It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bad news of astral projectors

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
now people pleeeeeez
............. I thought we are trying to bring the light of reality to the OP & not feed into the delusion they are holding onto.

Now you are giving energy vampires the ability to cause you to have wet dreams and to wet the bed?
Do energy vampires really know when your sleeping or awake?
Do energy vampires now have the seemingly magical ability to wander about unseen??????

Pleeeeeez

How about the OP's claim of "can do projections as they wish at will"..........this is as absurd as the rest of the claims, as I KNOW for a fact that only a true Master of AP can accomplish such a feat, and to be a True Master in this sense, your enlightenment would be so great I can not imagine what such a person would truly be like, except maybe alot like Jesus.

Can you IMAGINE Jesus sneaking around making people wet the bed?
PULEEEEZZZZZZZ
it just is not so.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I keep thinking of The Celestine Prophecy -- the family that fed off of each other's energies.

Methinks the energy suckers work the same as any other psychic thing: some are unaware, some are aware.

And then some of us prefer our ignorance as to whether we suck or not...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

The smart allecky reply: How would you know unless you were one, or were directly affected by one?

I entertain all ideas. They may not be entirely plausible, but does that make them unworthy of thought? (If you say yes, then please tell my brain that.)

I don't know about any gods, but I do know that the universe is made of energy. (Science taught me that one.)

And we, being in this particular form, cannot EVER know everything that there is to know, especially with regards to energy.

You know better than most about astral projection. You know that your energy (soul spirit, however you wish to call it) can be projected from point A to point B.

Is it that impossible to think (to posit, to theorize) that one may project or pull in energy without leaving one's shell?

I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Text BlueEnergies ... I'll call them spirits. I lived in a ministry for a while. A lot of us could discern the bad spirits. We would give them a chance and see what happened. Pretty soon those seeds of discord were all around. It was time to clean house. It was exhilirating to watch the bad spirits run. So, if I could astral project then I wasn't doing a bad thing? I would float over my body as I slept. Once I even got online went to an old chatroom. The next day I had no recollection but I knew something "odd" had happened!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
They are here (what for):

Come to find out they (astral projectors) have a Lord/King. It's our higher self (the higher power I usually mention). So no--our higher self is not our Lord/King; we just the least of it that is related to it. And since we're not under the devil's rule we dont have the devil as our Lord/King. We are Lordless/Kingless. We be the most free in existence! And yes, that's a cool thing to know and be.

We that are not astral projectors are of an alien to them while these astral projectors' uttermost beings are of an alien to us. They live alright. They are here to ravage. That is the only reason they can be defined as thieves and robbers and most of all angels of the devil. They care something for this world though. And beings with evil intent to ravage can easily do both bad and good as they please. The devil and his angels are only kept from being righteous and wicked when in hell. They dont condone certian things as humans but yet in the astral plane (electromagnetic field) they do those certain things their damn selves. Like WTF?!

Again, the electromagnetic field of the sky is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a devil hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

^^^The angels of the devil hide out as human beings. The devil sold its soul to hell inorder to get the chance to ravage an alien world. But the devil doesn't know it yet, but will after being taken away from the skies and cast into the prepared everlasting fire. Astral projectors believe they can come in and leave out or return to being human again as they please concerning this alien-to-them world. But they have to know it took the Son (our higher self) for them to become sown human. This is why these hypocrites sometimes pray because they know not Who is barely known by them of what will be and will not be allowed.

Their own world before this alien world came was, I bet, gloomy because there was no light back at then. That is why they care something for this world. But the devil will be treated like the stranger it is to our higher self.

The Son learned everything the devil can do though the devil and his angels dont think so. They just dont know the Son became as one with the devil and its angels to know all they do. We that are the least our higher self these astral projectors learn from, and it's prolly why they dont believe our higher self knows them so so well.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
LOL! God, I needed a laugh like this at work - Thanks Mabus for making my day that much more entertaining.

I have been into astral projection for the last five or so years, so I am a product of the devil? While in the astral world, your actions have no reponse in the physical world - sorry to burst your bubble. Whenever I find myself able to roll out of by physical being I find one of the funnest things to do is explore and enjoy the feeling of being free. Yes, I know, so evil. I dont see where anything you have said makes any rational point.. you are clearly very misinformed and/or deliusional as previously stated. I suggest you take the time to sit down, and browse over some of the very informative documents entertaining Astral Projection and the likes - In my opinion you have see one too many movies where people are attacked through their dreams. The ability to astral project is inherently in everybody - yes, even you at night astrally project yourself - just you are no concious of it. So does this mean we are ALL such horrible, vile, evil creations with the only sole intent of causing harm and destruction to others through our natural god-given abilities? You really need to get out more.

