It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/pelosi - Shapeshifting reptilians? (video + still frames)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yep, another one of these threads. Lets try to keep this thread serious and on topic, id like to get to the bottom of this. If theres nothing to it, lets put it to rest right now.

Parameters for posting in this thread:
If you are going to tell me i am a disinfo agent working for the government, don't post in this thread

if you are going to tell me that you think anybody who believes in reptilians is mentally-ill - don't post in this thread

If you are going to tell me i am part of a conspiracy to discredit this website, don't post in this thread

If you have an opinion about david icke that you would like to share, don't post it in this thread

If you are going to accuse me of living in my mother's basement, don't post in this thread

That said: Heres a mash-up I threw together. I lost a lot of color contrast when uploading to youtube, WMM also likes to tint pictures for some reason, so i'll include some still frame images.

I just don't see how its possible, as seen in these images, where you have no visible motion blur, and there is cat-slit pupil, that is unless that is actually his pupil. Look at image number 4. How is it possible so much of his normal pupil is missing. I'll bite that it might be possible the increased length is due to "pixilation" or "motion blur" but i can find no possible explanation for the complete lack of width.

You can go to cnn.com and get this video under their staff picks section.

Here is a video i threw together of nancy pelosi recently.

The dramatic shifts in her eye color and pupil shape are astounding. It doesn't seem like theres a color in the rainbow she didn't show off.

If the eye color shifts were caused by lighting why do her eyes shift colors independently. Alot of the time you see each of her eyes showing off a different color, in the same frame. Also, how is it possible that the color changes are happening so incredibly fast? Sometimes with 3-4 shifts in under one second.

If this is normal, thats news to me, and i would love to see some more examples of this phenomena.

Please limit the topic of this thread to the technical aspects, possibilities, and implications of these videos and images.

thanks

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Did you miss this thread?

EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Yeah i did, sorry mods.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't see anything out of the ordinary here. Maybe try using a better quality upload source, youtube tends to degrade the quality of videos. I would like to see any evidence you have to prove this theory that is not in the form of youtube video.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

The images i linked arn't from youtube. They're from the original FLV file right off cnn. They're actually pretty clear. You can plainly see there is zero motion blur and no glossy reflection, and yet a cat-slit pupil.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
They're from the original FLV file right off cnn.

FLV, as in Flash Video, as in the same format used by YouTube?

It's not only the compression, it's the professional lighting they use while taping that creates symmetrical reflections on the eyeballs.

Anyway, I'm glad this was moved to Skunk Works, it's a much better forum for this discussion.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Those images aren't clear.
Maybe compared to youtube they are, but they are nowhere near television quality. Like I said, a youtube video isn't proof of anything, any other evidence you have please share it with us, as many of us have already seen these videos plenty of times over the past few weeks.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by Meatclown
They're from the original FLV file right off cnn.

FLV, as in Flash Video, as in the same format used by YouTube?

It's not only the compression, it's the professional lighting they use while taping that creates symmetrical reflections on the eyeballs.

Its flash yes, but that has nothing to do with video quality because it hasen't been compressed further from its original form.

Like i addressed above, there is no light reflection on his pupils in the attached images. Sometimes you WILL have two reflections of light in the that surround the pupil and make it look like a slit, but if you actually bother to look at the provided images, you will see that it is NOT the case with them. Theres actually no visual light reflections on his eyeballs at all. Scroll back up and check um out a second time.

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
Those images aren't clear.
Maybe compared to youtube they are, but they are nowhere near television quality. Like I said, a youtube video isn't proof of anything, any other evidence you have please share it with us, as many of us have already seen these videos plenty of times over the past few weeks.

Then just ignore the youtube videos and focus on the images. They arn't from youtube, they're from the original source.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
As much as I am entertained by these type of threads, I feel it is a gross setback by those that are trying to conduct serious study in this and any field. I don't care if it is Aliens, UFO's, Reptoids or Shapeshifting. The truth of the matter is, no "real" analyst will work on a small "highly compressed" bit of footage or from a digital photograph without it raising one's eyebrows. And this is because of a number of issues which include most of all "Compression" and "Artifacts" which is everywhere whether from your digital camera, video, or some other "digital source".

With that said, I've been associated with the film and video medium/industry off and on for the past 35 years. I've labored in all factions which include producing, directing, operating the cameras, sound engineering, and the lighting. And so I guess I'm somewhat familiar and certain with most of the idiosyncrasies associated with any production.

I can say without any recourse in thought that what we are seeing here (and probably in 99.99%) of any photo or video being posted as a "Shape-shifting" anomaly is nothing more than strong lighting being reflected off the pupil at an angle different than the cameras POV. There is an effect that many use in TV that was taken from the film industry called "Key-Lighting". And this is an effect that is used horizontally across the "Talents" eyes for a variety of reasons (IE: to reduce shadows, to bring out the color, to set a certain mood/scenario). Perhaps you may recall early horror films like Dracula when the lighting would be dark and sinister except for the eyes being illuminated, this is a perfect example of "Key-Lighting" In regards to any video of supposed "shape-shifting", this is again if not induced by lighting, then is in the compression-feed that is being sent to the "remote or host network".

In this particular case/post, one can easily see that there is no slit at all, but a half-moon of the pupil. This is again caused by the cameras POV (point of View) and the lighting off to one side being stronger than the other. It is a normal technique and there is nothing mysterious about it at all...

I have to admit that I do enjoy though hearing many of you try to come up with these wild unrealistic views and theories that is easily explained, but probably unknown to you if you were not in the industry/medium.

Johnny

top topics

join