It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to all Pro-terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
The OP is essentially asking how the 'War on Terrorism' is going to be won.

There are many many threads on this already.

No, he's not! Where the heck did you pull that from?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231

There are quite a few posters and threads that are borderline treason and could actually be interpreted as such.

Could you point to some examples? I'm not saying you're wrong in the statement content, I'm just saying you're flat wrong in making a statement like that without giving supporting information.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hum so now anybody that question government is a terrorist.

I don't even want an answer this smells like trolling to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Marg/Valhall...dont take as a swipe please (I have respect for you both)...

I find it a little disingenuous to pretend that there have not been person(s) on this board who make wholly outlandish statements regarding the U.S., it's govt, it's people, it's laws.

I realize that by NOT being U.S. citizens treason is off the board...but as for me, if I said some of the things they have...yeah it would be treason, not just by govt definition, but by my own standards.

SyrianSister, comes to mind. Souljah at times crosses the line IMO and there are others and everyone has seen it, so let's not be obtuse.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by deadbang

One is no longer a member and the other one I respect his views at least he takes time to research rather than follow party lines and propaganda.

Perhaps the starter of this thread do not believe in the constitution of the US or has never really taken its time to read it.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadbang

SyrianSister, comes to mind. Souljah at times crosses the line IMO and there are others and everyone has seen it, so let's not be obtuse.

But my question was to you so it was neither disengenuous nor was I being obtuse. So while you've lodged your answers square in the middle of a separate Q&A, I still haven't seen the answer from the person I asked the question.

And you are right, non-U.S. citizens cannot be accused of treason against the U.S. for statements made, so any member statements following into that category would not even be in play in this discussion.

Unless you want to insinuate the board should be restricted to all non-U.S. citizens you hold views that would deem them treasonist (in some one's mind) if they were U.S. citizens.

hmmm...seems to be getting real subjective here, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Marg, you could be right...I do believe in the constitution and ALL rights it conveys...but some people forget, the right to say, expres, write, act upon...are garunteed by our constitution, but it does not absolve us from the consequences of those actions.

Hell, I personally think Texas should succeed from the union...but if I say that from the mountian top...well it's sedition isn't it?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Valhall, I would never dream of restricting someones right to say any and everything they want.
As a former U.S. military member, I subscribe to the old adage..

"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend to my death, your right to say it"

Nor would I ever think of making ATS an American only forum...hell I live in NZ and am from Ft. Worth, Texas.

I do however think some things said on this board are for inflamatory purposes only...

m2cents... oh, and I apologize for hopping into a running discussion, not my intention.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by deadbang]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This has gone so off topic and off track that I wish I'd never made it. How do you delete it?

All I wanted to do was know how the Islamic supporters see 300 million Americans bowing down to their Islamic conquerers.

We all know that the US is up krap kreek without a padel, and that one way or another it's going down. I personally see it as they conquering us, and us over throwing them for our own gov back. Maybe not Islamics, bit more or less, Asians: That being Russians, Chinese, etc. It will probably be brought down by Islamics, and the war continued by the Asian Nations.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Simply put, next time you place a title on a thread, make is so nobody is offended.
That's all and you will be fine.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by deadbang

Thanks for the clarification. We see eye to eye. I agree that certain posts/threads made here are for no purpose but to troll and flame. I also can state that there are times members make statements that I personally feel if *I* made them, I would feel I was being treasonous. BUT, note how I said that. This is very much akin to ponerology. And by the way, I tend to believe ponerology is the root of all evil - lmao. I'm serious. The same thing holds true when we start labeling things "treasonous" versus "evil"...we start dipping our toe in that dangerously stagnant pool of declaring something negative and forboden based on our own measuring stick. While some members say things I would never be okay with saying, it doesn't mean I'm going to try to determine their intent based on the fact I would feel myself treasonous to say the same.

Like you said - I might not agree, but I'll fight for your right to say it.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
I see a few couple of people on here supporting the terrorists, and I have a question for them. How in God's name to you think you're goin to take over the US, or win, when about 50-60% of the US hates you? (they're racists bastards, no offense, but I'm one of them) How exactly do you think that the majority of the average US citizen will simply bow down to you should you establish a Muslim state in America?

Note: this isn't supporting Bush or anything, (i hate the dumb guy) this is the support of a pro-Israeli American, and for that Matter, the fact that the US will NEVER be a Muslim state.

Terorism goes deeper than Islam. The Muslims are merely a convenient excuse for a culture of dissent that threatens to overthrow the status quo because it has unparalleled access to truthful, researched facft. The question I would ask you is why be anti terror when the REAL terrorists are fighting for the things that you hold dear?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ok first off, I can't physically make a post that doesn't offend people, It's not in my nature.

Secondly, How do I close this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join