It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Riot blog from Burma with Pictures

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
All over the world people are revolting now if only america can revolt we will be ok!!! viva la revolution!

The people will demand democracy!!!!

This is a fact even if they are surpressed!

[edit on 26-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This is amazing, I truly hope they win their freedom. I wish there was some way I could help. It seems the way things are going that life in America may reflect the stories and pictures we see in these articles.

I found this great quote in the Yahoo article:

Apart from dissident news outlets, the only sources of news inside Myanmar are the junta's rigidly controlled state media, which, according to one man in Shan state, broadcast "only pop singers and lies."

Yahoo Article

Sounds familiar, if it weren't for ATS and other such websites I would have no clue of what's actually going on in the world.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have spent the afternoon writing emails to as many government officials as I could think of, asking them to intercede on behalf of the Burmese people.
I would ask that everyone here do the same to try to get your government to do more.

It may not help much, but then again it just might.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Heres a video i found, seems quite new, with some hidden camera footage.

Video.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
May the cause of the people of Burma be blessed with success.
My best wishes to all involved, I hope the blodshed will stop with no more casualties.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Just read on the CB:

Yune: ATTENTION FOREIGNERS WHO ARE READING THIS:The fire trucks they are using to clean the blood off the streets don’t contain water, but poisonous pesticides that do great damage to the body and the face!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the post DWT

Its amazing we can get hold of information like this from a country like that in near real time...

We're getting much better than the sanitized version we see on mainstream media...

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
As Above so below! (swordbeast)

May Peace reign down not bullets on the people of Burma.

My heart is sooo saddened by this and now the massacre may begin

Burmese soldiers have again fired shots as they attempt to disperse thousands of anti-government protesters in the main city, Rangoon.

At least on person is known to have died this morning, probably a Monk ;-(

The army is now replacing the Police.

The military is reportedly broadcasting warnings that the protesters should go home or face "serious action".

Overnight the military sacked and raided at least two monastries.

BBC

How just how can soldiers who are armed attack and kill totally peaceful monks?

Please pray to whoever your god is for peace and protection for these men of God

Kind regards

Elf

(I know the monks don`t have a monotheistic god to their beliefs, but all religeon teach peace and love not violence, so pray meditate or whatever, get the good energies going there way.)

[edit on 27-9-2007 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Posted by MischeviousElf
At least on person is known to have died this morning, probably a Monk ;-(

On the video i posted above, they reckon 4 monks have died so far.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Denied]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
More info from the CB:

Yune: At ngwaykyaryan county, the soldiers are killing to the utmost! Many of the protestors are dying. Please don’t just sit back and watch. Do what you can please…

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
From the CB:

Yune: ATTENTION FOREIGNERS: The regime’s army is positioned on the top of the train bridge, and from there, they are shooting at the people one by one! At 38th street, they blew up 4 tear-gas bombs!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
From the CB:

Yune: ATTENTION FOREIGNERS: In the middle of Yangon City alone, OVER 100 PEOPLE ARE DEAD!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
From CB:

Breaking news: Burmese soldiers are getting rid of all the evidence about their brutal shooting. They are collecting the dead bodies and not sending the bodies to the hospital.

(That is hardly any surprise, is it?)

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Could you please post a link to these horrific claims you put forward.

What is this "from the CB" ??

If it's not outright lies you for some reasons are spreading, please post that link immediately!!

If you want not just unfounded rumours, but serious information on the situation and in depth background go to
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
CB means the Chat Box on the live blog.

Thank you for all your information, and updates Raud. I know you are doing the best you can.I am sure this is the latest info we can get off the wire. I have been watching the chat box on the main blog page.It seems many people are being murdered today. Very upsetting to read. I see also they are dressing up soldiers as monks and using them to provocateur events. This is a typical black operation used all the time.I am deeply saddened for the people there. I hope the people win there country back from dictator scum. My prayers go out to all of you. Live free!
DWT

abovep..The poster is reporting live news from the scene of a war, I do not think he can google it..

[edit on 27-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by khunmoon

It is from the chatbox at ko-htike.blogspot.com...

Some person known as "Yune" is postitioned in the US and translates what burmese sources at the chat says.

@dntwastetime:

No problem. Only thing is that I am at my job and soon people here will wonder why I don't work...but they can go somewhere...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I see, above poster did not have a full understanding of what is going on in this thread.

Raud, I am really sad, and on the edge of my seat man. Any info is good info bro, just try to be as accurate as possible. Accurate or not, Its better than staring at the wall wondering what is going on out there. I am sure the reports are from the scene because this is what is happening there total murder. Dont get rattled Raud the people on this board like to have everthing documented.DWT

[edit on 27-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

From CB: loeroma: ARMY IS READY TO FIRE INFRONT OF THE THIYIMINGARLA MARKET

I try my best to confirm locations on the ones in the CB but they are afraid of spies and disinfo agents (for obvious reasons). Yune is in the US. It is very hard to confirm anything right now so I'll post whatever wild claims come up.

That thing with the fire-trucks was just disgusting...that, if something, is a sign of pure evil.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Raud]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
From CB:

27 Sep 07, 12:19
loeroma: IN KARMAYOUT,ARMY IN EVERY TEMPLE.PEOPLE ARE SHOUTING AND ABUSING TO ARMY

27 Sep 07, 12:20
loeroma: STILL SHOUTING IN TAR MWAY PLAZA (CONFIRMED)

(I think souting is supposed to be "shooting"/Raud)

27 Sep 07, 12:21
J Moe: Many of students wear died soldier shooting after school finishing time. More than 100 students were killed at near Tawmwe Plaza in Yangon.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
27 Sep 07, 12:28
loeroma: PLEASE INFORM TO EVERY ONE IN YANGON ,ARMY ARE READY TO SHOOT IN HLAE TAN

27 Sep 07, 12:35
loeroma: ARMY ARE DESTROYED THE BUILDING IN DOWN TOWN.SO THAT THEY CAN SAY IN TOMORROW TO BLAME TO PEOPLE(WHO ACTUALLY DO NOT DO THIS)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join