It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Lincoln County Witch."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

Hi Janastar,

Like your other thread I'm thoroughly enjoying your story, infact im supposed be doing work, and slightly distracted

And personally i like the way you both write and post, I am however laughing at those who critcize! You can please some, but not all i guess.

I too very rarely post, but I find your stories most intriguing.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
I don't want to be disrespectful, but it sounds like a fairy tale your making up as you go.. Never the less I enjoyed it.

I don't mean you any disrespect, but this is not the kind of thing that I would willingly invite into my mind. To this day, I suffer post-traumatic stress disorder, panic disorder, clinical depression, with suicidal tendencies. So don't be so quick to judge, Mr or MS. Arrogance!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That's it!!! I'm through!
I knew this would happen!

cj6

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ya know, a lot of us are really enjoying your incredible story!!! Just ignore the ignorant comments, they are meaningless!

Please continue telling your story, it is truely amazing! I can honestly tell you, I read Horror novels on a daily basis, they are my favorite, but nothing I've read so far is as "attention grabbing" as your story! If your story was a book, I would buy it for $9.95 on Amazon in a heartbeat!

Keep 'em comin!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Ignore them please
, I'm enjoying what you have to say don't end now, do tell everything I love your posting method I get put off by a massive 10 paragraph story in one post anyway
its easier to digest post by post, please carry on people will criterize you anywhere no matter what you say or do, we want more!

gimmie!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Good god!

Janasstar, don't react to the trolls and finish your story. There's an obvious majority in the amount of people who WANT to hear it so please ignore those that doubt. They voice up to take your power and quitting will give it all to them. Keep going!

To all those who feel the need to interupt because you find nothing of real interest here....go find something interesting. This isn't a debate thread, at least not yet, so let the OP write at her own pace and without concern that she will be mocked. Read my signature, Springer said it best!

Now, Janasstar, continue....leisurely and at your own pace.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar
Actually, I am doing this for the readers convenience, as well as mine. The way that I look at it is; if I type a few paragraphs and hit 'POST' Then I can rest a minute and gather my thoughts, while you guys can continue reading, instead of waiting on me to write out 6500 words. kapische? Again...I am going to do this MY WAY.

Do it however you like, I can honestly care less. This not my forum, or thread. For your future information, there is a way to save a post before you publish it. It just seems that the way you are doing it is a waste of resources and an abuse of a loophole in the ATS points system. You also may want to realize, that to some, quoting Gangster movies in the way you did in your post could be considered a veiled threat.

Best wishes,
DocMoreau

PS... Just so you know, the breaking up of your story makes it hard to follow for me. Maybe not others, I would prefer multiple paragraphs in one big post. Also if a mod would like to remove my posts from this thread, in order not to derail your story anymore, so be it, I will not be offended.

[spelling]

[edit on 4/10/2007 by DocMoreau]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

dude, give her some space, I don't understand why your making an issue out of it, your by no obligation to read this thread theres no need to lay down the rules, thats the job of the mods if they believe this thread has stepped out of line then fair play to them.

Geez... theres too much need to attack people before they've finished what they want to say

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am back out of respect to those that appreciate my story. I don't mind the requests to do it differently, so much as the accusation I received earlier, that I was fabricating this. I don't think any of you know how hard this was for me to write.
I thought that it might be therapeutic. I thought it would be a good way to get it out there and deal with it! But with the telling of it, comes the memories. And my memories are ahead of what I have been able to tell you thus far. Sometimes I stop and cry my heart out. Not for me, but for my siblings. Especially T.
From this point on Doc Moreau is on the ignore list, and anyone else that attempts to badger me. At this point, I am no longer sure if the telling of this story is going to be therapeutic, or if it is going to give me a nervous breakdown. I thank the rest of you for your wonderful support.

[edit on 10/4/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Not to worry JStar. It's all good and the fact that you are able to still tell this story in the well written way that you have whether or not it is done in any particular manner is what counts. You have a natural ability and are going to begin to bloom like a winter rose by just continuing to tap into your creativity and trust your self to be doing whats right for your healing process. And in the meantime I enjoy reading your past experience.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Not to worry JStar. It's all good and the fact that you are able to still tell this story in the well written way that you have whether or not it is done in any particular manner is what counts. You have a natural ability and are going to begin to bloom like a winter rose by just continuing to tap into your creativity and trust your self to be doing whats right for your healing process. And in the meantime I enjoy reading your past experience.

Thanks antar,
maybe I should have posted my story where your signature alludes to.
Anyway, if everybody will give me a few seconds, I'll regather my train of thought and be back up and running.
I also thought that this would be a good way to do it, so that as I pause, you guys, could get a chance to ask questions, if there was any confusion. Okay?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by janasstarMom says that she could see the immediate difference when I turned around! I never had the eye surgery, and my eyes are straight!

wow isn't this some kind of miracle?

Don't listen to what anyone says about your story. This is the best read I've had on this site for a long time. And I agre with "fill0000". Having just one long post with aload of words next to each others puts me of reading the thread. This way you can have breaks inbetween reading and also won't lose where you last read to.

