It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions In Your Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Before i was born my mom had this dream that something really bad happened to my grandpa's sister. When she woke up she called my grandma and found out that she had the same dream, in the morning they found out that she had died the night before.
When i was about twelve i had this dream that i was in an apartment on the shore and i smelled molassass cookies. when i told my mom about the dream she told me that i had completely described my grandpa's sister's place, it was right on the lake and she always had those cookies.to this day i haven't seen the place even in pictures.
Once again before i was born my aunt was prengnant in her first trimester i think, and she had a dream that the kid was going to be a girl and that the next one was going to be a boy. the way the dream went was really creppy, it was my boy cousin without a face jump roping near her bed and he kept saying "let it be kate i can wait". She had a girl and then a few years later she had a boy.
has anyone else had this kind of thing happen to them?

[edit on 7-10-2007 by coryblood]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this with us,.

I really do think it is amazing, Like your family there are many storys like that in my own,

I really do think that sometines there is a connection or a message brought to us in dreams

Interesting stuff to say the least.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i just remebered all of this stuff because we had a family reunion and my grandpa's sister wasn't there, cause she's dead, and we started to talk about it

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yet more proof of the universal subconscious. In humans anyway. Good story I enjoyed.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
thank you. i do believethat there is a universal subconsious, maybe even with animals. but most likely i nor you will ever know

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I dreamed that I was on board the space shuttle and was helping the astronauts out of the door, because the space shuttle was going to crash. I got them all out and then jumped myself, our parachutes opened and we were floating to the ground and I watched the shuttle fly away with no one on board. I knew it would crash.

The next morning I was sitting in my easy chair reading the paper when a news flash came on the television. The shuttle had burned up on re-entry. I didn't even know there was a shuttle up at the time.

I had the dream just hours before the shuttle was destroyed.

It may have been a coincidence. I've not had dreams like that before or since. I don't consider myself psychic though I did spend some time in my ill spent youth as a charlatan fortune teller.

It was still very strange, to have had the dream just hours before the actual incident.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have too many stories to tell, extremely prophetic. To be honest, i dont like it.
All i can tell you is that if i zero in on someone and start picking up things it does come true.

Some may look upon it as a gift, but i would rather not.

I will tell you this, if i draw a painting, say of a beautiful peaceful lake, someone near to me will drown. It happened and the painting was the exact same lake and spot i drew. I just drew it because "something" inspired me.

I dont draw or paint anymore, if i do, its only abstract art.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have too many stories to tell, extremely prophetic. To be honest, i dont like it.
All i can tell you is that if i zero in on someone and start picking up things it does come true.

Some may look upon it as a gift, but i would rather not.

I will tell you this, if i draw a painting, say of a beautiful peaceful lake, someone near to me will drown. It happened and the painting was the exact same lake and spot i drew. I just drew it because "something" inspired me.

I dont draw or paint anymore, if i do, its only abstract art.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
that is really weird about the space shuttle. what space shuttle was it? if you don't mind me asking?

dgtempe,
that is really weird about the lake and the person drowning, what if you could stop a horrific event with your paintings. it reminds me alot of "heroes"

[edit on 23-10-2007 by coryblood]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I had a dream about bombs falling somewhere in the middle east. It really felt like Iran too. It was extremely vivid and I can still see it today. Perhaps this is a prophetic dream that has yet to pass...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I have had precogs too. Vivid as life. When I was younger, I had a dream a plane crashed in the ocean. Breaking up in mid air and falling into the sea. Not water. "The OCEAN." I had vivid dreams when I was younger and my mom would always make me write them down. What happened later that day? Flight TWA 800. That's just the tip of the iceberg too. I've had a lot of personal deja vu's from dreams as well.

As a realist, I hate it. It makes me feel like, maybe everything isn't so cut and dry.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
maybe your dream prediction will come true in the next couple of years. it looks like our country is gonna invade them next

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hi Coryblood

I have prophetic dreams from time to time (had a thread on it somewhere on ATS).

When we sleep, our body rests but our consciousness/spirit/soul is always active and "aware". During sleep our consciousness can tap into the universal consciousness which is all there ever has been, all there is and all there will be (past, present and future).

Every dream carries a message - no matter how insignificant you may think it is - there is always an underlying message. Sometimes its literal, sometimes its a little harder to decode. Dreams are also very personal, so a snake in my dream may be giving a totally different message to a snake in your dream.

Keep a dream journal - write down any dreams remembered upon waking. Then read your entries and see if you can see a pattern or see if some things have happened.

Prophetic dreams do happen and probably more often than we think. It also helps to hold the intention of remembering your dreams before you go to sleep. We are in control of our own consciousness and if we have an intention, we will remember more.

I hope I have helped in some way.

Kind regards

Dobbie

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
i had a dream about a tsunami exactly a month before the boxing day disaster... It was pretty real and I could feel the sand between my toes and the heat and the water drops...

That freaked me out somewhat.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
thanks i haven't thought to much about a dream journal, i will start keeping one. mr-lizard, that would really freak me out if i saw a disaster before it happened.

new topics

top topics

join