It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same exact UFO's showing up world right now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Scientific Report on Plasma Ball UFO's being seen world wide right now!

www.hessdalen.org...

* it can be declared with a good approximation that the light-phenomenon generates a luminous power of the order of 100 kW. This means 1-10 times more than the light which is produced by a typical helicopter searchlight.

* As in the case of the video observations obtained the previous year it is definitively confirmed that the light-phenomenon shows a drastic morphological variation and that this is due to the fact that the light-phenomenon shifts from a single ball-like profile to a multiple ball-like one: this means that suddenly many light-balls start to surround a sort of “seed” which is rapidly growing in time.

* The light-balls turn on at one point, turn off, and turn on at another point, by appearing like “flashes of a higher class”.

* Is this kind of light-phenomenon a very sophisticated joke or experiment which is carried out by someone who is very terrestrial in order to make maybe a sort of “social reaction test”? Surely the preparation of such a fake must be extremely expensive.

* It is not easy to make such a monumental fake, unless some annoyed billionaire had decided to pass his free time in an alternative way. But the only way in which the recorded lights could be artificially created is just this one or something very similar. In few words: the creation of such a joke is simply nonsensical.

* Nevertheless some strange flying devices with an apparently normal rectilinear movement were seen in the sky indeed, whose main anomaly was due to light-colors which are totally out of the FAA rules for airplanes. In one case only white lights were observed and then the flying target suddenly disappeared just after a flash, in another case the lights were only blinking double red lights. Is this a sort of scarcely succeeded mimicry?

* In several other cases some kind of small-size and low-luminosity light-phenomenon approached the observer, Should be this behavior be considered as a “silent attempt” of approach or a pure chance?

* The Light Balls often shows strong radar tracks also when it is not visible or faint [19, 26]. In some case in which it is visible, it shows no radar track.

Examples...

Same exact UFO's showing up world right now

Phoenix Arizona
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

Lake Erie
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Dickinson,North Dakota wait a minute or so to see UFO's
www.youtube.com...

Over London, the story and actual footage can be seen here...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Actual footage - www.youtube.com...

Lake Ontario...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

South Carolina
www.youtube.com...

Sonora, CA
www.youtube.com...

Santiago, Chile
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-9-2007 by area512012]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thank god for youtube, huh? Where would we be without endless videos of blurry balls of light against a black background while the people that filmed them insist they are paranormal or alien phenomenon? Add in a bunch of techno-babble for the woos, and a few "balls of fury" experts reading into things that can't possibly be read into and there you have it.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If they are exactly the same UFO's then they probably are all airplanes, because that is what most probably were those filmed over lake Erie.

Also, I find some of the conclusions amusing, especially this one.

* it can be declared with a good approximation that the light-phenomenon generates a luminous power of the order of 100 kW. This means 1-10 times more than the light which is produced by a typical helicopter searchlight.
1-10 times the power of typical helicopter light. That means that it could be a light with the same power as a helicopter light.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And again these same glowing ORBS showing up,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

How can some people not realize this is what all of us "Believers" have been waiting for, they are here and they are making themselves known.

It would be good to move along from "If" they are really UFO's and not Lanterns, Planes, and whatnot to they are real, and why are they coming out into the open so to speak?

First Contact soon
?

[edit on 12-10-2007 by area512012]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by area512012

Well, to me, while they just appear as a light in the night I will keep on considering them just that, a light in the night.

If they appear as some lights making a uncommon pattern, that would be a start, but preferably I would like to really see an object that could be identified(?) as an unidentified object.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Well, to me, while they just appear as a light in the night I will keep on considering them just that, a light in the night.

If they appear as some lights making a uncommon pattern, that would be a start, but preferably I would like to really see an object that could be identified(?) as an unidentified object.

Perhaps real UFO's don't really care about your preconceived notions of what they are going to look like?

Perhaps the ORB of fire appearance is the effect there craft has on our atmosphere and is not a "light" at all?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
They are all planes except Phoenix. Phoenix lights was flares.
I know i am an idiotic sceptic.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by area512012
Perhaps real UFO's don't really care about your preconceived notions of what they are going to look like?
Fine, we are even, I don't care about their preconceived notions either.

