It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thing Caught on Mobile in my Room.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by Sniffer
1. Yep, the only one, apart from my dad.

I'd asked and don't see a response from the first picture "what did your dad do?". Now that you have more evidence, what did your dad do after showing him the white face picture?

It sounds like you come from an interesting family. You say your mother used to be a medium, what caused her to change jobs?

dad and i checked it out..found/saw nothing
he is just as stumped as me,allthough he he alot calmer about it now.im not.

my mum and nan were both mediums.

She didnt change jobs, she passed away recently.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Sniffer]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's either a mask, or prop.
Good try though.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
this is crap and a huge waste of time. stop inventing hoaxes and pay attention to the real threats, please.

namaste

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Shoulda used this one and this one alone.

img230.imageshack.us...

The other two look like obvious fakes, but this one is very freaky.

Looks like a grey, that just crawled out of some black ooze. He's seems to be crouching behind your bookshelf inbetween your desk and bookshelf. This one might have fooled us for a bit.

But the last one, one the mirror. I'm sorry, I hate to say people are trying to hoax stuff, but it looks like it the last pick of the white mask propped up in front of the mirror.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilla
whatever it is, it would creep me out as well. I didnt know anyone else knew about shadow people, not to sound crazy but i saw one once. i could have been dreaming though. anyways, point is, i sleep with a loaded shotgun about 1 foot from my head. Not for shadow demons or whatever, but just in case. How bout you do the same and next time, blow the #@#@!$ away!

Aren't you afraid you will have some really bad suicidal dream or something and pick up that shotgun in your sleep and blow your own brains out? I hope you don't take Ambian or some other sleep medication, as that can make you do jacked up stuff in your sleep too. Wow, that's just insane, having something so dangerous so close to your body while you are sleeping. As for the thing in the closet, well, looks like a halloween mask to me. But what do I know, I have only heard noises in all my haunted houses I've lived in. If I actually saw something there would be "Two movements, a bowel movement and a physical movement"

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647
reply to post by asala

You can tell this is a fake because of many reasons:
1) Why is it human form?
2) Why isn't it showing its whole body and just the head? Anyone can get a scary mask and hide behind a door and take a picture of it.
3) Why does it have a stick for a neck? Could it be just a stick hooked on to a fake skull and hidden behind the door?
4) Why is it wearing a coat?
5) Anyone can easily make up a story saying that you heard noises and took pictures of your room and found this. You probably did hear noises but this is over exaggerating.
None of what you listed proves its fake. Most of what you listed are questions. Looks fake to me, but then again I dont know what an alien looks like as I have never been around one. Im guessing you havent either.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Anyone else notice a face?

and also

Whats this?

Original photo

Click Here

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Disgustipated]
===============================
Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yet another waste of time! I think i'll head on over to the enquirer for some more legit news!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

Hey dude, can you resize those images for use on ATS? They're stretching the thread all outta whack.

Images posted in ATS Threads must be no larger than 600 pixels wide, and no more than 200K each.

Just wanted to give you the heads up before the mods do!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
happy halloween... this is obviousy a prank.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I am not going to cry hoax on this just yet.

If you believe this to be a "spirit" of some sorts it would seem to me that if it wanted to do you harm, it would have already.

You mention your mum passing recently...I find that interesting.

My only real question is....have you asked it what it wants or tried to communicate at all? Ask it to knock- once for yes and twice for no.

You mentioned keeping your dog in the bed with you. When you did this did the dog do anything? Bark? Get nervous or stressed?

Are you noticing any temp changes in your room?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ok first of all, nothing in those pictures even resembles the Saw masks...
second of all, i agree, you should have stuck with that one picture that looks like something in between your cabinets...
The one with the mirror looks really fake and you can't blame the skeptics on that one...
However, i believe that ghosts, spirits, demons, whatever show themselves how they want to be seen. For example, if they just wanted thier head shown, that would be it.
Very odd, keep taking pictures and maybe set of a video camera... I mean
it won't hurt anything, and maybe you'll catch something mind blowing. These type of things work in mysteriousways

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I would have possibly believed the first photograph of the head in the closet, but that second set of head photos in front of the mirror is quite clearly a mask on a stand.

For some who don't know, there are an ever increasing number of cell phones these days that have true camera flashes. So yes the photo does entirely fit into the realm of a cell phone picture.

Random question, but howcome you don't celebrate Halloween Down Under?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ok as an Ozzie I just want to say yes we are well aware of halloween and the whole trick or treat thing. But short of the occasion halloween fancy dress party it just isn't that big a deal in Oz. Certainly not that big that someone is going to start a thread a month early in a lead up to a big Halloween Hoax..Not that I am saying this is not a hoax mind..

