It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing strange that happend to me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I just found out about this site today and figured this is the place to post this.
I am currently 17 and a senior at a highschool in WV, these events happend to me when i was 13 and living in MI, and to this day i still remember it like I am still there..

I had just moved from Lansing Michigan, to a less populated Ovid. Anyways it was the summer and i had decided to invite a freind over to hang out. You know play video games, skate alittle, and ride bikes.

Everything was going good and we decided to go for a bike ride through town, since I hadn't seen much of it yet. We ride to the west side of town (I lived on the east side) and we get to this path that seems to go back straight through town but, would miss my house by about 2 blocks, we decide to take it. At this time it was about 9:30 and it's starting to get dark. We get 3/4 of the way to where my house should be and we start seeing little flashes of light in the distance, it looked like when you try to light a cigarette lighter but it just sparks. We were seeing these lights every 20 seconds or so. By this time we were at the spot where we should turn on to the main road to get to my house, but were curios of these lights and decide to keep going further.

Now it starts getting bad...The path now had trees on both sides of it and visability was decreased greatly. The farther we went down the faster these lights would flash. We see ahead of us that the path makes a ninety degree turn ahead and were slowing down a bit.

Now it gets really bad...Less then ten feet in front of us is a white figure on the side of the path. It looked to be in the shape of a person but, had some major differences, such as it glowed a dim white, it also had no visible facial features. It appeared to be wearing somthing almost like a robe. It stood about 7 feet tall, and its left hand was pointing down in the direction of the turn, as if telling us to turn and keep going. Needless to say my freind and I stopped and looked at it. I yelled at it and it didnt seem to notice me, then my freind threw a stick at it. Still no responce. Then it started moving towards us. I noticed somthing not right about how it moved. Its legs were not bending. It was like almost hovering but its feet were on the ground. It moved incredibly slow, but it was enough for me to know it was coming to us for some reason. My freind got back on his bike and started to leave. I on the other hand was frozen, I could not move I was in shock or somthing. So my freind came back for me and as soon as he touched my shoulder I was back to reality and got on my bike and left with him. Lucky for us there was a side path like 5 feet behind us.

The next day we went back. Then we got another surprise. The path was completely straight. It had been an old rail road track but the tracks were takin off. I didn't go back down these tracks for 2 years when my freind told me he was very interested in this. It took a lot of convincing but i did it. Me and him have some stories about the tracks as well, but seeing how schools about to end i cant post them yet. I will though, as soon as I get home.

Sorry for any mispellings or grammar. I'm not a exactly good at english. I'm more of a science and math guy.
And yes i still have experiences to this day..that was just the most extreme one.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Burymeinblak]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Burymeinblak

It sounds like you've got some pretty interesting stuff going on in WV. I've heard of several strange stories coming out of there recently. Yours is something completely new though. Tell me, what did you feel both before, while staring at the creature, and on your way from it? Was there any uneasiness leading up to the encounter? Were you entranced by fear while looking at it or something else? Did you feel like you were being pushed away from it, or was fear giving you all the incentive you needed to high-tail it out of there?
Again, this is very interesting and I look forward to reading more.

[edit on 9/20/07 by Goosenapper]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Oh sorry, I think I made a drug comment. I gotta read those rules better.

Mod edit : here I'll help you...

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Actually this was in MI i posted that...sorry for the confusion.
But yeah I have seen some weird stuff in WV too.

Anyways....yeah I had uneasiness...I always do before somthing like that happens. Like a feeling in my stomach thats telling me somthings there and, and it wants me to know it. When I saw it I was filled with a feeling of complete evil, I was frozen with fear. I told one of my very close freinds about it, as he is very in tune with the spiritual world, and told me it sounded like a creature in the bible. I can't remember the name of the book, but he said if that's what it was then it was a good spirit and i shouldn't have been afraid. Obviosly that wasnt the case. Only lead I have had on this.

Since all that happend, and I was convinced to go back down the tracks, I started to realize things. I had gone down them 30 plus times and things started to get stranger and stranger. For instance there was almost always some activity every night we went down them. Usually we would get some flashes and then some noise would scare us off. I found out that when one of the rare nights when nothing did happen, there was always a certain person present. This kid was a fake and a liar. He pretended to be satanist but wasn't and it was obvios.

