It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitley Streiber on C2C tonight YEY! Internet radio link LISTEN NOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Here I am up late as usual......and I am listening to Coast to Coast and I am SO EXCITED that the guest tonight is WHITLEY STRIEBER!!!!!

I am now glued to my keyboard with the AM radio blasting!!!

OH ITS STARTING YEY!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 5-10-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

[edit on 5-10-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Cool keep us updated.I read a couple of his books as a kid.Can you give us a general summary afterwards?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
so far they are talking about 2012............

The Roswell crash and the newest one 'The Greys'
and how amazingly smart the kids are nowdays, as in a much higher IQ than even 10 years ago.....

George Noorey is at the microphone tonight and they are skimming over past Whitley interviews with Art Bell.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Thought this might help out everyone without AM radio near them or if you can't receive the signal from am for coasttocoast. Go to this website and scroll down a bit until you see KXNT then you'll have the option of selecting windows media player or realplayer to listen live.
www.radiotower.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Thank you SO MUCH Ccide!
I gave you a star for that....

In truth I do not think I have the ability to give a summery of a 2 or 3 HOUR long radio interview. They bounce around so easily to different topics as they chat.
NOW they are covering parallel universes.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
5 Hours methinks... 10pm to 3am PT. Way too much to give a blow by blow. Thanks for the LV AM radiostation... I don't have any cash to devote to hear it on the net, and the local stations don't have C2C (%^$#$&^%'ers)

[edit on 10/5/2007 by MostlyHarmless]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Whoa didn't realise it was that long.At the moment I'm back to a very dodgy dialup connection so i cant listen to diddlysquat.Tell me this has Whitley ostracized himself like some of the other big names in the UFO community i.e Icke,Meir and the dude who takes pictures of moths at night?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
it's unfortunate that one must shell out cash to hear a previous show. I can't listen to it at all.

top topics

join