It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Shapeshifter Hysteria!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Guess we'll have to wait and see once the reinforcements arrive, maybe Nancy Pelosi will be there too, and we can put her feet to the fire about the current inaction of Congress...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This thread is just a disinfo agent talking. Ignore him and keep looking for reptilians who cant control their shape shift abilities. There has to be someone dumb enough to do it.

Yes, this is sarcasm. I agree with the OP actually, its gone a bit too far now.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by MrPenny

Guess we'll have to wait and see once the reinforcements arrive, maybe Nancy Pelosi will be there too, and we can put her feet to the fire about the current inaction of Congress...

COME ON COPERN, THIS IS SERIOUSLY CLASSIC HUMOR SHOULD IT NOT BE ANYTHING ELSE, NOT OFTEN AM I LOL ON THIS SITE/// 27JD FINALLY SOME ACTION! LET'S GO! CAN WE RALLY 100K ATS TO DRAG CONGRESS/DRUGGIE JUNIOR AND DC HIMSELF OUT OF THE RACIST HAUS? PLEASE[][][][][][][][][]BTW THAT SKULLL AVATAR IS SWEET////U A REPTILE?LIKE NIN?////NO ONE'S SEEMED TO MENTION THE EYES ARE LIKE VAMPIRE EYES RIGH RITE WRITE OR WRIGHT? DAVEY DIDNT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON POOOOR METSIES WHO SOME REPTILE/VAMPIRES IN SPORT? MOVIES? MUSIC? ENOUGH OF THE POLI SCI LESSONS YA'LL////

[edit on 4-10-2007 by arktkchr]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
After dropping a duce and coming back I realized that arktkchr actually proves my point without trying. Not in what he says its in how messed up he is. You know the saying about leading a horse to water?? Well I not only lead him to water but I pored it on the horses head with no result.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have no idea what that phrase means, nor will I read it again to try to, you're the bore digi 2 handgun kid, that's what the grrls tell ya righ? And have no idea what a duce is unless you mean a deuce deuce 22oz? Nah, haven't been drinqing lately. Just over at the Pelosi post laughing my xxx off about a HillClntn Android avatar..... why don't you and the grammar1984police go and policestate me ov there sunson////!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 4-10-2007 by arktkchr]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Number One: the orginal concept of shapeshifting has nothing to do with the comic-book-david-icke-repitilian crowd. The original concept is a shamanic one and pertains to altered states, shifts of consciousness and beingness and merging/melting-in with other lifeforms.

Number Two: David Icke only does a little infotainment based on serpent myths of the ancients, the science-fiction series V and the world conspiracy theory, oscillating between metaphorical reptilians and real ones. No harm done there.

The only annoying thing is the "true believers syndrome" displayed by many sheep.

Just my opinion and a call for discernment.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So, nobody is willing to give me some empirical data? What's up? There's more data in regards to big foot and that's really hysterical in my opinion. Obviously that David fella had something to offer. But lets forget about reptoids and cut straight to something even MORE basic. Shape shifting in general, again, I ask for some data or at least a study that's respectable.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by arktkchr
CAN WE RALLY 100K ATS TO DRAG CONGRESS/DRUGGIE JUNIOR AND DC HIMSELF OUT OF THE RACIST HAUS? PLEASE[][][][][][][][][]

Um, I guess....wasn't aware ATS had 100K members...

edit: WOW, we do...guess I should pay attention to things like that, lol

BTW THAT SKULLL AVATAR IS SWEET////

Thanks, it's from the Evil Dead.

U A REPTILE?

Hmmmm, never really thought about it, maybe I am...but I have hair like a mammal and produced a (for the most part) human child.

LIKE NIN?////

What is NIN? Nine Inch Nails? Trent Reznor is a lizard too? Wow, I always thought he had beady eyes...

DAVEY DIDNT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON POOOOR METSIES WHO SOME REPTILE/VAMPIRES IN SPORT?

Wow, this is fun...hmmm, a vampiric reptile in sports, OH YEAH!!! Marv Albert for sure, he tried to eat some woman's back...

MOVIES?

WAY too many to even begin to name...

MUSIC?

Well, we already decided Trent Reznor was a vampire lizard, and Marilyn Manson is just WAY too obvious...but ya know, I've always had a very uneasy feeling about Kenny G...

