It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates puts his 1 billion in...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
With talk on this board as Wal-Mart engaging in the NWO, Microsoft chairman Bill Gates signs on with the UN.
"There's no exclusivity but our role is to help with the expertise and curriculum around software that is quite popular and happens to belong to Microsoft," he said.

www.newsday.com...

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So Microsoft is trying to enslave minds of poor people from developing countries with their crappy software.
Bah.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
No, Microsoft is trying to get their software and computers to third world countries so they can become pissed and hate computers, get rid of them, and stay as third world countries. Then Billy Gates can go in and take them over and form Windows BN (Bill's Nation).

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So I'm slightly confused here... What exactly is the New World Order?

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Some folks believe there is a group or groups of people in secret exclusive societies who have been plotting world domination for at least 200 years now, and that the fruition of their plans is coming to a head shortly. When it happens, it will cause there to be a new world order, under them.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. When Bill creates Windows BN, it will seemingly be a paradise for the first couple of hours, but then it will become plagued with bugs, eating all the crops.

Following this, the seemingly impenatrable security of the nation will be found to have major holes where terrorists will be able to slip in, and create more holes, so entire armies can get into the nation without anyone knowing before they start destroying buildings, crops, and people.

They'll call Microsoft Support when this army is discovered for help, but the Seattle office will put them on hold for a couple of hours and accidently disconnect them.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ooooo... so were going to be "dominated"? Joy. What would we do? What point would there be keeping us around? I need better explainion ... I'm blonde.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Personally, I don't buy into it. I don't think there's a group of people who don't want power themselves, but do want their organization to dominate the world some time after their lifetimes.

Check out threads under the Secret Societies section and look for the Free Masons, NWO, and Illuminati.

There are also some who think that most of the governments are being run by lizard people who are disguised as human

For info on that, search for ThePupp's posts. Personally, I think they're pretty good for a laugh

One thing I do find confusing about the NWO discussion, though, is that everybody seems to think that there's no way to stop them, that their plan WILL work. If that's the case, though, what's the point of discussing it, they can't do anything about it...

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
hehehehehehehehehe! World domination.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
They'll call Microsoft Support when this army is discovered for help, but the Seattle office will put them on hold for a couple of hours and accidently disconnect them.

Just FYI...most support is in India for Microsoft.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well, that'd be why they're getting disconnected when Windows BN tries calling Seattle!

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
With talk on this board as Wal-Mart engaging in the NWO, Microsoft chairman Bill Gates signs on with the UN.

Microsoft is engaged in the whoring of the American dream to India and creation of a universal language (now adding direct control of UN globalization efforts); Walmart is just redistributing the dollar to China and serving as the universal distributor for the NWO Army. Both companies are on the NWO Dream team though.

From www.abovetopsecret.com...

15 most widely held stocks
AT&T Wireless Services Inc AWE, Agere Systems Inc AGR/B, Cisco Systems CSCO, Citigroup C, Exxon Mobil Corp XOM, General Electric Co GE, Intel Corp INTC, International Business Machines IBM, Johnson & Johnson JNJ, Lucent Technologies Inc LU, Microsoft Corp MSFT, Pfizer Inc PFE, Time Warner Inc TWX, Verizon Communications VZ, Wal Mart Stores WMT.

Taking the world by storm without firing a shot. And we all own stock in our own demise!!!

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

Microsoft is engaged in the whoring of the American dream to India and creation of a universal language (now adding direct control of UN globalization efforts); Walmart is just redistributing the dollar to China and serving as the universal distributor for the NWO Army. Both companies are on the NWO Dream team though.

From www.abovetopsecret.com...

15 most widely held stocks
AT&T Wireless Services Inc AWE, Agere Systems Inc AGR/B, Cisco Systems CSCO, Citigroup C, Exxon Mobil Corp XOM, General Electric Co GE, Intel Corp INTC, International Business Machines IBM, Johnson & Johnson JNJ, Lucent Technologies Inc LU, Microsoft Corp MSFT, Pfizer Inc PFE, Time Warner Inc TWX, Verizon Communications VZ, Wal Mart Stores WMT.

Taking the world by storm without firing a shot. And we all own stock in our own demise!!!
'http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4_6_8.gif' border=0>

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by RANT]

I ment to say engaged...

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Heh, that's so romantic...

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yea after about 3 & half years the world will collapse into demise after blue screens of death causes ww3.

top topics

join