- Deadline, haunting peoples dreams while astrally projecting to obtain social security numbers and credit card information since 2001.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
They envy us because of what we have as a single existence alone that they as a single existence dont have alone. After getting to know them our higher self deemed the devil and its angels as enemies.

I'd like to welcome all the astral projectors to hell. Aint any excaping. So dont try to be an excape artist like me. Our higher self got the devil sealed just outside its inner (secret) chambers. To all those that gave me evil treatment and sent armies out to wrong me to hell you all will go. There you go!

And dont front on the knowing one standing in human form (me) right before you. You were able to stand before our higher self (the Son of man) back when most within me when it basically said, you all go to hell. There is not a prayer in the world now that can help you all astral projectors. Rather than do evil, should have stayed on the praying while watching for the Son's return. Next time the Son (our higher self) will come in its glory, with the sacred angels with it. And then the Son will sit upon the throne of its glory. It'll be the time you all astral projectors face the royal hottness.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I been threw this you're head/mind is telling you something giving you these felling making you think something is real believe me trust me dig deep within you're self and find the truth find multi assumptions. Then then know none of it is real but everything is real. Please help you're self. I love you man. To every bad there a good. A crazy person never knows there crazy but then that would mean everyones crazy making no excuses. If you say you are crazy you are crazy if you say you're not crazy you are still crazy so I guess no ones crazy but everyone is crazy.

I think he is talking about something else a theory that someone else has come up with before about aliens being angels that can hop in between dimensions in there sprite form or they are aliens then they can transform like the lizard aliens. Then people who realize there soul or the higher being within them selves can vanquish these demons. I'm not really sure thou.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Expose metaphors and snakes: (truest post I ever wrote)

Lets look into Luke 21

^Judaea be those ghosts that seem suicidal or rather want thier victim suicidal. The mountains is any two walls and one ceiling that meet to form a corner point in any house or building. Ghost station themselves there and use force/pressure to try to hurt anybody that stands right there.

^"For these be the days of vengeance"

"And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations"

^They are astral projectors still having human form. The edge of the sword is something created by any ghost. The astral projector is led away captive into all nations (into hospitals prolly hopefully with astral projector as doctors to treat them) because of being injured by the ghost because their human body couldnt handle something harmful the ghost and them were creating together. The injuries substained are of an embarrassing kind I noticed (having to do with bleeding in a personal area).

"and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

^pressed down is the ghost (the only figured metaphor for Jerusalem) by other astral projectors until their abominable workings are fulfilled. Or, until the ghost is taken away.

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars;"

^Notice face expressions of astral projectors and odd light distorting oras about them. Notice the moon (slang) of the higher self to reveal a particular ghost by symbolic things.

"and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;"

^uncertainty of a loss of say a ghost that was here. The electromagnetic field is the sea with waves that can roar.

"Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken."

^Men's hearts = their living treasures. They set up # so much that it, at a time of desire, becomes undermined by their own doing. Like arrangement of a bed no longer being in the corner (where the mountain is for a ghost to do there worst) where a powerline happens to be also. Powerlines strengthen an astral projector's and ghost's power.

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh."

^redemption = atonment for guilt. Like ha you got hurt for participating in aiding a ghost to hurt someone. Or ha, you got your feelings of envy hurt for wanting someone to go a certain path though they did not do it. Or haha, a ghost got taken away and cast in to hell.--ha for that abomination!

"When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand."

^"summer" is "hell" and "at hand" is because it's on the account of their (astral projectors/ghosts) doings that they get hurt from here to in hell.

"Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall pass away."

^Only thing left is the devil and hell (the sun) because the sky and earth and higher self's least selves (us as the words) arent there where the astral being(devil)/ghost/angel go.

"And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares."

^lest = for fear that. Hearts = living treasures (us who are not astral projectors by far). It's the cares of this life of lies come to find out. Astral projectors are judged by the Son (our higher self) for what they do towards the least of it. And so that day of condemnation as a verdict did come upon them because I am the snare (This is why I was singled out by our higher self I finally figured out to why I seen the supernatural signs). Check it out:

"For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth."

^See? A snare is singular. A singular deceptive trap. Take heed that man decieve you. "You" and "ye" turns out to be concerning human astral projectors and their astral projection selves. The least of our higher self--particularlly me--is here to decieve astral projectors and their ghosts.

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

^It is too late because astral projectors were not found worthy to escape the things that will befall on all them on the face of the whole earth. The Son will come in its glory next!