Seriously, what preconceived notions are you talking about?

Perhaps the ORB of fire appearance is the effect there craft has on our atmosphere and is not a "light" at all?
If we see them as a bright spot on a dark night then it must be emitting light.

Calling them a light does not mean that I do not think that there are objects behind those lights, I do, but what we can see is just the light. So, those sightings are just sightings of lights, in the same way I say that I can see airplane lights and not the airplane in the same conditions.

Oh, and any light at some distance appears as a round light, regardless of the shape of object emitting the light, even more than one object emitting light, if they are close enough, will appear as just one round light.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64

You said it, not me :-0

But I understand your skepticism, as they say, extra ordinary claims need axtra ordinary proof, but as far as the Lake Footage being planes. Would actual pilots mistake these objects for planes? The same planes they have been flying for years and at night as well?
www.aliensthetruth.com...

These pilots reported seeing the same Balls of Fire over Lake Erie? And now police and many other people have come forward saying they have seen these objects over Lake Erie? This article is very recent,
www.freetimes.com...

One of these Orbs of light actual flew off Lake erie and hovered over the Key Bank building in Downtown Cleveland during a recent Peace Rally (A Sign?) for 20 some minutes last March and was wittnessed by hundreds of people and captured on Video as well.
youtube.com...

Perhaps the plane theory made some sense at some time in the past but it is clear that there is more to the story and that whatever these objects are, they are not planes.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
" Hey " can ATS come up with some kind of eyeglass software that we can use if needed? All these videos are blurred and I can't make out the ufo's.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
" Hey " can ATS come up with some kind of eyeglass software that we can use if needed? All these videos are blurred and I can't make out the ufo's.

Perhaps real UFO's don't really care about your preconceived notions of what they are going to look like? Perhaps the ORB of fire appearance is the effect there craft has on our atmosphere?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Lake Erie
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Lake Ontario...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I do not know about lake ontario however the lake erie alleagations were proven to be a hoax in an effort to sell and upcoming video the was do to be released. The author claimed they were UFOs when in fact they were aircraft in a holding patter waiting to land at CLE

He was since banned from ATS.

As for the Ontario videos, I think they look very similar and would guess they too were in holding patterns waiting to land as were the ones in lake erie. Watch the video real close nd you will see the aircraft decensend slowly until they disappear upon landing.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You could be right area512012. We all won't know the answers to that until they land and we the people get to see and confirm them. Other than that they're just blurry ufo's in the sky.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64

Flares were indeed released by the Air Force. But they were released after the first reports of people witnessing lights and triangular or V shaped craft.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Lake Erie
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Lake Ontario...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I do not know about lake ontario however the lake erie alleagations were proven to be a hoax in an effort to sell and upcoming video the was do to be released. The author claimed they were UFOs when in fact they were aircraft in a holding patter waiting to land at CLE

He was since banned from ATS.

I have read those threads, I don't believe any thing was "Proven" one way or the other, Obviously these objects are showing up world wide, He seemed to have filmed these same objects, Came here to ATS and was shunned for wanting to share what he had filmed. It is looking more and more like that he was banned for no good reason, these same objects are being filmed worldwide as UFO's by many many people so perhaps he should have been taken more seriously?

But that is just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I have read those threads, I don't believe any thing was "Proven" one way or the other,

Well at least two experts said they were planes which was sufficent for Spring (Admin) and others.

source

ON top of the IRREFUTABLE CREDENTIALS DBiedny holds we have yet another expert in this field who believes this video is a recording of aircraft, human manufactured aircraft AKA: passenger planes

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Came here to ATS and was shunned for wanting to share what he had filmed. It is looking more and more like that he was banned for no good reason, these same objects are being filmed worldwide as UFO's by many many people so perhaps he should have been taken more seriously?
I accompanied both threads (as far as I know they were the only threads talking about it) and I thought that he was even relatively well accepted until he started denying any other possibilities.

The reason for his banning can be read here.

