It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 1,000,000 Iraqis murdered

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

i just rekon there would of been easy ways to find him the goverment can do anything i belive thay dont need to send in troops and all all thay need is there technology to find saddam would of been much easy if the cia can find anyone and fbi thay can surly find saddam easy way then taking down the whole country but then again thats y i rekon the war is more then just saddam its more about money power and intimidation to the mid east so he has power over all and ppl listen to him i dont know really but thats what i rekon just pointing out what i think

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Behind the invasion and democratization of Iraq hides the realities of the struggles for survival of the people that are the citizens of Iraq, people like you and me with hopes, dreams, families and a life.

But this area that is the most important part of the Iraqi nation its people seems to be forgotten amid the war on terror and fighting the so call insurgency.

In the week in which General Patraeus reports back to US Congress on the impact the recent ‘surge’ is having in Iraq, a new poll reveals that more than 1,000,000 Iraqi citizens have been murdered since the invasion took place in 2003.

www.opinion.co.uk...

Perhaps amid the missing in Iraq are the ones that had fled the country trying to keep their families together and away from harm.

After the so call wining in Iraq that our president is pushing over and over I wonder for whom he most win Iraq for.

No No No No!!!!!!!!!

The US goverment says its only around 30 thousand so you sir/mam are a lier!!!!!

Hahaha I hate my country ><

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoFunkyMe
thats documented deaths how many not on the record with a country like that soldiers killing for the fun of it it happens in war i rekon what the post says or more

Soldiers killing for fun is by no means a common occurance, and if observed are held responsible. Let's try not to have an Oliver Stone reality of what's actually going on. The majority of the deaths(of non-combatants) are either Iraqi on Iraqi deaths or foreign fighter on Iraqi deaths.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoFunkyMe
reply to post by Xtrozero

i just rekon there would of been easy ways to find him the goverment can do anything i belive thay dont need to send in troops and all all thay need is there technology to find saddam would of been much easy if the cia can find anyone and fbi thay can surly find saddam easy way then taking down the whole country but then again thats y i rekon the war is more then just saddam its more about money power and intimidation to the mid east so he has power over all and ppl listen to him i dont know really but thats what i rekon just pointing out what i think

Technology can help, but don't overestimate the capabilities(or underestimate the complexities), with regards to how easy it is to track down someone that doesn't want to be found(especially in a non-permissive environment).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join