Watch! The snakes are the astral projectors breathing freely. Time to pump fear into them.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
^^And that's all concerning the Gospel. In the Gospel is the truth to the world. The Gospel is filled with metaphors. And the author of the Gospel is our higher self. There was no Jesus Christ in the flesh that ever walked the earth.

Our higher self (when I say "our" it excludes astral projectors) revealed truth in the Gospel. Take it or leave it, but dont label me anything for just reporting the truth to you all about astral projectors. They have been hiding for way too long. They need be exposed

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
wow Mabus you are alone on this one forever.

something i have to say here--

1.) your probly making stuff up because your bored
2.) you have tried to astral project and failed so your out for revenge
3.) get a MRI because your missing your brain
4.) everyone astral projects one time or another...yup even you and DON"T you DARE deny it because i know things that you can only imagine
5.) a dream is astral projection that you have no control over

Now to quote some of my friends that have submitted to this forum...

-ccp3223- "get a grip"
-therivergoddess- "truly beyond absurd"
-Vipassana-'This is absurd"

and my favorite one...
-deadangel23-"You, my friend, are an idiot. There is not a class of people that spend their lives devoted to making you have wet dreams about your neighbors 11 year old son. You don't like the idea of astral projection because you cannot do it and probably have been a victim of some douche that thought it was funny."

p.s.- dont forget your tinfiol hat, idiot

[edit on 8-10-2007 by ucanneverdie]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Mabus seems like a fake to me, he is just too unreal.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Gospel quotes that relate:

"Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."

"but should raise it up again at the last day"

"and I will raise him up at the last day."

^^^What's the last day? What are the other days? I'll explain below:

1) The first day is when a devil is as a human being and somewhat a spirit.

2) The second day is when a devil becomes as a full fledged ghost/spirit.

3) The last day is when a devil is as the sun to burn and shine.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

the last thing you just said, number 1-makes no sense and number 2 MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!

how can you stand these people laughing at you?

~~~~~~~~I Really Hope Your Typing This Forum From A Mental Hospital Because You Need Help~~~~~~~~

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Gotta love conspiracy theorists.

I'm such an awful person. Come and burn me

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Response to the original post:

ROFLOL!

This is absolutely hilarious! Anti-gravity? wow....

Well aside from your uninformed opinion do you have absolutely any proof of this. Perhaps even some evidence?

Perhaps you should do a little research and you might just find that what Astral Projectors are doing is perfectly natural - only we have developed the ability to "travel in the soul".

By the way the silver cord that we see when we OBE is referred to in Ecclesiastes 12:6 in reference to the fact that one should be mindful of God at the time of death - when our soul leaves our body and the silver cord is finally "severed" releasing us from our physical bond.

New American Standard Bible version:
"Remember Him before the silver cord is broken and the golden bowl is crushed, the pitcher by the well is shattered and the wheel at the cistern is crushed;"

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yup this guy is getting quite flamed for what he posted...
people should be trying to help him not offend him.
But then again...i only read the first bunch of post....
there is no way i was gonna waste my time reading a bunch of pointless going nowhere words.
What does it matter so much to you anyways?
Wet dreams?
LMFAO
your post was kind of funny though...i must say.
I think your just jealous because you cannot do what they do...
why would you create an entire "this is our enemy" post.
i have never had an OBE. But I think it would be nice,
maybe there is something else out there, maybe theres not...
this post is all pointless so I don't believe a word you say...

I think you should come back to reality...you know the place where everything is exactl how it seems.

ax

[edit on 14-12-2007 by ~Axiom~]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Who knew that Santa was a demon astral projector?

"He knows when you are sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows when you've had a wet dream. He'll swallow your soul for goodness sake!

SOOO, you better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout I'm telling you why. Santa clause is coming to town......"

It is a much more ominous song now that we have been exposed to the real truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's painfully obvious that the OP has never astrally projected himself...

In any case - people who claim to perform mischief while out of body are full of themself and should be laughed at. We are living in a divine matrix of spirits - there are no 'hackers' out there who are able to disrupt God's plan.

And to claim that all dreams are the work of astral projectors? That is throwing all kinds of scientific reasoning out the window.

It seems to me like the OP is scared of AP's and has been lied to by enough people that the OP must now try to convince others that AP is evil. This is nothing knew... people have been trying to dissuade humanity from taking control of their spiritual body for thousands of years. And there's only one way to do that - FEAR.

You can keep your fear.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Mabus seems like a fake to me, he is just too unreal.

Starting to think this myself.

It's almost painful reading this obscure/insane garbage. I would honestly feel bad if this is what his mind is full of. Archaic hell-fire biblical nonsense and the like. Sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join