Please janasstar just ignore what they say and if you are one of these people saying this stuf then please do not reply to this thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I want to say one more thing to any future doubters or scoffers of my events here. I have facts. If you would like them, I will supply as many as you need for you to get the proof that you need. How many other writers of a 'lie' can offer you that!

Edit to add: If anyone wants information, I have already provided an archive link to the newspaper articles. I'm sure that if you had my baby sister's full name you could do an online search and verify her death. Or if anyone lives in the Gaston/Lincoln County area, they could certainly visit her gravesite. I would only give this information in u2u.
The dirt road we lived on in Lincoln county was later named after my grandpa Houser.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think it's time to wrap up the story on demon seed. He continued with his bullying of course. He broke my left arm once. Another time he hit me in the top of my head so hard that he knocked me out. I think we sort of became conditioned to a certain amount of suffering. It was like being prisoners of war. There was no way out. No one to help us....
Now we get to 'the witch.' Inez had a way of messing with your head. You knew deep down, that her ways was wrong, but she came across as this plump, pleasant, motherly sort. And there were times that we were so hungry that I didn't know what we would do.
She seemed to know when this point was. She would extend an invite to eat. We didn't know the price tags that were being affixed. And I'll be honest with you folks ahead of time, I am not sure that I will be able to tell you all of them, because they don't just concern me and the dead. Okay?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There were times we were actually fooled into thinking that her life was a better way. Her home had all the modern conveniences. Running water, an inside bathtub and toilet. Electricity! It was hard on us little kids to carry water from the spring across the road from our house to have water to drink, bathe, wash our clothes and cook if we happened to have anything. And clean up the dishes afterward. It wasn't so hard running down the hill with an empty bucket on each arm to get to the spring, to fill the buckets. But, oh boy! That trip back! There were times that I thought that my little skeleton body would snap under the pressure.
So yes, sometimes, Inez's place looked pretty good. Even if something about her did give me the creeps. And there was always the chance that demon seed would be lurking about.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I don't recall exactly how it transpired, but Inez had assumed total responsibility of T. That was another reason for Laura and I to spend more time there. We weren't going to be seperated from our baby sis. Not totally, anyway. She was our little doll baby. We thrilled at every new little thing that she did. If she hurt, we hurt, if she giggled, we giggled. We were hooked!
Sometime during this period, Inez had hired a black woman from town to be her maid. The funny part about that was, the maid rode around with Inez all day, and me and Laura did the housework. At the time, we didn't really question it. We were taught somewhere along the way, that you didn't argue with adults, you did what they told you to do.
It was also during this time, that strange phone calls started to come in for Inez. They were constant. Laura would generally answer the phone at Inez's request, and tell Laura to say that she wasn't there.
Laura didn't like that. Especially when the lady caller would begin to cry. It put her in a terrible spot. She did not like it at all. She finally told Inez, "Do your own dirty work!" I'm not doing it anymore!"

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Then Inez started taking Laura places with her. I wasn't allowed to go. I had to stay and watch T. I was beginning to not like it at Inez's too much anymore. Laura had taken up with one of Inez's daughters and was experimenting with hair and makeup. I thought it was silly and that she was too young for that! So, I started going to my grandpa's to hangout. He didn't seem to mind ME as much, because I was quiet. Then Laura was going off places with Inez's daughter. Her daughter was driving age! Why did she want to hang out with Laura?
The next thing I noticed was that Inez was buying nice clothes for T and Laura and I was still in rags. But the funny thing was' I didn't look at it that way. I was so happy for them. I felt that Inez must look upon them as her daughters to do that. If I liked her better, I might wish she felt that way about me.
One day I was very lonesome for Laura, this split was hard on me. I wandered into Inez's living room without knocking (we never did). There didn't seem to be anyone around, until I happened to glance over to the sofa. I saw something that I have never been able to erase from my mind since that day! I saw C.Molestor there and for a split second I almost missed seeing my 2 year old baby sister's body pinned beneath him with her diaper thrown on the floor. He had his hand across her mouth.
I ran outside looking for help! I saw Inez feeding the hogs. I screamed at her, "Inez! Hurry! D**'s hurting T!" Rather than doing what I expected her to do which was run in there and help my sister, she pointed her finger at me in a threatening manner and said, "You go home and mind your own business, or I'll deal with you!"

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
ahh please keep going it is getting really good, but is the demon seed still alive or what? but anyways dont listen to the other people i like your writng style, there like as my english teacher would call them busstops. the witch kind of reminds me of the mom from the child called it. but please keep going

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
ahh please keep going it is getting really good, but is the demon seed still alive or what? but anyways dont listen to the other people i like your writng style, there like as my english teacher would call them busstops. the witch kind of reminds me of the mom from the child called it. but please keep going

Thanks for asking me a question about now. takes my mind off the last post. At this point, demon seed has become interested in girls and hanging out with guys from school, and is not near the pest he usually is. That doesn't mean his evil is over. He meets with a bad end. Just like his mom.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If no one minds
I need to take
a little break.

This is very stressful
I'll try to get back shortly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join