It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mothership La Roques August 2007 - CGI?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

UFO Mothership La Roques August 2007 - CGI?

www.disclose.tv

This ones supposed to be from Los Roques, the similarities to the Haiti Video are pretty striking, though this one shows a huge Mother Ship. It\'s actually pretty freaky. Originally posted on YouTube by manbird12000
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Spooky kinda U-FO like you...

www.disclose.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Agreed Plucky, that is some very interesting vid. The debunks will be here any second saying CGI or photoshop. Kind of spooky for sure.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Agree on spooky.. I have never heard of ufo, military or otherwise making a sonic boom..? or am i bonzo on that?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Wow..... I love it!!

Let the debunking begin.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Agreed Plucky, that is some very interesting vid. The debunks will be here any second saying CGI or photoshop. Kind of spooky for sure.

Thats because it probably is.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Already debunked. Did no one here read the hati ufo thread?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Pretty well done IF.

Is it me or does it between 1:23 and 1:27 sound like automatic machine gun fire? Almost as if the screams and the 'explosions' are a pre recorded 'war' scene.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by CcLLcC]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I haven't read the haiti UFO thread yet. I WANT to believe this is real, but unfortunately I don't. The UFO looks nice! Pity about the trees etc, looks straight out of a game.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
That looks fantastic. Better than any I've seen in the movies.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Another "Too good to be true" video. If that really happened in August, how come its only showing up now, and how come only 1 vid(so far)? I doubt something like that would be able to be covered up, I mean that thing was huge, and apparently there were many witnesses. I hate to say it, but CGI in my opinion

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
same palm trees as the haiti video , there all the same, nice cgi tho

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
yup, David Nicolas did this one too.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Fake. Just look at the debunking of the first hawaii ufo video, that was pretty good as well. Not sure why the hoaxers didnt change the scenario to make it more believable, but... oh well.

Besides, that boom sound was definently not the ship breaking the sound barrier since it didnt go faster than 1238 km/h, or 769 mph.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Like most of the previous posters i would go with very much fake . This would have been a much to big sighting and to clear to supress . This would have hit 1st page in any newspaper and most of the breaking news.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
This would have hit 1st page in any newspaper and most of the breaking news.

you think Government will let it through the news?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The loud "bangs" you hear at 1'28" are actually
Space Shuttle Atlantis Twin Sonic Booms From Re-Entry

[edit on 17/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i need to get to a place with palm trees at sunset, that seems to be where all the good sitings take place!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Oh this one is definitely real! Wow! Nice find OP!

There are obvious signs that this one is not at all like the Haiti and Dominican Republic videos. There are no similarities at all. Completely different. Now that it is established that these two are real, this one is even more real.

Wow, this will make for a very interesting debate. Where are the knowledgable folks who said the civil war photo is a painting? I want to read their invaluable opinion now.

Wait! Looking at it more carefully: this video IS a painting! And it moves also! Is this some sort of new weapon?

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Netstriker]

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Netstriker]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Why make decent cgi mothership then use a foreground out of another vid? are the tree's really the same? ill have to double check.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join