It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis Victims...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The last time I experienced sleep paralysis something interesting happened. Well, firstly I was in a dream where I ended up flying out of nowhere. I started to control how I was flying and flew out of our atmosphere. This then put me into paralysis and for some reason I ended up seeing a room where someone was lying on a bed and it seemed like they were unconcious and being observed by a doctor or something.

I didn't get into an OOBE, but I think I ended up getting into some lucid dream that was out of my control. That seemed weird, but I still wonder what's up with that vision of that other person.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This is a video and podcast about sleep paralysis, and how to stop it.
The first half is a collection of testimonies from youtube from various people sharing their experiences with sleep paralysis. .
The second half is a collection of testimonies of people that have ended sleep paralysis taken from an unlikely source: Alien Abduction Crisis Centers of America ( aaccoa.org... )

While the two types of experiences are different in some cases, in others the similarities are undeniable. The interesting part is that they are both stopped the same way.

These experiences are very different apparently we can stop sleep paralysis, or alien abduction the same way, listen to the accounts of people from all kinds of different backgrounds tell you their stories.

There is Hope, this is the cure for sleep paralysis

Thanks to Joe Jordan and aaccoa for all their love and work.

Originally posted by randomguy

How to Stop Sleep Paralysis (1 of15):

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-6-2009 by randomguy]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
looks like everyone here is trying to stop SP but lately I have been self inducing it.
Most people are saying they get SP when they are stressed. Being stressed affects sleep and you usually start waking up during the night and having poor quality sleep in general.

It's around 3am - 6am when SP is most common (something to do with the brain chemicals being released around that time)
Plus the best way I have found to induce SP is by waking up and not moving, don't scratch an itch, move your hands/fingers/toes anything. Lie there with your mind awake and your body will usually go back into sleep mode (and be paralyzed)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have had sleep paralysis on and off for years. The last time was just under three years ago.
I have posted bits and peices on ATS before now, but i've never really felt understood.
What i find so strange is that none of us are related, yet we get the same kinds of experiences and similar noises and feelings, such as the electrical buzzing, the white light, the times, all very much the same.
I refused to co operate once and the next thing i know, i was made to watch an operation on my jaw and my brain all at the same time! I have never seen anything like it in my life!!! i wasn't even scared! I just watched from the ceiling as a white fog poured out of the front and back of my head. My jaw was an xray as i watched my head tip mercylessly back and fourth, whilst my teeth were chattering. There was a yellowy green beam of light shining in through the corner of my ceiling, diectly into my face and a yellow white spotligh bathed my head and soulders to in this yellowy, white hue. It was like something out of a horror film and i'm just just saying that because of the date today! Nothing has ever hurt me, but i am convinced i was awake that night. I could feel the scrapping around in my head, my senses were on red alert! It was literallyl unreal. Sorry to upset anyone, but i think there are aliens. My imagination could'nt have made any of this up!!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've had sleep paralysis off and on for almost thirty years now. My more recent ones have me feeling there is wind blowing around me. I have felt beaten up, choked and dragged by a roaring evil invisible entity in the earlier experiences but never saw anything until last week. I saw three shadowy beings. Two seemed benign and the tallest seemed evil. It seemed they were trying to lure me into an oobe so they could take over my body. I got some weird sensations but largely was unafraid and mentally told them to buzz off. One might I saw something very short, only about a foot tall, trying to materialize by the bed. He had a voice that sounded like a human male talking over a poor radio connection. He did say "I'm breaking up". For some reason the whole visual struck me funny and I woke up to a feeling of amusement, rather than fear. I do think sometimes the hallucinations are just manufactured by our brains and that one had to be from my imagination, since it was so off the wall stupid. But some of them do ring true for me. Once I awoke to some blob that seemed to be feeding off of me via a filament attached to my stomach. As I came fully awake it retracted and created a spark that made a slapping sound and left a small red mark I could see when I was fully awake. I still don't know what to make of that experience. I experienced those floating blobs a lot in my teens and twenties but largely was not troubled by them when I moved out to a new place. They didn't scare me but if they were feeding on my energy somehow, of course I resent that. I'm a person, not a buffet!

Like a previous poster I was raised a conservative Christian. I still am a Christian but am frustrated at the lack of info my religion provides me on the subject of paranormal entities. The Muslims and Jews seem to have additional information in their sacred texts that was omitted from what conservative Christians have available to study. I did check out the posts under the occult grimoire topic and followed the suggestion of one post to bathe or shower in sea salt. I tried it and it seems to work. I've gotten restful sleep on nights I added some sea salt to my shower. Sea salt figures into a lot of folklore for various cultures worldwide so what the heck...there might be a good reason for it. At the very least, it seems to work via the power of suggestion.

I just don't know what triggered my recent bouts of sleep paralysis. I was untroubled for a long time until recently. I keep waking at 2 or 3 a.m. Even on nights I don't have sleep paralysis or bad dreams. It could just be the change in seasons. My husband says he's noticed I never handle the transition into shorter days and cold weather very smoothly.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join