It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same exact UFO's showing up world right now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by area512012
2) If these aircraft are flying towards Eastlake then we can only find two destinations, Lost Nation Municipal Airport and Cuyahoga County Airport. Neither of these airports look the part for what would be obviously BIG planes on approach.

Right above we have two possilbe errors. The aircraft were not headed towards Eastlake as asserted they were in a holding pattern for CLE located near Burke or they could have been in an outgoing (abortered/missed landing or touch and go) holding pattern for Cleveland also located near burke.

I think those are the kind of things springer tried to point out in that people were getting only part of the information.

[edit on 10/13/2007 by shots]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

2) If these aircraft are flying towards Eastlake then we can only find two destinations, Lost Nation Municipal Airport and Cuyahoga County Airport. Neither of these airports look the part for what would be obviously BIG planes on approach.

Right above we have two possilbe errors. The aircraft were not headed towards Eastlake as asserted they were in a holding pattern for CLE located near Burke or they could have been in an outgoing (abortered/missed landing or touch and go) holding pattern for Cleveland also located near burke.

I think those are the kind of things springer tried to point out in that people were getting only part of the information.

You are incorrect on that, In the threads here at ATS, Frozen said that the objects were travelling towards him (Away from Cleveland) and he filmed them in Eastlake Ohio.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Originally posted by ArMaP
If they are exactly the same UFO's then they probably are all airplanes, because that is what most probably were those filmed over lake Erie.

The UAP observed in Hessdalen are not airplanes. UAP are global in nature.

Of course every Youtube video is not a video of UAP, but UAP are no less real because people see aircraft and think they are something else.

What the OP said is basically correct. The same UFOs/UAP are being seeing worldwide right now and have been for hundreds of years. This was known before Youtube ever existed. Look at the declassified MoD Condign report (2000) which states, "Listings go back far beyond the days of all manned flight, lasers or satellites. Hence, none of these familiar objects of the 20th century could have caused the earlier reports shown." and " Descriptions are much the same and often identical to those reported today." (Vol. 1, Chapter 2, 17)

The Condign report goes further to state in the Executive summary that,...

"That UAP exist is indisputable."

"The phenomena occur on a daily , world-wide basis."

"It is clear that they have been reported as exceptional occurrences throughout recorded history, using the language of the times."

[edit on 13-10-2007 by lost_shaman]

Thank you! some actual info, What are these UAP's? because they seem to move with intelligence.

The ones over the UK went into a triangle formation.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

What the OP said is basically correct. The same UFOs/UAP are being seeing worldwide right now and have been for hundreds of years.
How can we know that they are exactly the same if we do not know what they are?

That is my only question and the reason why I said that if all are the same then, if some are airplanes then all are airplanes, I was just trying to show that we cannot say if they are all exactly the same, the fact that they look the same (and there is very little detail about what they look) does not mean that they are the same thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Over London, the story and actual footage can be seen here...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Actual footage - www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-9-2007 by area512012]

Kewl... in this one they're forming a cluster almost exactly that that of the moles on my forearm.

I love surprises.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You are incorrect on that, In the threads here at ATS, Frozen said that the objects were travelling towards him (Away from Cleveland) and he filmed them in Eastlake Ohio.
Yes, but in at least one of the videos, if I am not mistaken the first, the video with the two "objects" that appear to hover one over the other, the first object moves (if we disregard the time while it looks to hover or travel in the direction of the camera) from right to left, and as he was filming more or less along the shore from East to West, he said he was filming a little more in the direction of the lake than the following image.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

How can we know that they are exactly the same if we do not know what they are?

IF you don't know what they are and they are described "exactly the same"(your words) what makes you think they are NOT explained by the same phenomena?

That is my only question and the reason why I said that if all are the same then, if some are airplanes then all are airplanes, I was just trying to show that we cannot say if they are all exactly the same, the fact that they look the same (and there is very little detail about what they look) does not mean that they are the same thing.

That's why I pointed out that many YouTube videos are not videos of UAP.

SOME people THINK that their favorite videos are videos of UAP, when they in fact are not.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by lost_shaman]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

See once again he only gave a partial answer. While in that holding pattern they fly both towards and away from CLE its called a circle and if you watch close at times the objects clearly looked like they disappeared when in fact all they had done was turn and fly in the other direction where the lights ere not visiable. Your Ontraio videos are much better since they were shot from the side rather then straight on. Watch them, I forget which one but you can actually see another aircraft enter the holding pattern in one after the other aircraft had gone to a lower alt.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

IF you don't know what they are and they are described "exactly the same"(your words) what makes you think they are NOT explained by the same phenomena?
I said "exactly the same" because of the title of this thread (Same exact UFO's showing up world right now), it is not my opinion that they look exactly the same.

