It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bounty Set Over Prophet Cartoon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Those of you who believe that the threat from Islamic terrorists is nothing more than a cover story for US Govt covert ops please take note of this story.

Funny, then the millions of folks I've seen hissing at me and fellow Americans must be ALL paid by th gov.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei

Yes Islamic terrorists exist. But they did not do 9/11.

Of course they did. There is no credible proof otherwise. There are theories. There are posts on message boards. There are the vigorous hopes of people like you wanting it to be so.

Sadly, for you, wanting it to be so does not make it so.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Night Watchman]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What?!? Depict our prophet in a negative light by suggesting Islam is a hot bed of violence and terrorism? We'll show them-- KILL THEM!!

Jeez... It's amazing how backwards some civilizations are.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
how anyone can tell someone else there will be a boat load of virgins waiting for them after they "blow" themselves up...?is beyond me...backwords people....

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Night Watchmen please, There are thousands of documents, and hundreds of hours of video depicting all of the evidence 911 was a staged managed tv show event. No offence but, I think you might be on the wrong board, I think you need to go over to the freshman board for a few, or the disinfo agent board. Do a little reserch in the top listed board on ATS the 911 conspiracys before you make embarassing, and disrespectful statements, considering the thousands of innocent american souls exploded, and murdered then groundup mixed with asphalt and used for filling potholes in NYC. As well as the million dead iraq men women, and children for a few mens ego profit. Just my opinion on your words. I wont say any more about it.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Night Watchman.. it would appear that you are a government disinfo agent troll. I can't even imagine how someone, especially someone who has been on this site for a fair amount of time, would come to the same conclusion of the 911 commission after doing hours of 911 research.
It's a catch 22 for you, Night Watchman. If you haven't done hours of 911 research, than you're in no position to dispute us who have. But if you have done your share of 911 research, than there is no possible way you would believe the official story.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

they requested an apology from the government of Sweden or they would target companies Ericsson, Volvo, Ikea, Scania and the Swedish economy.

This is very ironic. After 911, IKEA stopped giving Christmas presents to their employees in Sweden, because it might offend muslims, and they didn't want to become a target for Al Qaeda. And now they may find themselves as a target anyway, for something they didn't even do. Maybe they should start giving their employees gifts for Christmas again?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Night Watchmen please, There are thousands of documents, and hundreds of hours of video depicting all of the evidence 911 was a staged managed tv show event. No offence but, I think you might be on the wrong board, I think you need to go over to the freshman board for a few, or the disinfo agent board. Do a little reserch in the top listed board on ATS the 911 conspiracys before you make embarassing, and disrespectful statements, considering the thousands of innocent american souls exploded, and murdered then groundup mixed with asphalt and used for filling potholes in NYC. As well as the million dead iraq men women, and children for a few mens ego profit. Just my opinion on your words. I wont say any more about it.

WOW< I wonder what I was on when I saw the two planes, along with everyone of the 8 million New Yorkers, half million Staten Islanders, couple million NJ folks, and all the rest. WOW, that must have been really powerful stuff, whatever it was.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

By all means, continue the gift giving. Those who are offended by that is just looking for an excuse to be pissed off. You can always tell them, "in case you haven't noticed, the Swedish flag has a cross in it. You offended by that?"

Sheesh, these petty, petty things :shk:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

I suspect IKEA used it as an excuse in order to save some money, but that was their official explaination anyway.

Regarding the Swedish flag. I've heard that the headmaster of a school in Sweden ordered a little girl to go home, because she had a T-shirt with a swedish flag on it. I didn't know that it was illegal, but apparently at this school it was. I'll see if I can find a link (if it exist). I read in in the newspaper about a year ago.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
I suspect IKEA used it as an excuse in order to save some money, but that was their official explaination anyway.

That didn't occur to me. Save money, blame the muslims.

I can imagine members of the board of directors bringing the tips of their fingers together ala Mr. Burns saying "Excellent..."

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotoplooker
What?!? Depict our prophet in a negative light by suggesting Islam is a hot bed of violence and terrorism? We'll show them-- KILL THEM!!

Jeez... It's amazing how backwards some civilizations are.

This made me really laugh hard, yes i agree with ya.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Night Watchmen please, There are thousands of documents, and hundreds of hours of video depicting all of the evidence 911 was a staged managed tv show event. No offence but, I think you might be on the wrong board, I think you need to go over to the freshman board for a few, or the disinfo agent board.

I'm on the wrong board? Because my opinion is different than yours? Or because I, unlike you, am able to distinguish between wild eyed conspiracy theories and fact?

Please, I'm begging you to expand both your range of reading/viewing materials as well as the people you surround yourself with. If you honestly believe the case has been proven that AQ was not responsible for the 9/11 attacks, I fear for your mental state.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, I live in sweden and people here are pretty calm about it. We sent our prime minister to talk to them and things will hopefully be fine.

The picture was in one of the swedish newspapers and the government of course didnt know about it in advance. So now they have apologized. The muslim organisations in Sweden have sent a letter to the threatening group and tried to explain why it happened.

Note: We dont do tv broadcasts where we say muslims hate the swedish way of life... like in, erm, some other countries.

This will work out fine, im sure.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Didn't some Muslim killed a director over a movie critical of Islam? Hmmm.....

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Seems to me it's not an encouraging sign when so many activities are changed in many Countries in the hope of avoiding the terrorist plot list.
These extremist-murderers seem to be evolving into their own form of NWO.

Dallas

Edit add: The crazies are scarring people into their homes, locking the doors and windows around themselves. Yes there is psychological effect most everywhere.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Dallas]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Seems to me it's not an encouraging sign when so many activities are changed in many Countries in the hope of avoiding the terrorist plot list.

Perhaps, but what is the alternative? Go to war over a silly picture?

We need to learn to talk to eachother across this globe, not bomb eachother.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm getting sick and tired of all this "oh, you have to bend over to us because you may offend our feelings" bullcrap. This goes to any religion. Who cares? Religion is your PRIVATE RIGHT but if you start pushing your little "quirks" into anybody's face you deserve to be launched at Phobos and forgot about.

This is really getting insane. Unfortunately Europe, my homeland, the unification which I hold dearest has been giving up their own culture to better accommodate "religion". Especially those in the United Kingdom.

It. Is. Disgusting.

If this trend travels over to the U.S in any shape or form which I'll personally be able to witness here at my home? Gah. You've got people in your own government working against anybody but the rich and then you've got the fuel for their coal. This blows.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

i always wanted to know something with these bounties
how would one commit murder and then get 100k sent to them without raiding an eyebrow.

they might aswelll be commiting murder and then giving into the police

also these bounties are jokes (as in it looks like a joke to me)

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I agree with Bodrul. There is no justification in Islam for murder, especially for something as simple as offending others.

Intentionally offending others, regardless of their religion, really shows a lot about a person's character (or lack thereof). Just because people have the right to offend others doesn't make it right to offend others.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join