It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sleep pulling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
hey guys i have had a wierd experience that i call sleep pulling its basically pulling your eyes open and waking up in the middle of sleep it happened to me a few years ago i was drifting off to sleep and went too sleep and i was concious while being asleep and i tried with alot of effort and slowly opened my eyes and it was 3am it wasnt a dream because i turned on the tv for a bit then waited till morning to watch the sunrise then went to school i havent been able to do this since however it required an extremely great amount of focus please help because i'd like to do it again

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It sounds a little like a form of sleep paralysis, though I've never heard of anyone actually getting up and walking around while it's going on.

You might want to check some of the websites of sleep disorder researchers to see if you can find anything else about this.

www.stanford.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.sleepdisordersguide.com...

If you find out exactly what it is, let us know. I am always curious about sleep and when it doesn't work properly.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisFowl

Did you feel as if someone or something was pulling your eyelids open? To me this sounds more like a case of someone who couldn't sleep and got up and watch tv for a while.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

no i opened them on purpose i figured i should wake up

new topics

top topics

join