It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China declaring war on America?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I can see China Physically attacking us eventually, Especially if our 2nd Amendment dissipates into nothing. It's already known that they possess the technology to down satellites. That alone is scary considering that a large portion of our military tactics rely on satellite imagery and communication.

Here's the link if you want to see.
China Confirms

Here's another link of interest. (Can't guarantee it's authenticity, but its interesting to see)

Scary

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vexacus
I know using that other word was racist, but calling them Communists is true, as they are Communists. I hope Taiwan does declare independence because if and WHEN they do, the DPRC(Democratic Peoples republic of Communists) wouldn't dare take action against Taiwan and the United States as China has to much to loose. And speaking of Japan, I hope they repeal their constitution and have a standing army, airforce and Navy. The chinese have already said they are against that, but there's not much they can do is there.

you need to get your head checked out

[edit on 22-11-2007 by NegativeBeef]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dienekes

Funny but with the last report on China ability to steal our technology thanks to outsourcing without paying for it I have to say that you may be right.

The year-long study offers 42 recommendations for congressional action.

The book-length report cites Chinese progress in certain areas but describes many alarming trends, including a retreat by China from market-based economic principles, the growth of China’s information control regime, and the use by China of espionage to acquire military and industrial technologies.

www.uscc.gov...

This comes to the realization that Chinas latest technology was a project that The US was working on.

The report follows the test shooting down of a satellite by a Chinese
long-range missile, revealed by the Pentagon in January, and this week's
admission that America was itself developing a new generation of
space-based weaponry.

www.infosecnews.org...

Should we be concern? well I think we should.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join