It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going "Way out there" with this

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
On the other hand a successful assasination by the democrats ain't that hard to picture.

It better be successful, because if it fails howard dean will hoot and cheer and promise success next time.... then they're caught. As a matter of fact, he's just dumb enough to do that even if it wasn't the democrats who tried... so a staged attempt might get pinned on Dean.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It would be great if they did try that, but it went horribly, horribly wrong...

Bush gets shot, the assassin slips, shoots Rummy, Cheney, Rove and Rice then falls from his ledge onto a soft part of grass where he's arrested by officials.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ehhh you guys are a little too into killing President Bush. What's wrong with just having him out of office?

Wouldn't it technically be against your own morals to want President Bush dead anyways? I mean you are the peace loving folk who hate him for taking Saddam out and basically destroying Iraq right? So wouldn't it just be playing politics his way to want to take him out and destroy his America? Being the mirror image of your opponent might be good for removing him, but in the end the same ethics remain no matter what side of the mirror they are on.

Before you flame that statement for sounding pro-Bush I advise you to at least take time to consider it's point, for it isn't exactly pro-Bush, just anti-a**hole no matter which way you interprit it.

[edit on 6-6-2004 by Namtar]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Namtar and anyone else, this is not about "wanting" the President dead, it is about a premonition, a hunch, whatever you want to call it, that there might be an assassination attempt on him and when it happens, it will probably be staged.

I am no way suggesting that this is the only option of future events, but it is something, i had a "feeling" on.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I wasn't addressing your topic directly, just people who were like "kill Bush and bomb America".

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yeah that is kind of sick...

As far as any assasination attempt being stages and him knowing about it well...
If you can convince Bush or anyone to get shot or shot at with the real possibility that you can die, just to win an election that you can win without getting hurt, then you have some serious skills.

I do think there is the real possibility that an attempt will be made. I don't think it'll be this year though. And for those who want Bush dead...uh...won't killing him just make things worst? What do you think will happen if he's killed?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don't think that G. W. Bush will get an assassination attempt on him. As long as his father is alive, he will remain under constant proctection, for I believe his father still works with the CIA.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
A staged assassination? No way, a million things could go wrong and he could be seriously injured or die. Its possible that a legitimate attemp could be made on his life, and I hope it fails if it ever happens.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
ya know....it could just happen. After all George H. Bush was not head of the CIA for nothing....

I will take it a step further-those how suggested such a thing (an assignation attempt before the elections) just might get a visit from the Feds.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
What if Ronald Reagan really died "in office" in a sort-of-way just now? Then this "Tecumseh's curse" thing would still be on track with 100% effect so far, right...?

en.wikipedia.org...'s_curse

All respect to late Ronald Reagan, just a wild thought...

[edit on 7-6-2004 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I don't think that G. W. Bush will get an assassination attempt on him. As long as his father is alive, he will remain under constant proctection, for I believe his father still works with the CIA.
Well, I'll change my opinion and say that it's quite possible that G. W. Bush will have an assassination attempt on him. With all kinds of new threads popping up, especially in the news about a possible high profile assassination atttempt, I'm more apt to believe it may actually happen.

I also just finished reading a small article by David Icke in which he states that there is supposed to be an attack on the Muslim Shrine at Temple Mount in Jerusalem. I put this here because I saw in ATS somewhere that in the news this was mentioned, that somebody wanted to attack that place.

Also, David Icke says that we could possibly see an assassination attempt of President Bush or someone close to Tony Blair. The interesting thing is that David Icke shares all this right after 9/11, way before this was posted in the news today.

This is where I got the information from. It is worth the read.

David Icke Article

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Although on the surface the premise of Bush and Company staging an assassinatrion attempt to garner sympathy votes is plausible, I doubt he is willing to go along with the "superficial wounds" aspect of the scenario. I mean the guy wasn't even man enough to show up for National Guard duty let alone volunteering for 'Nam. I think he would rather sacrifice a few hundred civilians to a terror attack just before the election, rather than put himself in harm's way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join