It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I successfully beat the crap out of someone in a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
A while back, there was a thread on how everyone, or most, seem to have a major issue ever landing or scoring a punch on an enemy in a dream during an encounter in that dream, some saying they felt underwater or in molasses.

I replied and agreed, remembering my more youthful dreams, before I was religious, spiritual, or faithful.

But the other night I had a dream where I was forced to fight, and I beat the crap out of this guy! All my punches landed, he was trying to shoot me and steal something from me. I grabbed the gun while tackling him into an entertainment center as his buddy was just coming in the front door (was upstairs), it looked like my old house sort of. The two guys told me in one way or another that they were "grown up versions" of the kids that would bully me when i lived there and was 10-11yrs old, I remember them and indeed, they looked just like them except 25, like me.

So after tackling the one guy w/the gun into the entertainment center, i punched him in the face like 3 times, all the while i had knocked the gun from him across the room. Then we both made a dash for the gun. I didnt get it, but i kicked him before he could get it then kicked the gun.

Then i ran into the next room while he was down on the floor still and getting up telling his friend who had came in and was now in that main room pissed off as ever, and I then I looked at the window in the room I had ran into. The room looked exactly like the bedroom in my old house. I saw there was a ladder like 2 feet below the window, and the window was open, no screen, second floor. The unscathed guy just then ran into the room I was in, so I jumped head first out of the open window, felt relatively weightless or like gravity was barely working but still just slightly pulling me down, grabbed the ladder on the fall down right away, then climbed down the ladder real fast and ran from the front yard, no one was chasing after me at that point.

Then i woke up, pretty disturbed b/c it all felt real and I felt like i was about to get shot in the dream, and thats when I realized, hey, for the first time ever, I nailed that guy in the face three times, no molasses effect! woohoo!!

Just wanted to share my first time.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
haha that was my thread

www.belowtopsecret.com...

anyways, congratulations man, i guess..

i still haven't even been able to land a punch in a dream

then again, i don't think i've had a confrontational dream in quite sometime now

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Something like this happened to me maybe about a year ago.

For years, I had dreams in which I would be armed and often in a war zone and my weapon would malfunction, such as regardless of how hard I squeezed the trigger, the damn thing just wouldn't move.

Then I had a dream in which I actually killed a guy who was trying to kill me.

It felt good.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i killed duncan mclaud once in a dream,shame didnt cut his head so i didnt technicaly killed him...
beating people in dreams is awesome enjoy it

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I wonder what's more common: letting loose in dreams and actually landing all your punches or the ineffective dream where we move sluggish and slow and nothing works?
My dreams tend more towards landing all my punches. My dreams typically run toward the violent end; I think it's from supressing those urges to punch someone in waking life. (Cell phone drivers, rude cashiers, etc)

:bash:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Wow i didnt ever really consider that people wouldnt be able ot land punches in their dreams. Back when i was younger i could never miss when i threw one. Nowadays my dreams arent quite so violent and i usually find other means of dispatching whatever gets in my way.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
A couple months ago I had this dream. In it, some of my friends and I were renting this room in a hotel for some reason (I don't remember why). There was some talk about abductions, we thought it wouldn't happen to us. Then at 5 in the morning, I heard some machine gun fire. I went upstairs to tell my friends, but then the abductors were already in the house. I went to hide, and one of my friends was taken to the black van. Then I came up and killed one of the abductors by breaking the neck. I then took his gun and killed the other one. I then told the last of my remaining friends to come on. I out the window thinking he came, it turned out he didn't. I then ran like crazy (I was high on endomorphines) and got out of the black van abductors sight. I later found out those abductors worked for the NWO slave labor campaign, and some of the people abducted were sent into sex slavery.

What does this have to do with this thread? I beat up and killed two of the abductors using my martial arts knowledge.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

I've had similar dreams of killing Osama. Don't ask why, when I do Dream, they are often weired.

top topics

join