It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple way to tell if a UFO is genuine or not...IMO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
[

When we are watching other animals in the wild we don't try and converse with the elephants and zebras, we quietly and silently watch them. We don't even use flashing and blinking lights at night, we use infrared light so the animals cannot detect us.

Of course we dont because we dont want to scare them and make them run away or disturb their habitat. But I bet You if a zebra or elephant or any other animal came over to the truck (just beeing curious I guess) and showed signs that its not afraid of humans I bet You people would start talking and peting it and all kinds of stuff ,probably even tag it for later tracking (or maybe even take it to a lab to check if its healthy and stuff) as they would know this one isnt afraid of humans (sounds familiar ?
)

Well that was just my 2 cents on that
I am not saying I am convinced 100% the guy talked with aliens but trying to be objective on the issue

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That seems to make perfect sense. I wonder why no one has thought of this before? It makes no sense to have blinking lights or just plain lights on their aircraft since they do not want to be identified. Maybe they are not real ET's though and just secret government aircrafts.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I also think the craft that have flashing lights are probably manmade. Why they're flying them over populated areas like Bakersfield, or anywhere there might be multiple witnesses, I can only guess. They don't photograph or video well at night, that's for certain.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join