It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Falling Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The Falling Man

ATS,
Here is a very important video to watch, about our American brothers, and sisters who fell from of WTC, and died, there storys, and the storys of there familys.

I highly recomend this video to all.
This documentary really will hit you full force right in the guts.

I took some serious time thinking about these souls, and the tremendous murder that happened on September 11, 2001. A day I will never forget, and the day that our wonderful country began to die.

Today is the day we arise like the Pheonix out of the ashes for our beautiful America, and for our wonderful planet and all its life!

Freedom Forever,

Don't waste time

[edit on 3-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Thanks DWT for posting this very powerful video.. Prehaps people here are not ready to deal with this video.. As it felt like I got punched in the gut.. I guess in some way threwout our lives we all have to deal with our own personal falling man..

Life is as such, that these things do not want to be confronted.. We dont want to meet death head on becasue most people have such a deep fear of death.. Not only the death of themselfs, but more so the deaths of those they hold closest to them.. Thats the hardest part in this life is to lose someone you love very dear to you're heart.. And when you mix in the belifes of these people it just makes it more of a mess!! This video proves to me we all have such a long ways to go!! As those who see people taking their lives into their own hands.. Presay burning alive in a hellish death.. They jump to their deaths.. Then people say, oh they are going to hell for that.. Total F#@kin BS! That to me shows how evil relgion really is..

How does one confront that.. Well you can start by dropping the fears, and understanding its not the end, and we dont know whats going to happen. So dont sweat it..

Thanks for posting this.. I sure hope some other members get to check this out.. Its a very important video!!!

[edit on 4-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I'm glad I watched this video. There are some wonderful people in it, both living and dead. This video is really a reaching out to the dead in a way that is different from many other videos trying to make a point about 911.

I'm glad this was done. After watching it I feel that I participate more with the victims, both dead and alive, because of having taken on a deeper appreciation of what they went through and are going through.

I know that justice can't bring back their loved ones, but it is still necessary to pursue it. No-one should be able to get away with an outrage like 911 or with the outrages that followed it.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Thanks ..time. I was visiting my brother in Exton Pa about an hour from ground zero that day. It was the most gloriously clear blue morning I can remember. I walked his familys dog at 0830. Half way thru I just wanted to start sobbing, for no reason. I thought I was going crackers. Half hour later watching Good Morning America it became clear the premonition. I am glad you are a soldier that will not allow the truth to be swept under an NWO rug.
Thank you

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Its even more incredible that their own shadow government did it to them. Thats why its so difficult to accept for people I think.

But the guys who planned this dont care about nationality.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
seen it about a year ago on free 2 air tv.

very interesting, turns out he worked on the restaraunt level and the photographer only published the one image, but there was other images taken which show him tumbling and rolling as he falls.

the whole thing turned out to be a photographer cherry picking one photo and running with it.

still a damn good doco though. definately worth the 1hr 10min viewing time.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Nice find thanks for the heads up.. Something interesting I just caught while watching.... At around 16:20 time in the movie theres a 1010 radio report that comes on where the lady is explaining the events and she says "There was a plane hitting tower one then tower two and then a large explosion that resulted in the collapse"

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Very thought provoking..and yet deeply disturbing at the way it was denied in the begining that there had even been "jumpers"..

I cannot even begin to imagine having to make the decision that they had to face, stay inside or jump a certain death in either case but which to choose.

Like Eric Brileys sister said when talking about the jumper photo

"That person took control of his life for one minute, and maybe the person had so much faith he was convinced god would catch him"

I just hope god did.

new topics

top topics

join