It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Being "Guarded" by Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Being "Guarded" by Israel

kavkazcenter.com

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Being “Guarded” by Israel
Publication time: 26 September 2007, 10:27

American supporters of Israel were delighted to learn that an Israeli company, Magal Security Systems-owned in part by the government of Israel-is in charge of security for the most sensitive nuclear power and weapons storage facilities in the United States.

(visit the link for the full news article)

kavkazcenter.com link

[edit on 26-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is a very alarming story just hit the war wire. I thought I would enlighten your mind for a few moments. Does anyone care to investigate any of these claims??Enjoy.
DWT

kavkazcenter.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So where was Magal's vaunted "security" when those 6 nukes hopped a flight from Minot AFB in North Dakota last month?

And, as the article points out, Michael Chertoff, current head of the US Department of Homaland Security, appears to have some ties to the company as well?

Now I'm getting a "Gut Feeling" about the safety and security of our nation!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well it could be worse. The security company in charge of the items in question could be owned by a company headquartered in Arabia or North Korea or any number of other countries that might be considered unfriendly.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Private nuke plants maybe but our weapons I highly doubt that. The military guards their own stuff unless someone is paying halliburtin now lol.
The web site you post looks like an Islamic site to me so I wouldn't trust that.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Just for perspective,

here is the info about Kavkaz center:

link

Kavkaz Center (www.kavkazcenter.com) - is Chechen independent international Islamic Internet news agency. Our agency was founded in March of 1999 in the city of Jokhar (Grozny). The founder is the National Center for Strategic Research and Political Technologies, which was in turn registered, with the Ministry of Justice of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria in Oct ober of 1998 (N 1377/A-17).

and if you click the link to the author at the end of the article it takes you here.

I am taking this one with a grain of salt....

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I agree about the link. It looks like a Mind Control propaganda story. I would be afraid to see this being true however.
D

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't think our govt would ever let any outside govt have that kind of control here. UNLESS the Israeli govt is actually our govt. I don't take this article seriously anyways.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Dont fool yourself the weapons for Isreal will have the made in the USA stamp.

As do the Iran Weps.

Its a big play to enslave us.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Besides the clear bias, agenda and questionable self stated 'expert opinions' there were several things in there which should have automatically raised the BS flag. Anyone who seriously believed the false pretense of the publication does not know much about the topic of military WMD's in the United States, no offense intended. It's clear what inspired the story but it has been spun our of all recognizable truth and it is simply false. This statement should have been a dead give away...

What all of this means is that the government of Israel will actually have control over the security of America's nuclear weapons.

Believe me folks, the Israeli government does not have "security control“ over US nuclear weapons. Such a ridicules and silly concept that it not even funny…

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
EDIT: Double Post. Stuff Happens...

[edit on 27-9-2007 by WestPoint23]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
lo0ks like they got a new toy to intimidate their Neighborghs with, i wonder what they have in mind?... hmmmm...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
KavkazCenter is the voice of the Chezen rebels, but it has proved to be semi reliable on news stories concerning caucasus. They do tend to twist everyting to be Russias fault tough.

top topics

join