It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Prejudice: Christians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Islamic Prejudice: Christians

frontpagemagazine.com

Traditional Islamic law mandates the death penalty for Muslims who leave Islam, in accordance with Muhammad’s command: “Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.” This is still the position of all the schools of Islamic jurisprudence, although there is some disagreement over whether the law applies only to men, or to women also.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.christiantoday.com
www.persecution.org
allafrica.com
www.jihadwatch.org

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Islam requires that all non-muslims convert, die, or become slaves to "true" muslims. Make no mistake this is all muslims because the Qur'an requires it.

From the article..."Preaching in a mosque in Al-Damam, Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Muhammad Saleh Al-Munajjid, a popular preacher whose sermons circulate widely over the internet, declared that “educating the children to Jihad and to hatred of the Jews, the Christians, and the infidels” is “what is needed now.”

frontpagemagazine.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by astmonster

Islam requires that all non-muslims convert, die, or become slaves to "true" muslims. Make no mistake this is all muslims because the Qur'an requires it.

That is just plain false. A lie and not what the Quran dictates at all.

You should turn the title of this thread around to read Christian prejudice: Muslims.... it would be more accurate, and honest.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Interpretations of Islam which seem increasingly barbaric and are, imo, the single, biggest threat to the development of mankind.
The advocates of Islamic fundamentalism are increasingly vocal and influential and breed hatred, on both sides.

These people are not too disimilar to the Jesuits etc at the time of The Inquisition etc.
That was 500 years ago, on the whole,(and yes this is a generalisation), Christianity has progressed since then, Islam seems to have regressed.

There are numerous threads here on ats which highlights the horrific nature of Islam fundamentalism.

The key is that these brands of Islam teach that the infidels, kaffirs, are inferior and that it is the duty of every Muslim to actively support armed jihad and to impose Sharia Law on the whole world.

This is not the view of all Muslims, or possibly even the majority, but the moderate Muslims are becoming increasingly intimidated by the extremists.
Muslims must start accepting responsibility for their actions and actively oppossing these extremists.
Muslims extremists operate freely within Muslim communities and whilst the majority may not actively work with them, they turn a blind eye to their activities and do not co-operate with official investigations.

There are Muslim only areas in Britain.
This helps breed distrust.
Muslims must begin to integrate and co-operate or this country will burn with a fury never seen before.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by astmonsterTraditional Islamic law mandates the death penalty for Muslims who leave Islam, in accordance with Muhammad’s command: “Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.”

And yet GODS law (in the Quran) says....there is no compulsion in religion.
AND:
Those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe, then disbelieve again....

(hint, ya cant' believe again if ya dead already)

Firstly....you are clearly very anti-islamic, that is obvious from your sources (jihadwatch....christiantoday???)

Secondly....personally, i only follow Quran, not the man made "hadith" (additional material, much like the Talmud), but even the many Sunni (traditional) muslims i know would never dream of killing somoene just because they were not a muslim, or because they left the folds of Islam.

Thirdly, just because some stupid preacher says something, doesnt make it law in Islam.

And lastly....and this is directed to Freeborn.....actively oppose them how?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

How actively oppose them?

Co-operate with official enquiries.
Deny fanatics the opportunity to preach in mosques.
Support activities opposed to these fanatics.
Stop turning a blind eye to the activities of the fanatical minority and report their activities to the authorities.
Oppose the preachers of hated at every opportunity.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Originally posted by Freeborn

Co-operate with official enquiries.

has there ever been any case when Muslims didn't?

Deny fanatics the opportunity to preach in mosques.

don't go to mosques but my ex does and i have never heard him talk about anything "extremist"

Support activities opposed to these fanatics.

most Muslims just want to live their lives in peace, the same as you...go to work, earn a living, look after their families and so on. If you do a search for muslims against terrorism, you will see plenty of Muslim opposed to these sort of actions

Stop turning a blind eye to the activities of the fanatical minority and report their activities to the authorities.

again, have never known any extremists but if i did hear of anything bad being planned, i of course would report it, same as any other muslim i know would. My kids were about to go into London on 7/7...on a school trip. You bet your life i would report them.

Oppose the preachers of hated at every opportunity.

i do. Online and offline. To muslims, non-muslims, anyone i can find, if the conversation turns to it....i will oppose them

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hi Doctor Horracid, I recognize the particular sneering flavor of this venom

I find it amusing when people claiming to be "opposing Islamist extremism" use the same kind of hate propaganda the Islamist extremists do, all without any trace of irony whatsoever.

[edit on 10/5/07 by xmotex]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

I find it amusing when people claiming to be "opposing Islamist extremism" use the same kind of hate propaganda the Islamist extremists do, all without any trace of irony whatsoever.

Dr Horracid???....really?....havent seen him around here in ages. Would never have thought this was him either. But then, you see one Islamophobe, you've pretty much seen them all

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

If your post was directed at me, then all I can say is I have never advocated acts of violence, as muslim extremists do.
I have never advocated that all Muslim's must be forcibly converted.
I have never advocated the imposition of fundamental Christian Law.
I have never stated that all Muslim's are evil.
How then can it be construed as the same as Muslim extermist beliefs?

