It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mothership La Roques August 2007 - CGI?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Another video posted by manbird12000 on YouTube...

www.youtube.com...

Tags are "ufo los roques hoax sighting area51 area" and one of his replies was "Thankyou! It took about 13 hours to render all of that. Then another 5 hours to get all the sound."

Safe to say, HOAX.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Cool subsonic machines that give off sonic boom........I want one!!!! Not as much as I want one of those really shiny 'out-houses' though

PS....those palm trees look familiar...hmmmm??

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yes, it's not even a hoax. The maker says:

"Thankyou! It took about 13 hours to render all of that. Then another 5 hours to get all the sound."

But it is neat.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE 17
Yes, it's not even a hoax. The maker says:

"Thankyou! It took about 13 hours to render all of that. Then another 5 hours to get all the sound."

This quote was obviously planted by a disinfo agent part of the cover-up. The NSA can easily get the info from youtube (google). For more info, read Digital Fortress.

This UFO is real. This is huge! Perhaps Cheney was at the commands. Notice the discernable wable at 2:32.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Definitely fake. Especially that lens flare at the end.

That REALLY gave it away, aside from the really crappy video quality.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This was done by the same animator who did the Haiti and Dominican Republic "sightings". He admitted it when he was an ATS member last month.

Here's a clip that he made a while ago of a Boeing 757. It's all cgi:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
At the beginning he's panning to the left, and he just HAPPENS to catch the alleged UFO almost perfectly center of the frame. My first thought was: "is he filming the scenery to put the UFO into or is he filming a moving UFO?".

Does someone want to spend time reversing the first UFO and telling us whether or not we should be able to see it on the right side of the building?

My opinion: Fake.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Check out their website... they're pretty cool. No wonder Nicolas landed a new film deal on account of the ufo clip.

Partizan website

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The palm trees are not all the same, like in the haiti video.

This video doesn't look nor feel real at all. The video starts, and the ufo isn't even there yet, why would someone have a camera ready if an ufo appears? If I had seen an ufo mothership, I would have rushed to my house to grab my camera and run to film the ufo, not gently wait for the ufo to appear behind the shed. The camera angle is strange, it make it seems as if the video was taken 3-4 meters above the ground if you look at the palm tree trunks. We hear people screaming, but we see none of them, again due to the oddly high camera angle. The ufo makes noise, ufos don't make noise, nor do motherships, never I heard of any of the ufo witnesses or any of the few ufo mothership witnesses say that the ufo they saw made noise. They just dont, that's a recipe to get spotted, they are not stupid, why make noise when you don't have to? Also, the camera is too smooth for a home video, it's as if it was on a stand. The mothership looks like it's piloted by an amateur, alien pilote in training much? It looks like it doesn't have a darn idea where it's going. Then it flies above the camera, the cameraman doesn't even need to move, how convinient. Then, the first part of the video stops at the crunchy part, the ship's under. Of what we see of it, the ship's under looks very weird and unreal. Pause at 1.01, it's as if there's a black grill layered under the light, just floating there. Then when the first part stops, the video just waves and blinks like it was photoshopped to do that, very unbelievable "cut". Why would the camera fail at that key moment anyway? This brings me to another point, electrical equipment never works near an ufo, all witnesses say it. Why'd the camera work all that time when that big thing was around?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantix

why continue to try and debunk an admitted hoax? why not accept what has been posted by several people, naming the individual responsible for this video, the Haiti video and the Brooklyn video?
why haven't I closed this thread and redirected everyone to the Haiti thread or the other DR threads that exist?
why?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

great post, thanks for clearing this up

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The majority of those are CGI for sure but I was thinking. What if one of them wasn't and a whole bunch of CGI ones were make to discredit the real one? If anyone ever got such a clear video of a UFO it would be the only way to keep things secret.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Even at that speed a ship that large would displace a signifigant volume of air, the palm trees show no reaction to this close fly over. There should be an air pressure wake, especially when it comes back around and flies right over the trees.

Just my observation, don't know if others saw this.

You can see little light breeze from craft entry direction in trees and that is it. Wind stays consistently light

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Well said that man!

Guys, let's all go our separate ways now as this is not even a hoax!! It's a very well executed exercise in CGI by a very clever artist!!! It's beautiful, scary and exactly what the UFO community (me included) would want to see for real. But, with work of this quality appearing on the internet, the only footage I'd believe with my own two eyes now would be live footage.

That's my tuppence worth, now I'm off to have a large G&T, and dream of that longed for, live feed breaking news article on Sky News...

Edit: content

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
why haven't I closed this thread and redirected everyone to the Haiti thread or the other DR threads that exist?
why?

Because you enjoy seeing your buddy continue to get more exposure?

I dunno, just a thought.

regards...kk

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

my buddy? I figured out who he was in the Haiti thread and have, since, been in contact with him a couple of times via email. My only interest, at this point, is in the script as I have friends in the entertainment business but it seems he has a producer (who my friends have worked with) so there's no need for me to assist in getting the film made.

Far from my buddy.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
am a CGI graphics artist.

Let me tell you to do some of these things are pretty extrodinary.

He would be able to get job any where in hollywood tommorow from this vid.

The object moving thru the trees and getting smaller like that with RL trees without a background be months of work and thousand of frames.

This doesn't look lke CGI to me.

plus there other factors like the ship is out of focsu the same time as the trees are.

If this is fake it b a years worth of work or more.

Unless it was a team of people.

Not fake

[edit on 20-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I agree about the job in hollywood, maybe he already has one and had one for a long time.

IMO, either fake or not, still damn cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join