It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bad news of astral projectors

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
As a person who is... experienced in astral projection, astral travel, and astral combat, I would like to say just one thing.

You're right. We are out to get you.

Mwa-hahahaha

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
I have astrally projected before, unintentionally. Gee, I didn't
realize I was doing all those awful things.

Sorry, I just have real problems with this "info". It doesn't fit with anything I've ever come across regarding astral projection. You are talking about out-of-body experiences, right?

I have astrally projected and do it almost every night. I agree with you. I am having problems with this information as well seeing how I have done it and haven't hurt anyone at all doing it but learning from it.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
(I type this on PSP, forgive errors)

AND if one has the strength and fortitude to leave their physical body, then they would NOT be so weak as to do "wrong" unconciously. Yes, it is possible to drain one's energy, but such actions can be "traced" back... and unless you are versed in astral combat, you'll be hurting in the end.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The most ironic thing is, everyone astral projects when they're asleep, they just don't remember it. My friend, that means you too are going to hell along with the blasphemous 6 billion other astral projectors.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Magickist, ease up, he was just joking.

But yes, the OP obviously has no idea what he's talking about.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yeah and I think he's an asshole for that. You shouldn't joke like that about us, we're people to. The way he made it sound he wasn't "joking" at all, if you mean he knew that all of his claims were untrue, that's just really low and messed up. Seriously though, come to www.astralsociety.com... to learn the truth about us.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Magickist]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Methinks I may have missed something, but none-to-worry...

except...

dude (or dude-ette), edit your post before a mod sees it and flags you again. Vulgarity, no matter how justified, is frowned upon.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Sorry but this seems to be bull. I've done astral projection a few times and I've always had complete control over myself and I never bothered anybody. When you astral project you're observing. I one time went to the future in an astral travel and I couldn't effect anything no matter what. I remember I went to my bedroom for some reason in the future and I wanted to see all around it but I couldn't so there was something or someone still in control over the situation even though I had control over myself.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Oh that's not necessarily true. Everytime I've been doing an astral projection and was aware of it I remembered every time.

Originally posted by GeeGee
The most ironic thing is, everyone astral projects when they're asleep, they just don't remember it. My friend, that means you too are going to hell along with the blasphemous 6 billion other astral projectors.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SouthernBelle82
Oh that's not necessarily true. Everytime I've been doing an astral projection and was aware of it I remembered every time.

I think he means that many dreams are like AP, just that your not very concious.
And may not remember.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The main point is that people astral project whether they're aware of it or not. That's why I think the OP's argument is hypocritical.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Don't feed the troll. It just incites it to keep coming back.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sorry but I don't believe this crap for a moment. It seems like you had some bad experience with astral projection (WHICH EVERYONE CAN LEARN TO DO!) and now you want revenge through a cult.

You should be ashamed for promoting such hate to astral projectors!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Mabus my friend, obviously you have come under the influence of a meddlesome rogue sub-set...the seldom whispered; Astral Projecting Masons Group (APMG).

Should this be your unfortunate fate dear Mabus, well, all I can say is:

See ya later alligator

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Right. I know I've often times woken up and I knew I've been somewhere (get an odd feeling) but I just can't remember. However the times I've been aware of it happening I've remembered.

The main point is that people astral project whether they're aware of it or not. That's why I think the OP's argument is hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I seriously Cant stress enough on how much i love you for making this topic..
Ongoing...day to day basis for me includes...either demons in form of my friends...or my friends who make me believe they are demons unintentionally, find out that i think they are demons and play with me forcing me to think theyre one thing or another time to time. Sometimes they even act as if they are GOD...They are total sociopaths...ill make alist of what they do, Maybe you guys can tellme if they do this to u but imonly trying to help.
1. They Make you paranoid
2. They Make you itchy..yes its totally annoying..
3. They make you delusional.
4.They will destroy you mentally. Because they will spy on you by hearing the thoughts yuo dont protevt, but the ones you try and keep to yourself. They make you want to not think, or actually with me, they spoke and heard toomuch to the point where i would think in pig latin or something, in order for them to not understand..
5 They will invade your dreams, and or make the dream a suitable level of gaming or "inception" where they make the rules, the scenario and the setting..along with the people whom some of them would actually shapeshift into people of your dreams.
6. they will torture you...Honestly this isnt definate, if they are demons then theyre demons...but they could be my old friends...both born evil...and they are sociopaths which probably makes them evil..
7. they will cause extreme depression and thoughts of suicide.
8. in dreams they will show their true colors while acting as like a family member in the dream, they will shapeshift into a family member..and cause un trust..hate, anger..They make me think my mother is evil, and when they pretend to be her i am extremely angry at her. (i told this to mymom and she almost cried)
9. they pretend to be GOD...and this is truly tyranny..

