It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just one of many

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Not much to be said, either some one is going to be in agreement or not. That the government is crooked. For those who agree, they are open minded enough to consider the idea, those who don't, seem to have a complete disregaurd for the fact that the government has lied before.

Consider the possability, with out argueing the facts of the matter, and decide for your self what could or could not be true. Point is, what ever we choose to believe, don't make a difference, it is what they believe.

"If I had ever sent a message to Pearl Harbor, I would have been shot on the spot."

"A limited number of personnel were directly involved with the events behind the Pearl Harbor incident. Information directly concerned with the attack was labeled TOP SECRET, held in approximately forty file cabinets of the Army Intelligence Office."

Pearl Harbor is a case study of an archetypal conspiracy and cover-up for those naïve enough to think it can't happen because there are too many people involved. This is how it's done. Here is the model.
The Skeleton in Uncle Sam's Closet

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
they have made the public fall for there there twisted reality whats worse is no-one really reconizes it

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This is new to me, I was not aware of a conspiracy involving Pearl Harbor. Maybe gross negligence among top brass in failing to recognize all the warning signs, but not a organized effort. Maybe I'm wrong, educate me.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I am going to go with the concept you presented with 'one of many' and look at what you said about belief and those in power.

I don't think it is fair to just call them crooked. Most of them believe they are doing good. Unfortunately it is their definition of good that deviates from common peoples idea of good. So they are doing things most people would consider crooked, hence the need for lies.

For instance they may believe that the top people are better and deserve slaves, they may believe ends justify means, and their ends are good therefore their illegal actions are not crooked.

I guess I am saying we need to understand it is not their badness that creates the problem, it is that we are not allowed to see their actions and decide if they are really good or bad. It is the lack of transparency that allows what most in society would consider wrong to happen. We should rally against secrecy and promote transparency.

Since I believe most people will side to good if given the choice, all we have to do is make it so the few that live by doing bad do not have a veil of secrecy to hide behind, this way all will get to decide if they should be given the power to continue to lead.

My last sentence spins back on my first point, they would say they are not given power, they took power, or were destined to power. They do not believe power should be given by everyone.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Not much to be said, either some one is going to be in agreement or not. That the government is crooked. For those who agree, they are open minded enough to consider the idea, those who don't, seem to have a complete disregaurd for the fact that the government has lied before.

Consider the possibility, with out arguing the facts of the matter, and decide for your self what could or could not be true. Point is, what ever we choose to believe, don't make a difference, it is what they believe.

I've been thinking about this lately. Through exploring the world of aliens, conspiracy theory, free energy on and on and on...

1. With all the proof of aliens we can say with certainty that they are real, here and doing something.

2. With all the gov cover up with free energy, stuff like that. The gov is obliviously lieing to us about something. SO.....

Why are the aliens here?
and
Why is the gov lieing?

We have people that claim to have the answered the question...basically the 2 are related. With whatever stories there is, be it lizards, grays, pleadians...so on so fourth. We have to come to the conclusion that they(gov and aliens) are related.
SO....
Gov and aliens are in bed together...How? Why? the stories are there.

Where I stand now is that I believe in aliens. I believe the gov is covering it up, I believe their intentions are not so good. If they had good intentions we would have free energy now.

Now the big question is what are we gonna do about it???? We need this info out in public , way more public then it is now. cause let me tell you right now, probably 70% of Americans don't even know about this site, any of the vid's we have seen doc's we've watched and books we've read. They are there standing on the outside not paying attention and thinking ppl are crazy. The only one's that have a change of heart are the ones where you take all the info to them at once and are like, "hey see all this evidence.....it's real stupid!!!" (SMACK). But for the most part they are blind...well not blind they can see they're just blind folded.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHorseChestnut

You should watch the www.zeitgeistmovie.com... movie. Its very enlightening and tells the story of false flag attacks ever since World War 1.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
tyvm Advisor for the excellant read

instead of going into depth about my opinions, ill just sum it up with this

Why am i Not surprised?? lol

btw == if mr van dyke is actually imprisoned in the conditions they claim, that is Definatly torture...and 100% illegal

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHorseChestnut
T Maybe gross negligence among top brass in failing to recognize all the warning signs, but not a organized effort.