[edit on 4-10-2007 by 27jd]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Bingo! Hit the proverbial nail on the head here. Science, facts, proof, compelling theory, written text, explanation by professionals will never put a dent in the shield of rabid, personal perception and blind belief. Period. If you do end up breaking that barrier, consider yourself lucky cause it dosent happen very often.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arktkchr

I honestly cannot take anything you say seriously.

Among other things,

* You claim to be an possible remote viewer of Mayan descent.
* Claim to remote view predators and aliens in the universe.
* Can supposedly see immortal shape shifting gods living inside suns who can travel across spacetime and be bothered enough to morph out of earthly mirrors.
* Call everyone who doesn't agree with you a disinfo agent (infact you state that you believe the ATS forums are run by Disinfo agents).
* Seem extremely erratic and paranoid.
* And think the miniseries V was real.

No offense - I'm all for open mindedness, but not so much that your brain falls out.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
The problem with the world today including this forum is Political Correctness. When someone says or posts crap, we can get in trouble for calling it crap in a public arena, like their thread. Instead we are supposed to be nice and keep an open mind...to let the crap soak in if you will.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Grey Basket]

I have to agree with you Grey Basket. I am getting so tired of the PC crap. It's getting so that you can't disagree with anyone lest you be called a **** or a **** or even worse a ****

As for this reptile thing - Oh yuk! If these Reptiles are so intent on taking over - why do they have to hide? As strong as they are suppose to be, they could take over this world before most of knew what was happening. Or maybe they are breeding us for a greater purpose. Maybe i am repeating information as i do not know all that much about Icke only a few of this theories about this reptile thing. Either way it all sounds like a plot from the sci fi crowd.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by arktkchr

No offense - I'm all for open mindedness, but not so much that your brain falls out.

Five laughs for that one. Thanks for making my morning

I just spent a minute at Icke's site. What an appropriate name. I digress and I won't pretend it was an accidental digression either.

How could anyone know anything about Icke without paying for the information? I know less about this topic now than I did before going to his site. I'm not going to pull a piece of plastic out of my wallet so I guess his beliefs will remain a mystery other than the one paragraph fake articles that lead to send me money for the rest. AND he wants money for his "Legal Defense Fund"?????????????????????

Five more laughs for Mr. Icke!

arktkchr,
Say what????

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If I was a mod or site owner I would ban every person defending or posting videos of "reptilians" that clearly are digital errors. You know what? I'll ban you all in my mind, I'll never open another thread with the word "reptilian". Haha, join me anyone?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
linuxman,

you do realize, that many of the people who believe these kinds of theories are also your supporters or supporters of topics you are personally interested in? the more you fuss and threaten, the more likely they are to believe in it.

a little more common sense couldn't hurt anyone here.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Badwolf, do the math/research "claim" to be of Mayan decent, dude, look it up, there's still 4+ MILLION Mayans in Guatemala/Belize and Mexico..... kind of rude to insult my heritage yo/ / / /(well, only about 1/4 Mayan)

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Long live V!

What's this "V" I keep hearing about? It's not in any way related to V for Vendetta, right?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

V is for "Visitors" and "Victory" in the science-fiction series from the ideas. This series spawned several conspiracy theories and many many movies, among them "Independence Day", V for Vendetta and countless others.

Most of what David Icke writes can be found somewhere in this sci-fi series. Although the special effects are not up to date the series is recommended viewing for any CT.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Um, I guess....wasn't aware ATS had 100K members...

edit: WOW, we do...guess I should pay attention to things like that, lol

Yeah, but it's hype. 49% have NEVER posted. about a thousand are responsible for the vast majority of the posts. About 5000 have been here in the last 15 days. There are a lot of drive by ATSers that get counted here. No worries, but take the stats with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

No V was an old TV show about an alien race of reptoids that took the form of humans, and where trying to take over the world..

Which the shows got all its ideas from older ideas that have been around for a long long time.. ITs just now that this is starting to resurface..

I have to admit. Many of the threads are a bit out of control.. But if you dont like it, you simply can ignore it.. But I belive theres something to all this.. But most of the truth seekers are getting buried in rubbish..

[edit on 4-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
For all the young ones around here that never saw V, read here:

Wikipedia: V (TV Series)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join