And I never said that I think that they are not explained by the same phenomena, I only said that some of those look very much like airplanes that I have seen before.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hello, I've been a lurker here for some time, but when the subject of Hessdalen came up, I had to reply(being from Norway and all)

The scientists working on this phenomena recently had a breakthrough:

Physical phenomenon

- We now know that the light phenomenon is in fact a combustion process, of which the main elements consist of oxygen and nitrogen, and we have done calculations that showed that a basic element in the process is also sodium. In other words, its a physical phenomenon says Hauge to the Adresse newspaper.

from en.wikipedia.org...

Not that wikipedia is that truthful, but it was the only English version of the reports I found. Original source here www.adressa.no... (in norwegian)

Website, Hessdalen project: www.hessdalen.org...
(some nice pics of the phenomena)

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by area512012

Hessdalen has been debunked as weather abnormalies .. Its not far from where i am from ..

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

And I never said that I think that they are not explained by the same phenomena, I only said that some of those look very much like airplanes that I have seen before.

No doubt some of the YouTube videos are of airplanes, but UAP that are seen are one or more phenomena that are and have been seen globally for years and years.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Description of the phenomena

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There can be a big difference in how the Hessdalen phenomena look like. The difference is so big that there might be different kind of phenomena we are facing. These differencies can be seen both in the pictures and in the description from the observers.
The phenomena can be organised in different types, based on how it looks like, the movement and how it behaves.

Most of the descriptions, given by the observers, tell about a lightphenomena seen when it is dark outside. That is natural, because it is easier to see a light when it is dark outside. 85 % of the raports gathered during the periode with highest activity, in the beginning of the 80'ies, tell about a lightphenomena. The rest of the report use the word "object", and some of these were seen during the daytime. Sadly, there are no pictures of these, but there are several pictures of the lightphenomena. When the lights is best documented and in majority of the cases, we have choosed to use the word lightphenomena, and we have programmed the aoutomatic station to react on lightphenomena. When we get more powerful computers, we can program them to also react on phenomena seen on daytime. (We need more ekonomical support to be able to do that.)

The phenomena can be devided in these categories:

1 - White, or blue-white flashing light. They are usually high up in the air, close to the to of the mountains or even higher. Their living time is usually short, typical some seconds. Sometimes they have been seen for a minute, but seldom any longer time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 - A yellow light, with a red light on the top. This red light can be flashing. The picture on the right is taken with a long exposure time. During that time has the light moved, and one red flash happened during this periode. When the light is moving during the exposure time, you will see it as a yellow line on the picture. It is also possible to see that the yellow light is not constant in intensity.

3 - A yellow or white light. This is the most common description of the Hessdalen Phenomena. This light can stand still for more than an hour. It can move around slowly, stop sometimes for minutes, start moving again. The shape is often round as a ball. Sometimes there are other shapes.

4 - A black "object" with light on. This has been reportet several times in Hessdalen. To the right you can see a picture of such a phenomena. It was Leif Havik who took the picture in Hessdalen on the 18.Mars 1982. It shows three lights on this "black object". To the left for that picture you can see a drawing made by one observer of a similar phenomena in Hessdalen. A "object" with a light on each end. The four pivtures from the left is taken from a film recorded in Hungary around 1990. It shows a light with a black area on, which is moving around on the light. In one part of the film is this black area covering nearly the whole light, and then is it a black "object". It is shown here for illustration, even if it is not recorded in Hessdalen, because it is something similar as decribed of these phenomena in Hessdalen.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by area512012]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I said that I would post my video but I forgot about it and only remembered today, sorry.

At the beginning I am trying to get a stable position on my balcony, but at 1:13 the airplane gets behind my building and I have to move to get it in camera again, but only for it to disappear at 1:35, appearing again at 3:06.

From here on it is clearly visible that this is an airplane. Unfortunately I could not get a continuous shot of the airplane during the whole video, so some people may say that the airplane at the end is not the same thing as that at the beginning, and I have no way of proving that it is the same thing.

At the end of the video we can also see another airplane that had just left the airport.

I suggest that you keep the sound low because of some noises that I made during the video, I was under the influence of my allergy at the time.

Airplane

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Any time the image is still, you can see blinking lights to either side, it's pretty easy to tell a plane from the real thing I think, That is clearly of a plane.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yes, as I said, this is the closest thing to what I really wanted to show that I could get.

Imagine that those lights were seen some 3 or 4 minutes before and that the airplane, instead of going from right to left as was the case, was coming right in my direction, making the "headlights" point straight at me and so visible at a greater distance.

That is what I have seen and that what those videos remind me of, and the reason I say that I think they are airplanes.

But I will keep on trying to catch one of those occasions on video, and preferably a real UFO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join