When i went down with my agnostic freind we would get some crazy results, like somtimes crazy weather changes. One night it was in april, we decided to try the tracks out again, as soon as we stepped on them it started raining. Now this was enough to scare me, but I went ahead. Then we get to the part where me and Ryan saw the "thing" and then it went from a light rain, to a all out thunderstorm. I freaked out and me and the agnostic buddy ran off the tracks, via side path. Now it probably takes about 10 minutes to get to my house from the side path and when we got there it quit raining. A little weird, but it gets worse. We decided to try one more time that night, and as soon as we got to these tracks it started to snow. It usually doesn't snow much in April...that was unnerving enough for us to say screw it and called it a night.

The last major occurance on the tracks Involved four of us. Me, agnostic buddy, Ryan and my best freind Andrew. We didn't make it 100 feet down the tracks before we saw a light, the size of beach ball shoot across the tracks and disappear before it hit the road. We all ran as fast as we could back to my house.

You should know that all of these things have happend olny in the area of the tracks that has trees on both sides. Please ask any questions you want. It would be easiest to get the best idea of these things if you ask me...since im not good at writing or telling stories.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burymeinblak
Actually this was in MI i posted that...sorry for the confusion.
But yeah I have seen some weird stuff in WV too.

So phenomenon follow you around? That suggests occultic involvement. Also at 13 you became legally responsible for the fate of your soul. That's a good time for demonic manifestations to start toying with you. My recommendation is to pick up a Bible, read the New Testament and put your trust and faith in Jesus Christ. That will put an end to the manifestations (after a while).

Have you ever used a ouija board, consulted a horoscope, rolled the I-ching, consulted a psychic, practice new age or eastern religions, venerated object or statues, prayed to Mary, consulted or practice shamanism, taken narcotics or psychedelics? Are your parents into the occult? Do you watch horror movies?

Any of these things could trigger such activity.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Sounds like a tall white. Here is a video of them and a man who has had contact.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Dont start praying to jesus you be a blind christian/catholic like the res tof em.

no bible humping please.

lets trust the devil pope ya ok im all set.

Perhaps you should read the books written by john paul himself.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

So phenomenon follow you around? That suggests occultic involvement. Also at 13 you became legally responsible for the fate of your soul. That's a good time for demonic manifestations to start toying with you. My recommendation is to pick up a Bible, read the New Testament and put your trust and faith in Jesus Christ. That will put an end to the manifestations (after a while).

Have you ever used a ouija board, consulted a horoscope, rolled the I-ching, consulted a psychic, practice new age or eastern religions, venerated object or statues, prayed to Mary, consulted or practice shamanism, taken narcotics or psychedelics? Are your parents into the occult? Do you watch horror movies?

Any of these things could trigger such activity.

Out of all the things you listed, I only apply to the ouija board, and using psychedelics, and horror movies. I hadn't messed with psychedelics, or a ouija board until after this had started happening, but I quit both when I was 16. Plus I hadn't planned on the whole '___' thing...had some laced weed, which I don't smoke anymore either.
As for the parents though, my mom is a good christian woman, constantly battling depression, my dad is kind of suspicios, seeing how he likes to put 666 in alot of his screen names, and i'v had dreams of him bieng a puppet of some spirit. Yes I can have my dreams interpreted.
Other than that I don't know what would cause it. There are other things that have happend to me, but I think if I said them here I would be labled crazy.....Oh and thanks for the advice, but i turned to Jesus Christ back in January.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Burymeinblak]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hmm, nothing personal but I can see that you may be a bit gullible and dramatic. Plus the fact that you've already admitted to taking psychotropic drugs.

I see where you said the only time nothing happens is when this "satan" kid is around. Don't you think there's a connection there?

Regarding the flashes, have you ever heard of fireflies?

As a Christian I could tell you all sorts of things but what I think applies here is just growing up, stop the drugs (which you say you have) and don't let you mind get carried away so easily.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yeah I did take the drugs..but that was AFTER this happened. Plus yeah I noticed the connection with the satan kid...that's why I mentioned it. Also
I wasn't the only one there when these things happen. I personally don't think it has anything to do with "growing up".
Yes I know what fire flies are. Like i said these were more like sparks.. and they were white or blue, not green...

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Burymeinblak]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burymeinblak
Yeah I did take the drugs..but that was AFTER this happened. Plus yeah I noticed the connection with the satan kid...that's why I mentioned it. Also
I wasn't the only one there when these things happen. Hell i went with a 29 year old once and he will admit even he saw these things. I personally don't think it has anything to do with "growing up".
Yes I know what fire flies are. Like i said these were more like sparks.. and they were white or blue, not green...

OK, fine. I'm not trying to condescend, just looking for answers.

It's always best to rule out every normal possibility and that's what I'm doing. I don't doubt you experienced 'something'.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It almost sounds like a ghost, or something paranormal to me.

top topics

join