I am anti organised religion of all creeds.
I just believe that the creeping advancement of fundamental Islamic beliefs is a greater threat to mankind than that of any other belief system at this moment in time.

My opinion based on what I witness in my life, in my little part of the world and what I read, not just mainstream media and not from Christian hate filled organisations, and from what I hear.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

For my benefit, who is Doctor Horracid?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

seeing as xmotex is offline, i will answer....Dr Horracid was (is?) a member here. Came across as very anti-Islamic. Extremely so. And i don't think Xmotex was referring to you. I think that was directed at the OP.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
doesnt the karan say to spread the word with the sword. or is that a twisted interpitation aswell. i have nothing aginst islam. weither you say its propiganda or not ive seen what most islamic countries teach their children first hand..

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
Secondly....personally, i only follow Quran, not the man made "hadith" (additional material, much like the Talmud), but even the many Sunni (traditional) muslims i know would never dream of killing somoene just because they were not a muslim, or because they left the folds of Islam.

Yes, but a far greater percentage of Jews follow the Talmud.

And it is even more hateful, racist and primative than anything that the Zionists have said about Islam.

With the Jewish religion all the world is to fall under their control with Talmud law for them and Noahide law for everyone else.

Noahide law is the most hateful system any human has ever imagined. It would leave Jews as slave masters over the entire world without anyone ever having the chance to rise up from the goyim.

Now, call me an antisemite so that I can call you a hypocrite and say that those christian sites don't represent me any more than Bush represents truth and love.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Malichai]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

it doesnt say anything like that. I agree, most interpretations are twisted, but these interpretations come mostly not from the Quran, but from the hadith. And i also have no argument about what "islamic" countries teach people. IMHO, these are not real muslims. I can't understand how a member of the Taliban can kill an innocent person and say they are doing it for God, same as i can't understand how the Saudis can oppress women and say they are doing it cos God told them to. I wonder if any of these people have actually read the Quran.
I doubt it

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Malichai

not sure i understood what you were getting at there. The only reason i mentioned the Talmud was an example of additional material to a Holy Book.
I have no reason to call you an anti-semite, nor for you to call me a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

That maybe true, but Jew's do not advocate the use of the sword to achieve their aims.

Some may say that Jew's use more subtle ways and means and are trying to control the world through business, trade and commerce.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

That maybe true, but Jew's do not advocate the use of the sword to achieve their aims.

neither do Muslims. You can tell me as much as you like that this is what extremists do....but the same can be said of all extremists (that they are violent, willing to use violence, ignorant, etc)
In general, Muslims couldnt give a toss about whether or not YOU believe in Islam. My mother isn't a muslim, but i don't threaten her with a knife when she comes around here and has a drink of wine.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

First of all thanks for the info on Doctor Horracid
can't find him anywhere on the search members though.

"Co-operate with official enquiries.

has there ever been any case when Muslims didn't?"

It has been widely reported that Police enquiries have consistently met a "wall of silence" when investigating acts of terrorism in the UK.
I suspect this is probably done more out of fear of reprisals from other extermists rather than being an act of support for the terrorist activities.

"Deny fanatics the opportunity to preach in mosques.

don't go to mosques but my ex does and i have never heard him talk about anything "extremist""

Again, it has been widely reported that Islamic extremism is still being preached in mosques around the UK.
I am not saying in all but it is still happening.
Every effort should be made to stop these proponents of hate.
Only Muslim's themselves can do this.

"Support activities opposed to these fanatics.

most Muslims just want to live their lives in peace, the same as you...go to work, earn a living, look after their families and so on. If you do a search for muslims against terrorism, you will see plenty of Muslim opposed to these sort of actions"

I fully understand that most Muslims just want to live their lives, and I can appreciate their viewpoint.
But there comes a point in most peoples lives where they have to step up to the plate.
That time is here and now for British Muslims, there can be no standing on the fence on this. Burying one's head in the sand will not do.

"Stop turning a blind eye to the activities of the fanatical minority and report their activities to the authorities.

again, have never known any extremists but if i did hear of anything bad being planned, i of course would report it, same as any other muslim i know would. My kids were about to go into London on 7/7...on a school trip. You bet your life i would report them."

As stated in the previous replies, I know terrorists and their supporters are not active in all Muslim communities and Mosques, but in the communities where extremism is occuring then it is the responsibility of all to act against it. Turning a blind eye is unacceptable.
In the past this has not happened.

"Oppose the preachers of hated at every opportunity.

i do. Online and offline. To muslims, non-muslims, anyone i can find, if the conversation turns to it....i will oppose them"

I am so pleased to hear that you do.
More people need to.
I admire your passion and integrity.

Regards and Respect.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

Ok, for the last time, I AM NOT THIS DOCTOR HORRACID PERSON...........

Based on the reactions from some, perhaps I should check it out. But can't find anything in the list?

Please tell me more if "Doc" was anti-islam............

Islam is a vile trick of Lucifer as is Catholic Mary worship. Islam and Catholic idolitry are the same side of the coin. Both are anti-christ.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join