It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cnn censors of UF incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
first of all according to CNN's page on the incident here:
www.cnn.com...

they say that the student stated:
"You will take my question because I have been listening to your crap for two hours," Meyer told Kerry, according to the police report of the incident."

when if you watch the video he clearly says:
"ill ask my question thank you very much..."

secondly check out the edit job...
no mention of skull and bones...see if you can catch the hack edit job...

watch these two videos.
cnn's version
(you have to watch a short crappy commercial)
www.cnn.com...

www.youtube.com...

this just exsposes some obvious hack journalism, at best, and a downright conspiracy at worst...

this just makes me sick on so many levels...
hopefully this is in the right thread, if it isnt just move it, or delete it or whatever...

[edit on 19-9-2007 by TheRepublic]

[edit on 19-9-2007 by TheRepublic]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Who cares about lights in the sky when you have a nepotonic brotherhood of harvard/ princeton world leaders. Yes Kerry is Bushstinks extended cousin, gathering around Geronimos bones and skull telling everyone everyone they boinked in their lifetimes. Some sick tickets we have representing us. The proof and bloodlines are in the pudding, that can be affirmated, no little green noogies on blurry video.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
the fact that they have to go to such obvious lengths to create lies... and they try and pass something taped by 10 or more independant people off as other than what really happend is shocking in its brashness.

honestly if this dude had talked about aliens they probably would not have edited it out, they would want him to look ridiculous, but the fact that he brought up a serious issue and seconds later gets taken out is so absurd they had to edit it out to keep the sheep from asking questions...

on this video you can see after he was taken out of the hall, he was telling people the government was going to kill him. he was telling people "tell everyone what happend to me" and "they are going to give me to the government"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
After watchin all the videos of the incident, I have to say that the guy was totally bonkers and probably deserved everything he got.

There are polite ways to question government leaders, and this guy didn't use them. he was obnoxious and ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

There are polite ways to question government leaders...

oh heaven forbid we ask our royal highnesses an important question, about the nature of secret societites undemining the political process!

so what your saying is be polite, and dont question authority...

absoultely disgusting.

maybe thats the way it is in canada, but this country was founded on free speech, not being polite (boston tea party), and questioning authority (the king)

i think its safe to say, america is dead

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Being polite doesn't usually get results.
Besides I'm pretty sure there is no law that prohibits being obnoxious or rediculous.

Even if there is I think a fine would be sufficient, rather than assault.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
After watchin all the videos of the incident, I have to say that the guy was totally bonkers and probably deserved everything he got.

There are polite ways to question government leaders, and this guy didn't use them. he was obnoxious and ridiculous.

due to the lack of negative ratings, I am limited to this:

since when was being polite a law?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by slimpickens93
reply to post by sensfan

Being polite doesn't usually get results.

Yes, it does.

Being obnoxious, on the other hand, usually gets unwanted results.

top topics

join