It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to all Pro-terrorists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I see a few couple of people on here supporting the terrorists, and I have a question for them. How in God's name to you think you're goin to take over the US, or win, when about 50-60% of the US hates you? (they're racists bastards, no offense, but I'm one of them) How exactly do you think that the majority of the average US citizen will simply bow down to you should you establish a Muslim state in America?

Note: this isn't supporting Bush or anything, (i hate the dumb guy) this is the support of a pro-Israeli American, and for that Matter, the fact that the US will NEVER be a Muslim state.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I do not support the terrorist, I believe the NWO, George Bush, and the Clintons should be removed from power and arrested, their reign of terror should end.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Now, THIS IS THE POST OF THE DAY!!!

WTH is a terrorist here? I've been posting here for almost 5 years and have yet to run across one!

This thread should be closed.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
please provide link to terrorist posts.

so far, this thread sounds like something Ann Coulter would have whipped up after chugging a bloody mary and stumbling onto a set.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
this isn't supporting Bush or anything, (i hate the dumb guy) this is the support of a pro-Israeli American,

If you aren't supporting Bush, what are you supporting? His and is administrations policies? Isn't that pretty much the same thing?

supporting the terrorists

Whats your definition of a supporting a terrorist?

[edit on 9/18/2007 by pstiffy]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think the term "terrorist" should be banished. The radical muslims are simply "struggling" against a tyrant nation like USA. If your family is in the way of the "struggle" then too bad.

*end sarcasm*

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The OP is essentially asking how the 'War on Terrorism' is going to be won.

There are many many threads on this already.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
In my opinion you should change the title of the thread to read more clearly. You are basically accusing "some" here of being terrorists and i think its way out of line to post such a thing at ATS.

Do you want people to think there are terrorists here? We'd be shut down in no time.

I'm cranky, i'm off to bed.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The Terrorist goal according to the media is to destroy us. If this is really true, then it points toward evidence of a NWO. No one is stupid enough to believe they can destroy a superpower with a couple of bombings and a war on their own territory. So what I mean here is that the terrorists are controlled by the global elite.

If this isn't true, and the media is exaggerating, then their goal is most likely to get the white christrians and jews out of the Middle East.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

There are quite a few posters and threads that are borderline treason and could actually be interpreted as such.

If we were really the police state some people make the US out to be then half this board would be at Guantanamo Bay by now.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Remember that the NWO watches everything...including the internet...

[edit on 19-9-2007 by laeteralis462]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is twice today where a member started a thread with the potential to become a flamer, and then skipped out and didn't continue to participate in the thread.

Forum arsonists so to speak. Bic flickers.

My $.02,
Cuhail

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
yup, this is yet another example of a would-be flame that was extinguished. ATS +1, trolls 0

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by dgtempe

There are quite a few posters and threads that are borderline treason and could actually be interpreted as such.

If we were really the police state some people make the US out to be then half this board would be at Guantanamo Bay by now.

I can interpret the removal of constitutional rights of Americans and violations of the Geneva convention as high crimes and mistermeaners.

Half the board at Gitmo, I guess you do not believe in peacefull dissent or free speech. And being free of Terrorism is not living in fear, I do not fear nor bow to fear when I am told to not speak my mind due to a threat of torture.

Please quote me a statement made that qualifies a person to imprisonment without trial and due process, then think about what that means about are United States Of America.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ok, i Phrased it wrong. I mean, why do you think America would end? Do you think the US would just go down and bow to a foreign agency to rule it, or resolve it's problems with it's one people. I kinda said it wrong.

It should be, why do you think America's people will simply bow down to a foreign conquerer if it continues in its current way. I know I would rebel.

And for that matter, I would rebel for an America exactly as today, COMPLETELY corrupt free. In any case, why do you think America would bow down.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
no, we bow to our government, then the government bows. that's how it works, it's not complicated at all.

if everyone just relinquishes all power and responsibility for our foreign policies, actions and personal rights, then "we" are, whatever our government is, or becomes.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Ok, i Phrased it wrong. I mean, why do you think America would end? Do you think the US would just go down and bow to a foreign agency to rule it, or resolve it's problems with it's one people. I kinda said it wrong.

It should be, why do you think America's people will simply bow down to a foreign conquerer if it continues in its current way. I know I would rebel.

And for that matter, I would rebel for an America exactly as today, COMPLETELY corrupt free. In any case, why do you think America would bow down.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Gorman91]

you almost answerd your own question.... terrorist is what we call them,defenders of their land and religion is what they are...i dont ever recall any muslim army occupying U.S. soil... i dont defend them i just try and put myself in their shoes.

i would never stand for any country to come to my land and tell me how to run it. even though the native americans were subject to the same actions...we did it...so who are we to say...no you cant do it.?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
personnally, I have not seen anyone here supporting the terrorists. Most of us on this site have a severe loathing for the terrorists. We basically just want to be left alone to live our lives as we see fit, without government interferance.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This was pointless.

I was half asleep when writing it and having an argument somewhere with an al queada supporter.

In any case, I think that we should just knock off the heads of the enemy over there, and let their own people bring democracy. Why are we needed in the equation?

What all of you forget also, is that now these people want us dead, all of us. Luckily, the majority of Muslims hate them, and in time will over throw them.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by dgtempe

Bull. Why? Because we express our opinions? Because we want a FREE AMERICA? Because we dont agree with the present administration?
It could be said that i am a better patriot than you are- I care about the state of affairs in this country, where you dont. Keep walking like a zombie, follow the leader right into damnation and be the sheep. I could care less. If I am passionate about what i write it is BECAUSE I CARE, BECAUSE I LOVE MY COUNTRY, BECAUSE I REFUSE TO LIVE UNDER THE COMING DICTATORSHIP which you seem to look forward to.
Give me Liberty.

Treason my ARS.

I knew what you meant the moment you posted this. This thread should be closed.

You come in here and now you're going to pull a Bill OReilly on us? I dont think so.

We are free to post whatever we want and until further notice from THE GOVERNMENT, we will continue to post whatever the hell we want.

Dont intimidate me or the rest of us.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by dgtempe]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join