It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing of Venus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hello John, I was wondering if you could give more detail on the Remote Viewing class you had, and the peoples responses to when you asked them to go to Venus.

I would greatly appreciate all the detail you could give about that class, and what each person saw, and what other object/locations you viewed while there.

Thanks

-Josh

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I guess you forgot, or hopefully just looked over this post..

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I missed this one, lol. There are remote viewing classes? Is that right next to the "film a blurry nighttime ufo and post it on youtube" class?

Anyone who pays to goto a remote viewing class should consider a refund.

As a simple test, I saw someone once post here that they have something written in large letters on his bedroom wall, and dared any professional, top of the line remote viewer to tell him what he wrote. Of course, everyone said something like "that's not how it works" "you can't control what your see" and anything else they could to excuse the fact that this "phenomenon" is total bunk, therefore any "information" gleamed from this method is also total bunk.

Prove me wrong, John.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
therefore any "information" gleamed from this method is also total bunk.

Thats why the US army funded it through 4 administrations, as Jim Marrs stated in a documentary. Look at Ingo Swann for more information. I do believe Ed Dames teaches this stuff, he also being a former remote viewer for the army. But hey, if you think its bunk, don't bother.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
If it worked so well, why did they discontinue the program?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
If it worked so well, why did they discontinue the program?

Did they? Or did they stop officially funding it.

Watch this video.

video.google.com...

As Credo Mutwa said, we used to have this ability until certain malevolent alien species genetically modified it out of us. David Wilcock stated a test had been done on the fruit fly in which the eye dna data had been taken out. It came back naturally after a while, and this could be similar to whats happening with humans. All just a theory, no evidence of this.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by 3rdeye

Hello John, I was wondering if you could give more detail on the Remote Viewing class you had, and the peoples responses to when you asked them to go to Venus.

I would greatly appreciate all the detail you could give about that class, and what each person saw, and what other object/locations you viewed while there.

Thanks

-Josh

Josh,

Just saw this post. Give me a day or 2.

Thanks,

John

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
John, i look forward to your response. Thank you.

IFT, Can you please not turn this into a "remote viewing is/isn't real" thread. I came here with a question for JOHN LEAR. Not to hear comments about why he lies and how you think remote viewing isn't possible. Thank you.

Josh

[edit on 5-10-2007 by 3rdeye]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Bump, Any chance of answering this, John?

Thanks
Josh

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Anxiously awaiting a reply with you, 3rdeye. A list of things I would personally like to know are a) where b)when c)who. Thanks for opening the thread.

8th

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I also would be open ears to this topic.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Been more than two days

While Mr. Lear prepares his information, could anyone enlighten us people who don't know what this remove viewing of Venus is?

I know what remote viewing is, but how does it tie into Venus, and what does it have to do with Mr. Lear?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
In all honesty, i highly doubt there will be a reply from Mr. Lear. I would simply like names and dates so i could try and verify his information, seeing as how evidence from Mr. Lear is hard to come by; most of the time by his own admission (or complete evasion).

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I do not want the backstory of "Remote Viewing of Venus" to be told. It will derail this thread.

I want to get more details from John about this viewing, for my own verifiying reasons.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3rdeye
for my own verifiying reasons.

How kind of you.

If it was for you and only you, you could have sent him a U2U.

I don't see how it would derail the thread since it's on topic.

But, alright. Thanks for the great help.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well, are not most question threads for the OP's own thoughts? If he is asking a question? I bet half of the ones who ask any question, are asking for there own reasons.

It will derail the topic because of the "viewings". IgnoreTheFacts is one that all ready tried to turn this into a "Bash John Lear" thread. I just want to keep this civil until John replies with the info i requested.

8th

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
In all honesty, i highly doubt there will be a reply from Mr. Lear. I would simply like names and dates so i could try and verify his information, seeing as how evidence from Mr. Lear is hard to come by; most of the time by his own admission (or complete evasion).

Then please, do not waste your time, and leave room for the rest of us who are interested in the information

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

I just got back from the mine and noticed this thread. Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.

My week long course in Remote Viewing was with Angela Thompson, one of the foremost Remote Viewers and instructors (you can google her).

Angela was recommended to me by Dr. Ron Blackburn, my long time friend retired from Lockheed Skunk Works now for several years.

Give me another day or two and I will give you a complete rundown on the course and what happened to me.

During the course, each student was asked to task the class in a remote viewing excercise. When it was my turn I asked them to remote view Venus and without exception they all saw a beautiful planet, similar to earth but with more luxurious plant growth. One student said it reminded her of South AFrica.

I will also post a drawing one student made of a marina on Venus, with many boats docked there.

The interested part of all this is that the class was not 'front loaded' in any way shape or form. 'Front loaded' means to give any information whatsoever about the task.

After the 'cool down", when they came back, without exception it was "Wow", "unbelievable'.

The reason they were shocked is because we are fed so much baloney about Venus that is was such a shock to see how really beautiful it is.

Be back soon with more details.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I wonder whether this was a millenia ago or recent?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 8th

Actually, if you would have actually read my previous posts, you would see i am extremely interested in points of contact in reference to this claim.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join