It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interesting new 911 news story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
this is pretty interesting.

here's a video of usa today reporter and known liar jack kelly taken on sep 11th.

watch and listen to it carefully and then decide if what he says is lies or truth (and where did he get the information from?)

video here

[edit on 29-9-2007 by justyc]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
strange. i thought at least some of the members here members would have found this video interesting...

oh well

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Jack Kelly...

Disgraced fraud and liar... Errr... USA Today correspondent.

Some background for those unfamiliar with Jack's liberty with the truth:

www.poynter.org...

query.nytimes.com...

www.christianitytoday.com...

On a side note, Jack has never been an FBI agent.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

i did mention that he was a 'known liar' which only makes the video from 9-11 more interesting. what was your opinion of the video?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have seen this vid a million times, but....ok...so...hes NOT FBI?

Then...ok....

so, why DID they choose him to interview and how did he know all about the official story, including the osama bin laden and going to war stuff...

If he was just a fraud and a liar, why hasnt he been investigated, by the real FBI?!

Immpersonating a FBI agent is pretty serious!

more mysteries...

again...huh?!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
this guy just told us sum key points leading upto the attacks,the fbi was looking into car/truck full of explosives,they would of had evidence to sugest that. and i too heard reports at the time saying there was a car packed full of explosives on the news.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Very interesting post justyc...and these days everyone is calling everyone a liar and no evidence should be shoved aside for character reasons. Every piece is vital.Thanks for the thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by skinnyblaze

I heard that a truck hit the pentagon

A mall was bombed

Schools were being targeted

It was pure Chaos.... with many fogs of War

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
I heard that a truck hit the pentagon
It was pure Chaos.... with many fogs of War

I heard a 757 hit the pentagoon also. Funny how rumours turn into truths for some people eh?

Hey, or maybe it was the fog from that Steven King movie that made the 757 disappear?

Fogs of war or purposeful confusion?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well, I'm not going to pass judgement on this guy's overall credibility or even that of USA today, but in this report everything else he said was accurate. Well accurate in the sense that this is what ended up being the "true" story with the one obvious exception.

Maybe everyone laughs at reporters and papers that aren't "in the loop" but it is because of this that they actually get the truth out before the three-initial agancies can shut them up. Nobody bothers listening to them, so the agencies don't bother listening as closely to them.

[edit on 1/12/0808 by jackinthebox]

top topics

join