Iam honestly a benevolent human being with the aspect of empathy..But i truly find it hard to go on an everyday basis living with the type of torment that i endure, without actually going out an killing the two people who endlessly kill me slowly.
Please dont take me as evil or anything...But for the past idk...5 years ive been tormented spiritually by them..
Trust me i have my morals...But they are the type of people who like to murder...or atleast slowly marinate you in the roasting heat of murder.

They can manipulate and make you delusional...they made me a little #ed up i dont think straight...not that im saying im insane when im not...but they taught me how to think a certain way. thats very complicated..like a rubik cube.

they are bad from the start..
theguy i know whos doing this is actually very cynical. he and i quote said " when i was younger i used to love making the other kids fight eachother"

i cant go on like this.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
There are many different factions of astral projectors, each their own 'collective' usually of one main soul and many projections, even from other planets since the astral is everywhere and only imagination is needed to establish a contact.

The good sides' collectives function from free will and honor the main soul which provides the astral space for others and it's close to paradise, the evil side uses someone for this and keeps them in such a trap they can never completely express themselves so they are not there so none of the other projections besides those or only one who did this can never know they are evil and they might come across as good and because they usually don't know how it's all constructed they will never believe they are evil aligned. Usually there is a fake main soul which can never be proven.

It should be everyones goal to work with the astral as it is supposed to be the beyond and the way life should evolve. Even Christians who are praying are doing something in the astral, they are just part of a 'good' collective. If Christians had more knowledge they could do more, which goes for anyone of any belief. If people don't work with it then they shouldn't complain about it but consider themselves lazy and so unworthy since they haven't done or added much in the construction of it all.

edit on 28/8/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
How about the OP's claim of "can do projections as they wish at will"..........this is as absurd as the rest of the claims, as I KNOW for a fact that only a true Master of AP can accomplish such a feat, and to be a True Master in this sense, your enlightenment would be so great I can not imagine what such a person would truly be like, except maybe alot like Jesus.

But Jesus could only do that to followers, not everyone. Christianity or Jesus' soul is not 'the' astral space for everyone. That is, you might have chosen a projection manifested by Jesus' his soul, but not everyone has and some even choose not to accept his projection permanently at all but at best visit when dealing with Christians.

Could you do me a favor and pray Jesus gets a large building full of computers? You know just like in the movie where Jim Carrey gets Gods powers and receives all prayers by email. Only I was thinking more like an MMORPG solution where Jesus can watch all of his followers and his soul would be the main server. That way more Christians can run synchonized and their conscience can be monitored from afar.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Mabus?

Hi I was messaging you about a topic you made about "bad astral projectors" or something relative...
I just wanted to know how you came down to discovering this?
Because my ex friends now enemies for no known reason in my life for 5 years straight..they were very spiritual and astral projected...did '___'..etc
I don't know if it's them... Or demons in their form.. But I came across the idea that it might be them..
And they've been torturing me for years..spying on me, saying nasty things, controlling my dreams. And they try to control me..
I'm going to be honest here too tey like to brainwash me..and they're subtle liars.
I know they can appear in my dreams because I figured out on my own how to give people dreams..I just don't do it, I consider these things witchcraft and its just been a negative experience to me.
I can't go to cops. They'll think I'm crazy and I can't ask other astral projectors to help..because I think they'll turn on me,
But what should I do about the situation? Please respon back, I'm tired and broken from all the torture.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join