It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Star People" 2012 Group

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
There is a special blood type on earth that is suspected of being a stellar blood type!
It is blood type, A-Rh Negative.
It is a rare type of human blood.
It has far less of percentage of Rhesus Monkey in part than others, such as O or B blood.
It may very well be Star Blood!
Clark

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

ok......there are some good points.....but what about the iraq war.....if that goes until 2012, then what would've been the point, aliens coming down in ships, and we are still fighting against people who are people and land that's already ours.....

What i mean is......we are killing people in countries because of the threat of war, yet America’s the one who started this crap in the first place......humans killing humans, we are in the 21st century, and we are still doing this #....

We live on one planet, and yet we fight for land which is already ours....it's like 10 people are being given a 5 story mansion, to do what ever they wont with it...it's theirs, it has everything they need their, and they still fight over who's mansion it is, when it's all of there’s.......

Me being Australian, or you being what ever...American, Asian, what ever, you're still living on the same landmass, the same planet, forget the borders, language difference.

It’s just one big planet, plenty of food, water, metal etc....

The way i see it...if all the rich people gave money to all the poor people in the world, so everyone had the same amount, there would be no poor, or snooty class rich, everyone equal.....but greedy people still live on this planet, and war, and poverty fuel that greed for power and wealth.......

How can we expect to have aliens coming at 2012 to do what ever, help us or kill us, (if they wonted to kill us they would've done so, hundreds of years ago._javascript:icon('
') so if they're coming for good reasons, we've got so much crap here to deal with first......how do we then deal with them......racism...black, white......so imagine aliens walking amoungst us.......maybe we arn't ready....

That’s it.........

[edit on 22-10-2007 by andre18]

[edit on 22-10-2007 by andre18]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

English, thanks.

I do agree with you that this world is indeed ours for the taking, it's just that people seem to have quite a bit of difficulty deciding who 'we' are.

It's so damn easy to pick out differences between each other that i feel that anyone who does so is deeply, irrevocably materialistic - i mean, what is more material than the aesthetic properties of my own body?

I hate the fact that people can profit from divisions.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

i just finshed watching "the day the earth stood still" wow, an eye opener. if there ever was one.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by andre18]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I recently posted this on a blog of mine on myspace. I think it has a little relevance here. I am not quoting verbatim, just what I remember.

"As much as I hate George Dubya, maybe he had it right from the get go. Maybe we SHOULD give him total nuclear control. One way or another, he will get it and if we just give it to him maybe he will do the right thing. Instead of blowing up a piece of our planet, he will destroy us ALL. Since humanity as a whole is nothing but a virus."

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join