It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did White People Mutate From Black People???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well first things first, i listened to this rap song by Ras Kas called Nature of the threat, and in the song he claims that white people evolved mutated from black people, here is the link to the video on you tube

www.youtube.com...

I then did some research, and came upon alot of information proving this theory, in the bible, it talks about lepresy and how it made someone skin white, how can lepresy make someone skin white if there already white, ahhhhhhh, that means they must be brown or black, and lepers where cast from the midst of people because they were easy to distinguish (white guy in a city of black people). So eventually enough of them came together to create their own people and whatnot, but lived like animals (known as cave men today) there is a link with all this information i will find the link and come back.

PS. o yes, and everything i researched of what that rapper said was true

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
ahh yes hear is the link, sometimes it says too much bandwith or something like that but it should work

According to Dr. Cress-Welsing, white people are albino mutants, in other words, the cause of white skin is because of albinism which is a genetic defect of Black people. Leprosy is also a factor as evidenced in the Bible which speaks of leprosy turning the skin as white as snow, and in Exodus 4 verse 7 God shows Moses miracles so he can prove to the children of Israel that He sent him.

Source www.geocities.com...

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Laidback_16]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Laidback_16

I suspect not.
Lepers

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Saying whites mutated from blacks is simplification, but in a sense it's correct.

All ancestors of homo sapiens came from Africa. The modern humans began to migrate out and settle the rest of the world about 60,000 years ago. In that time isolated populations became adapted to their climates and conditions and evolved the superficial differences we perceive mistakenly as "race."

Adaptations to hot, sunny climates include dark skin and wide flat noses.

Adaptations to cold climates include light skin and eyes to take advantage of the weaker sunlight (as we manufacture Vitamin D in our bodies from exposure to sunlight).

No offense, but the bible is not a good source to refer to on matters of evolutionary biology.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well considering life originated in (NOT SO VERY TYPICAL) white areas of ther world, I would say the chances of that might be true yes:-)

Cross breeding for millions of years have a tendency to do strange things to the "look" of people

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

I understand all that and agree with it all in essence, however, the OP is stating that white people derive from a genetic mutation due to an illness akin to leprosy and not as a direct result of evolving to adapt to the natural environment.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

I understand all that and agree with it all in essence, however, the OP is stating that white people derive from a genetic mutation due to an illness akin to leprosy and not as a direct result of evolving to adapt to the natural environment.

OK! To better answer his question...NO!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I dont care if i get warned, point deducted, or yes even banned for this one liner but ... AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OMFGLMFAOROFL KTHXBAI!!!!111one1!!!

new topics

top topics

join