The attack was provoked until action was taken by the Japanese and then when Austrailia tried to warn us of the Fleet in the Pacific .. all was ignored.

It seems that everytime someone incinuates that the government is involved with somesort of cover-up, they throw out the old "negligence" card. It's been used time and time again when warning signs are ignored and events are allowed to happen. It's a fall back.

As for the OP and a corrupt government ...
check out the thread I posted the other day:
70% of Americans say their government is corrupt

The poll is a little misleading, but it bring a good point up about those that are willing to investigate matters further and their belief that this is truely a corrupt regime.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

YES. great movie!

I downloaded the 3-part series to my PSP so I could show everyone! Also, with the three part series you can inform many people that would be put off by the first part denouncing organized religion. I would think some wouldn't watch the rest after seeing the first part. This way I can skip the first and still inform them of the corruption with the second and third. But, just for the record, I think the first part should not be ignored.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well isn't that interesting. If you have any psychology background you will recognize the mechanisms that 'help motivate' indidvuals and thus groups of people. If they are shocked, or in fear they will seek guidance and reassurances- no matter what it may 'cost'.Teh new book "Shock Doctrine", author ?? sorry- has a strong base in psychology and sociology (my degree). So if Pearl harbor was allowed to be attacked to help convince the public to support our entering WWll, that would make sense.- It was so devastating- and anger invoking- no one questioned the decison to jump in- and Yes WE did not want to go. but heres where it gets more intersting- consider all the social changes after that that and how quickly new ideology took hold- ( Military Industrial Complex). Now superimpose that on 9/11. and the coronation of safety over rights ,nationalism over Humanitarianism, privatization over public responsiblitiy. big collective shocks cause big collective changes- a great 'quick fix' for a gov'ts desire to usurp laws and put in place a new system of governance.
If interested check out Mass hysteria, mind control and behavior modification techniques. also worth checking out allegation of mind altering drug experiments conducted by the military ('___' Trials)

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely

enough siad you all know it to be true it is inevitable.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Given what time I have available, this might be a first in many examples of the case at hand. That the Government who manipulates, and chooses to use bad to gain for some "non transparent" reason, is just the tip of the so called iceberg. With further digging, more cases will be presented, and hopefully beneficial to those who wish to know.

LostInSpaceTime
We don't share the same theories or ideas on this subject, but if you can provide some sources to your side of things, I am willing to check it out.

TheHorseChestnut
Your request is a tad vague, could you elaborate on which you are asking for? If you want more info on this sort of material in general, simply search through my older and more recent posts and threads in particular, to find a plethora of topics based on government misdeeds.

Otherwise, I sort of figured this was a good first step on the history of perpetuated lies. Pearl Harbor which is only the most obvious skeleton. In my opinion at least.

Redge777
Of course not all members and parts in the cog of the government are "crooked", but as a whole there are aspects that are, very lopsided in power and control of events. These aspects are within the highest seats of power, which are controlled by a "revolving door" means of ensurement.

The term "above the president", should be of use.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
They have locked the author away and threw away the key.

It is safe to presume that Hartford Van Dyke is a political prisoner. He's in federal prison in Minnesota for an attitude adjustment. His insistence on abiding by commercial law infuriates insider lawyers and judges. His political knowledge threatens the shadow government. In the winter of 2004, he was placed in solitary confinement in a cold stone cell with a ration of two blankets. He shivered uncontrollably. His weight dropped to 127 pounds. He padded his blankets with a layer of toilet paper. His letters tell of being covered with rashes and boils, which he attributes to toxins placed in his food. His treatment can only be described as torture.

He tried telling his story by sending copies to the entire congress.

Damn.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Not sure how many have gone over this info, so being as it is related material, here is another skeleton. Hopefully it will be seen in a new light, the FBI has made any attempts to change their image. Recently and in the past, some how rogue agents or suprvisors of always seem to mess it up.

Now if only the CIA can learn from the FBIs mistakes, and keep their slate cleaner this time around.

FBI knew in 1993, see for your self.

top topics

join