It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love Jesus more than anything....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
oh they are open - trust me. This is why i can say what i said. So what do you see when your eyes are open? Please help me out here. What are you expecting me to see that you seem to see? Please don't tell me war in Iraq etc etc - that's human doing.

Wow you seriously can't think of the people in third world country who are suffering everyday and they are born into it, not some greed crap. Also those who are born with mental disabilities. What you think that's their fault?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
HE is my light.
He is my guidance.
He directs my thoughts.
He is the beginning and the end.
He took my hand and guided me to the light.
He was the one true being that made life 'worth living'.
He is the Savior unto mankind...He came first and came last.
He is my everything that ever was...and will ever purposely be.
He is the strongest base...of all structures that will be built...and will ever be.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thank you for everyone who supported my utter ineffable Love for Jesus profession thread. As for everyone aginst me and who doesn't believe, thak you that we could share ideas and comments on this particualr subject. Gos awsome.

____
Zysin,
I understand what your saying, but I felt like Loving God more than anything/anyone (as is commanded in the Bible) allows one to fully realize Love for complete strangers and the rest of the world. I do Love everyone as I Love myself and just recntly experienced this level of Love and am working on maintaining it. However, at least my theory is, that this wouldn't have been possible if at first I didn't Love God more than anything/anyone, catch my drift???

SO while at first it did seem like a selfish thing to do, at that point I only Loved those I knew and immediate family, after Loving God in such a way, now I can Love everyone and everything and at an even higher level than I knew before these awsome experiences. So it was/is/and will be worth it to continue Loving God in such manner in the future.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
HE is my light.
He is my guidance.
He directs my thoughts.
He is the beginning and the end.
He took my hand and guided me to the light.
He was the one true being that made life 'worth living'.
He is the Savior unto mankind...He came first and came last.
He is my everything that ever was...and will ever purposely be.
He is the strongest base...of all structures that will be built...and will ever be.

He is also a SHE

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientVoid

Yes...'He' is with 'She'.

Elohim sees within all.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have a question for everyone who loves Jesus.

Was Jesus a white man?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zstaples5
Was Jesus a white man?

It makes no difference....if a person is worried about skin color they are missing the point.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

I've seen all these pictures of Jesus percieved as being white. But how can he be white if he was from the Middle East?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zstaples5

Not all the pictures of Jesus are of him as a white guy....

www.laughingjesus.50megs.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Jesus was Jewish. His mother was a Jew.

His disciples were Jewish. He worshiped in Jewish Temples.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Just wanted to profess my Love for Christ. He's so awsome beyond words, the divine Love is transcendent and HOLY and I'm in Love with my savior. It is a Love that is greater than anything I ever experienced.

This Love I have is greater than the one for my mother, self, sister, and greater than being in Love with a woman.

He died for us all, WOW. Beyond words man... I'm in Love and ALIVE for the 1st time in my life. rebirth!!!!!!!!

A future school shooter in training

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Steff

I have a feeling you're probably about 18 and the 'system' has terrorized you into believing that homeskoolers (lol) are stupid and backwards and ready to come shoot your school!
And ONLY guberment can protect you with atheism and freedom of marijuana and sexual exploration,
but MOST school shooters were atheist (Columbine, etc...)
The most recent looked illuminati or something, mixed with pshych drugs! Another thread on ATS I just found, Finland massacre
My link isn't working! How do I link other threads???

Jeshua is greater than all government, he only gives them rule for a time.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Clearskies]

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Clearskies]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I was actually only joking clearskies....To each his own. Im 39 with an 8 year old daughter, and live a quite comfortable life....Thanks though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join