't you get me wrong.
I only want to know.

Death Poet, Death Poet,
Who are you? Why are you 69?
Jesus Christ Rap Superstar,
Why do you think you're what you say you are?

Tell me why you think about your names at the top.
Meaning beyond the popular, that you say they've got?
Andrew Paul is pretty usual, or deny this do you?
While 'Joseph Clark' on Google numbers more than a few.
You say A-Pocalyptic Jesus Christ, well I disagree, as
You've got four names sir, while that is just three.
Don't you get me wrong.
I only want to know.

Death Poet, Death Poet,
Who are you? Why are you 69?
Jesus Christ Rap Superstar,
Why do you think you're what you say you are?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
What is this, the sequel to The Number 23 or something?

I think you've got a bit out of hand there..

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You know, I was with you all the way through the initials and the numerology;

but...

Bethlehem is like Barnsley?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Its the things i can do to, i dint jus come out with it i invesigated it myself to make sure, i have done loads of things, i could be jus a star child or watever . am from leeds originally not from barnsley and u need 2 look at the evdience instead of just nocking it off.

I have done some horridable things some i should be in jail for for rest of my life and others i have done some mircalious things which i can prove 2 anyone.

I have had intensive dreams of which all came true.
I was expecting all this anyways thats why i put it up cause i knew it be no no no.

Andrew Paul be popular name, point been?
Jospeh clark is not as poper. point been?
what thats 2 do with the full name
mine is 4 words were as apocalyise jesus christ is only 3 words
A-POCAL
A-PAUL

i was raised catholic yes how did u know? cause of the names?
am also irish.

heard about the sun thing i know all about the conspricies and theroies thats was i have been looking things up.

obviously u aint invesigated to see it all, blind igronace.
i dint just decide.

i could of got out of hand nickh but from reading everything i seen and looking up numology and how the masons etc use it, i saw the logic. straight away you take the obvious and dint look in to it.
so lets do a test.

One of you come back on here in say 4 days and tell me if you got a mark on your left arms.

to timeless test when i wa comparin maps the size and location and the look of them both look the same.

or add me on [email protected] and i will personally show u wat i can do.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by deathpoet69]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
One of you come back on here in say 4 days and tell me if you got a mark on your left arms.

OK, I took the Mickey out of Barnsley so I'll stand up and take the test. What kind of mark am I looking for?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by timeless test

add me to msn so i can directly get your connection.
en ill tell you but u have to tell everyone on here after i show you and do not ignore the sign. i shall show everyone like i have before.

This is what WILL happen not could happen.
Nightmare in first night, you begin to swet you cant go 2 sleep. you go 2 the toilet you see boild white blister on your hand then little bits of itchy type redness on your fingers.
your arm will start to tingle and your breathing will become slow and hard to breathe at times, your arm will become with a rash, the mark you see is the letter j and the letter 6 which will be small but obvious.

as the nights go on with these's 4 days you will start to see redness inr your face as if it was like a flu, you begin to swet.
you will start to tremble, people around you will start been different dramtically.
and you shall come back on here and take a photo of what has happend and you shall show theses people.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Hmmmm, I'm kind of choosy about who I hand out my contact details to so I'm going to pass on that thanks. I can't help but think that a reincarnated Christ would not be so keen to show off his abilities to prove his worth, (I thought faith was the big deal in this), and deliberately inflicting pain and suffering to demonstrate his powers also seems somewhat unlikely.

According to the Ts & Cs I'm not supposed to be unkind or ridicule your views so I won't but I'm none to comfy with threats from you either.

If you are what you "believe" you are then I suggest that your destiny lies in grander forums than an internet conspiracy forum no matter how much fun it is here.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by timeless test

This is what WILL happen not could happen.
Nightmare in first night, you begin to swet you cant go 2 sleep. you go 2 the toilet you see boild white blister on your hand then little bits of itchy type redness on your fingers.
your arm will start to tingle and your breathing will become slow and hard to breathe at times, your arm will become with a rash, the mark you see is the letter j and the letter 6 which will be small but obvious. [&c.]

Couldn't you do something a little less painful to others? Perhaps you could make a video and post it on your MyFace page performing a simple trick?

I must say, your lyrics aren't very Biblical for someone who is claiming to be a higher spiritual being.

Truly, what do you believe your purpose to be?

[edit on 9-10-2007 by Woland]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
i can stop pain and i can give pain, why should i not give pain? when they give pain first?.
pain is of every essense.
i dont like people suffering but people need 2 stop makin others suffer so dont complain about pain if u give it

i have alot of hate. i want to stop the constant piss taking i want to stop igroance.
i guess i have love but it comes with a price.
i have alot of anger, a tremdous amount.
i do have some other lyrics u read the others on stop fightin each other?

if i did it ona video no one would beleive me cause people are fools, i want to do it in person thats how serious i am cause i no i can doit.

my prupose is to rid material gain en wealth which will happen cause like have said for years to many many people since i was a little boy that my prupose will happen.

i dint chose 2 be a rapper it came to me unexpected so am usin that 2 get well known then ill become popular then i can infulance anyone i like then i will rip the material apart hopfully.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

my purpose would be [...] get more known go to syria ( were there expectin jesus) or iran and get them 2 nuke the # out of the western world and then live a life of proper free will instead of the lust en greed and horrid minds.

Right, well that puts my concerns about adopting a cyber stalker and a having a nasty rash on my arm in to some kind of perspective I suppose.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join