It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush in a school on 9/11 was an inside joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If you believe 9/11 was an inside job from the power elite you will get this.

They set up all there plans then have to decide where to put Bush.

They put him in a school room reading to poor children a simple story. Isn't that what he is doing? To the elite we are just poor children being read a simple story by President Bush.

Now if you believe they are a Lucifierian cult, look at there choice of books. It says in the bible the sheep and the goats will be seperated and the goats will be thrown to the outer darkness with the unbeliever.

He was reading a book titled "The Pet Goat" what better title for the person who is the spokes man for evil....

Just a thought

Meanwhile his father was having breakfast with Osama Bin Ladens Brother...

edit.
Changed My Pet Goat to The Pet Goat.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

The title of the book is The Pet Goat and is a lesson in a text book that is part of that schools ciriculum.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Thanks for the clarification, I think the general point still stands. I do admit it is more a point to ponder then something claiming to be evidence or earth shattering.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777

Thanks for the clarification, I think the general point still stands. I do admit it is more a point to ponder then something claiming to be evidence or earth shattering.

If you are interested in the President's actions on 9/11 there are many many threads and even links available which have discussed same.
Try an ATS search on the keywords. Good luck.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by pmexplorer]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

If you believe 9/11 was an inside job from the power elite you will get this.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Redge777]

not an inside joke, but a carefully crafted visual and metaphoric archetype designed to confuse and bewilder

things that make you go, "where's my rocket ship, get me outta here."

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

the string of big words in your post accomplished that on me, I am off to get a drink

Seriously I'm trying to put together that, "carefully crafted visual and metaphoric archetype " thats one heck of a thing to be designed. Well put

nevermind I am confused and bewildered.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Maybe, but you can also see patterns in anything.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

It says in the bible the sheep and the goats will be seperated and the goats will be thrown to the outer darkness with the unbeliever.

I can't find a quote for that in any searchable bible websites. Where exactly is that passage located?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
When I think of Bush sitting in a tiny chair at an elementary school, a different joke pops to mind. This man is but a babe. He's not in charge here. We are schooling him.

But the goat thing is also interesting. It may be luciferian, or some other kind of inside joke we don't get (cause it's an inside joke).

One thing about goats is ther supposed ability to eat anything (or so we hear - tin cans and all). Perhaps metaphor for the American people swallowing any line they're handed from on high...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
When I think of Bush sitting in a tiny chair at an elementary school, a different joke pops to mind. This man is but a babe. He's not in charge here. We are schooling him.

But the goat thing is also interesting. It may be luciferian, or some other kind of inside joke we don't get (cause it's an inside joke).

One thing about goats is ther supposed ability to eat anything (or so we hear - tin cans and all). Perhaps metaphor for the American people swallowing any line they're handed from on high...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It says in the bible the sheep and the goats will be seperated and the goats will be thrown to the outer darkness with the unbeliever.

It doesn't quite say that...but it's not too far off.
For the record:

from the book of Matthew
25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne.
25:32 All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another like a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
25:33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

25:34 Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 25:36 I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’
25:37 Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
25:38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or naked and clothe you?
25:39 When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’
25:40 And the king will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, 8 just as you did it for one of the least of these brothers or sisters 9 of mine, you did it for me.’
25:41 “Then he will say 10 to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels!
25:42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink.
25:43 I was a stranger and you did not receive me as a guest, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’
25:44 Then they too will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not give you whatever you needed?’
25:45 Then he will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did not do it for one of the least of these, you did not do it for me.’
25:46 And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.

If there's a Sunday School lesson to be had here, I think it's this:

Whatever Bush did...whether a mastermind or a pawn...he'll be judged by God as though Jesus himself was on the 80th floor of WTC2.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Essedarius]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I had always heard that an initiate has to 'ride the goat' to get into the Masons......tho little seems to be mentioned around here, about this odd rite...?

The origin of this humorous initiatory jest about the Goat is shrouded by the veils of time

In looking for a ref. on the bit above, I also noticed.....

Need I relate the most obvious use of the goat known to all Master Masons? The Scapegoat. An animal who leads the others to slaughter.....

and if you want to make a connection to the Templars, or Illuminati...??

Baphomet whom the Templars were accused of worshipping is a Goat Headed deity

source:
freemasonrywatch.org...

Hadn't thought too much about it before.......but now I wonder who chose that particular story for the photo op....?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

the string of big words in your post accomplished that on me, I am off to get a drink

Seriously I'm trying to put together that, "carefully crafted visual and metaphoric archetype " thats one heck of a thing to be designed. Well put

nevermind I am confused and bewildered.

Its a ritual used to summon the spirit of lucifer into a man so he can rampage, rule and destroy for a time, times and half a time. So if you all find yourself agreeing with our master, well hes just a mirage and so are his servants. So are the extremists who I think are merely operatives setting random people off via life control, wouldnt you eventually break if russia had its army shooting at your friends and family on your streets? I know I would grab any weapon I could, but then Russia would spin it as we spin it, everythings al qeuda..no ..its not people. Its called mind control, you and the enemy, because to the elite, were all enemies.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimjamjerry

not an inside joke, but a carefully crafted visual and metaphoric archetype designed to confuse and bewilder

things that make you go, "where's my rocket ship, get me outta here."

Hey I think I figured what you mean, correct me if I am wrong, It really took me awhile to get it so I could be wrong.

Is the carefully crafted visual and metaphoric archetype the image of father. This image is the one marketers said they used for him in 2004 election. It is also the image Hitler used. It is also the image people under stress or strain turn to instinctually. Create fear, then give a father image. I could see a man reading to school childeren matching this image. Thanks for making me think on this one.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I knew it was suspicious. Its absolutely ludicrous to think that George Bush can read at a pre schoolers level. He's just not smart enough

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1

Need I relate the most obvious use of the goat known to all Master Masons? The Scapegoat. An animal who leads the others to slaughter.....

Scape goat comes from old Jewish text, in the old times spiritual sin was put from man into an animal that animal was then sacrificed and the spiritual sin was sent to the ground in its blood.

An alternate was used also, a goat was given the sin of the community and chased out to the desert, or to some other area. This was the scape goat.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Essedarius

Thank you for correcting me, I went from memory and did not get the verse exactly right.

My intent was to show that the goat was used in one case to symbolize those on the left seperated out by Jesus.

top topics

join