PS: I would have liked it better if he wasn't banned, but we have to accept the rules made by the owners and managers of ATS.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Came here to ATS and was shunned for wanting to share what he had filmed. It is looking more and more like that he was banned for no good reason, these same objects are being filmed worldwide as UFO's by many many people so perhaps he should have been taken more seriously?
I accompanied both threads (as far as I know they were the only threads talking about it) and I thought that he was even relatively well accepted until he started denying any other possibilities.

The reason for his banning can be read here.

PS: I would have liked it better if he wasn't banned, but we have to accept the rules made by the owners and managers of ATS.

Perhaps he denied other possibilities because he really believed they were not planes? Many others did not believe they were planes as well,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the UFO News article mentioned in those threads...

Many skeptics believe the lights pictured above are two distant jets coming at us in a landing pattern - appearing to hover. Other skeptics say these are two police cars driving across a hill at night - on parallel roads with distance forcing the perspective.

We don’t think so.

1) Michael Lee Hill tells us he shot this in Eastlake, Ohio. In this topo map of the area you will see no hills near or across the shoreline.

2) If these aircraft are flying towards Eastlake then we can only find two destinations, Lost Nation Municipal Airport and Cuyahoga County Airport. Neither of these airports look the part for what would be obviously BIG planes on approach.

3) If these aircraft were coming in to Cleveland Airport they would be traveling from right to left.

4) In the frame grab above shouldn't there be an appreciable size difference between two aircraft of this size, miles apart — even with the alleged mirage affect?

UFO NEWS believes these two ‘things’ are flying about 20 feet apart from each other.

If anyone would like to further debunk this sighting I believe we must begin with these new ideas.

- UFO NEWS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't believe they were planes as well, Have you seen the rest of the footage he has taken, there is some mind blowing stuff and there is no way they are planes.
www.youtube.com...
Oh well, sucks he was banned.

But you know what, Forget him, How do you explain all the other people including Police officers, Pilot's (One would think they would know if it is a plane?) reporting these same objects over Lake Erie?
www.freetimes.com...

Now it seems like the exact same things he has filmed are being filmed by many other people all over the world, most recently over the UK, so are they all faking it as well?

I don't think so, It just seems there has been to many people reporting and filming these same objects, Every other thread here at ATS is about new footage of Fireballs, Orbs, Balls Of Light, ETC.

I am paying attention and began to collect all of this footage, perhaps we should start putting other similar footage into this thread, sooner or later it will become obvious something is going on.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by area512012]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

As I said in one of those threads, I think those were airplanes because I have seen many times lights like that that, after some 10 or 12 minutes are near enough for me to see that they are airplanes approaching Lisbon's airport.

I said then and I say it again that I will try to capture one of those occasions on video, but I doubt that I can do it now, they usually happen during the hot summer days, and those are gone for now.

Also, this year's summer was not as hot as usual, and maybe because of that I did not saw the airplanes coming from as far as usual, the best I could get was a 04:29 video that I will post tomorrow.

Oh, and I do not remember anyone saying that they were police cars, maybe someone said it, but it was so far fetched (even more than alien crafts
) that I must have ignored it.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

If they are exactly the same UFO's then they probably are all airplanes, because that is what most probably were those filmed over lake Erie.

The UAP observed in Hessdalen are not airplanes. UAP are global in nature.

Of course every Youtube video is not a video of UAP, but UAP are no less real because people see aircraft and think they are something else.

What the OP said is basically correct. The same UFOs/UAP are being seeing worldwide right now and have been for hundreds of years. This was known before Youtube ever existed. Look at the declassified MoD Condign report (2000) which states, "Listings go back far beyond the days of all manned flight, lasers or satellites. Hence, none of these familiar objects of the 20th century could have caused the earlier reports shown." and " Descriptions are much the same and often identical to those reported today." (Vol. 1, Chapter 2, 17)

The Condign report goes further to state in the Executive summary that,...

"That UAP exist is indisputable."

"The phenomena occur on a daily , world-wide basis."

"It is clear that they have been reported as exceptional occurrences throughout recorded history, using the language of the times."

[edit on 13-10-2007 by lost_shaman]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join