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I already told you guys it's this mask
www.mooncostumes.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well, Young Sniffer,

You're living in a haunted house, where zeta aliens have secret meeting with greys, while some ectoplasm from the underworld assist them, not to mention several werewolves, buddha karmic apparitions and other tanslucent flying towels gathering around such an interstellar covent.

Don't be afraid though, they're all doing business as usual.

Sleep well and don't sniff to much from now.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sniffer, my suggestion to you is: First, once you get that camera, take photos of your entire room in FULL DAYLIGHT. Everything must have a daylight reference, your ceiling, your carpet, over the bed, under the bed, a direct frontal shot of the closet open and closed, your dresser with the mirror, the bookshelves, EVERYTHING and from multiple angles. Leave NO room for error, if you take a picture in the dark, then you better have a full light picture to accompany it. Make sure the pictures overlap enough so that a literal 360 degree image could be generated of your entire room in full daylight. Then do the same thing in the dark as well, if you do another set in low light, all the better. Then when you take more pictures, you can get people to at least see eye to eye with you, and nothing less will cut it. Depending on what is happening (or what is there), you may find visual interference no matter what time you take these pictures, but if you slack on this, your reputation will suffer considerably, more so than it already has.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Maybe your dad's playing tricks on you.

What's strange is that you're too scared out to stay in your room, but you feel safe in the computer room next door. Things just don't seem to ad up.

The first pictures were believable, but the one of that mask/whatever is just ridiculous. Even if this is true, it's a floating face, what on Earth could it possibly do to you. Granted I'd be freaked for maybe 30 seconds, but seriously you need to man up and actually investigate properly. Set up a webcam, poke it in the eye, I don't care, just please stop giving us these indistinguishable photos.

In that photo of the face, you say that there's a cologne bottle there. It's funny that it's at the exact depth and directly below the face that has what appears to be moulding marks around it. My guess is it's a plaster of Paris face or maybe a mask that is being propped up against the mirror by some other object.

Sniffer, is it possible to get full shots of the room during daylight hours just so we know what we're looking at?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Me thinks it's a fake, but do this:

-Set up a recorder to record the entire night, or at least when you wake up

-DO SOME FREKIN VIDEOS

AND REMEMBER! Nothing, AND NOTHING, can harm you. Realize this:

If their aliens, then they are peaceful, for why would they be here if they were warlike, they'd still be fighting their own wars at home (like us
)

If they are spirits, they cannot harm you. Keep your faith strong, and remember, the light of lights is everywhere. Only but call his name, and you shall be safe.

Be brave man, c'mon, what do you have to fear. But hey, if you get abducted, ask them 2 things:

1) What is God to you

2) HOW THE HELL DO YOU TRAVEL SO FAST THROUGH SPACE !?!?!?!?

ALWAYS, ask #2.

See ya, and good luck.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I disagree with you on a few issues. In reference to only friendly aliens contacting people, how can you say that with any certainty when you have not personally met every supposed non-Earth entity in existence and confirmed it proof positive? Not every person on Earth or elsewhere who is hostile or willing to harm someone is willing to go to war. You are assuming this when there are thousands of documented cases of normal people who truly believe that they have been visited by very hostile entities not from Earth and who have produced more than just rudimentary evidence to justify their case (strange scars, missing time, apparently being dumped away from their homes without knowing how or why, and rarely possible implants of unknown origins).

Also, human history (the bible included) is replete with tales of hostile spirit entities with very negative goals and have tormented physical beings as long as there has been a written memory (and long before). Look at people who claim to have been attacked or possessed by spirits and ghosts, or at houses that have been documented to exhibit dangerous paranormal activity. The show Sightings for instance, and its continued story "Terror in the Heartland", gives visual recorded evidence of something not seen on camera drawing blood from the former resident, where he had no wounds before, that turned to raised, bleeding, inches long scratch marks.

I am not trying to terrify Sniffer here, however it is grossly irresponsible to tell him that his fears are unfounded and there is no reason to be concerned. If he is feeling unease within his own bedroom, then he should take the proper steps to deal with this situation in an intelligent rational manner, and not make blind assumptions about the possible personalities of these possible entities, especially when you JUST DON'T KNOW!

Sniffer, fear is always the enemy, as is throwing caution to the wind. Staying as calm and rational as possible is always preferable even when you know what you are dealing with. Don't Panic! is the best motto that you can live by, and should you feel that you are truly in danger, find the best solution without losing control over the situation, and you will make it through.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join