It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt, Syria Seek IAEA Action Against Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
a "real" christian would be just as violent as the extreamist muslims ?no------they wouldn't be a real christian if their normal way of day to day life was one of violence------a real christian is supposed to turn the other cheek(matthew 5:39) if he gets slapped on one and offer the other for a slapping as well-------obviously then there are not very many practicing christians just "christians" in name only on this planet !

As I said, it is up to the person to decide how to interpret what he reads. I noted in my earlier post that both Islam and Christianity have examples of great people who chose nonviolence over violence. That doesn't mean anything if in the same book you read about all sorts of "Justified" slaughter in the name of God.

The vast, vast, VAST majority of Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc... in most advanced(read: racially mixed) countries are those in name only.

It's all how you interpret things, and you will notice that those who interpret the most literally(ie, "Correctly") are the ones we call "Extremists". Islamic terrorists, the infamous "Phelps"...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Moreover, Syria and Egypt stressed Israel to join the NPT.
Now my question to the radical minority on ATS that supports an attack on Iran. There is no difference in the way Iran acts from the way Israel acts. Before the ''Wipe off the map'' claim comes in again, Iran has never claimed they support such an ideology. Israel in contrast, started a war against a sovereign country last year.

The bottom line is that Israel has been an aggressive factor whereas Iran has not for decades and that either both should be applied sanctions upon or not at all.

What war did they start with a sovereign country last year, and how many Arab nations have declared war with Israel and attacked them in the last 40 years?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join