It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Syria Might Be Seeking Nuclear Weapons Technology Through North Korea, Sources Say

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Syria Seeking North Korea Nuclear Help!!!!!!!


www.foxnews.com

WASHINGTON — U.S. intelligence officials have developed evidence showing that North Korea is helping Syria to develop a nuclear program for weapons purposes, FOX News has learned in recent interviews with sources who have knowledge of the situation.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit - Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

[edit on 9/13/2007 by Gools]




posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I believe something is going down, it will be the worlds last ditch effort to destroy the Western powers

Syria, Iran, North Korea, Venezula, Cuba, China, Russia are all tied together in some way and nearly openly and they are also mixed with a few other countries but cant remember the names I heard so I true World War 3 will happen sooner then later.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-9-2007 by KonigKaos]



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Give me a freakin' break! It's like a Hollywood script for cryin' out loud!


Anytime you read the words "developed evidence", you should always think of "uranium cake".

Peace



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos
 


I think we are on the verge of all out war. I knew North Korea was up to no good when they announced they were abolishing their nuclear weapons program. Kim Ding Dong of North Korea needs to be put in an insane asylum.



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I would not exclude the possibility of a nuke weapons deal. 2 months ago a US Submarine torpedoed to the bottom a freighter with weapons grade plutonium and parts. 500 million dollars worth sunk 100 miles off the coast of Iran. all the way from north Korea. go silent service!



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Those pesky Syrians! When will they learn that only Israel can have illegal nukes in the middle east? Some people just don't listen. I wonder who'll get more condemnation for this though? I imagine it'll be Syria over North Korea. Because, you know, Syria is far more dangerous, what being Muslim and all.



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Anytime you read the words "developed evidence", you should always think of "uranium cake".



Developed evidence. Haha, that's funny


Okay I just read a thread on ATS not too long ago on N. Korea agreeing to end their nuclear weapons development. So what gives? What's the real scoop?



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thats why they sold most of it to Iran.. the UN inspectors where coming to visit a week later. they couldn't afford to get caught. then the 500 million got frozen. no more program for a while. although i'm sure they stashed some away somewhere....mmm..cake!

[edit on 13-9-2007 by DIRTMASTER]



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76

I think we are on the verge of all out war. I knew North Korea was up to no good when they announced they were abolishing their nuclear weapons program. Kim Ding Dong of North Korea needs to be put in an insane asylum.



Yeah really, only America should be allowed to have butt-loads of nukes right? God would want it that way.

Do you think it's possible a nation outside the US could be developing nuclear-arms as a means of defense against the US of A? In light of seeing USA invade, I mean... 'liberate' Afghanistan, Irag, Iran on their media programs, no doubt everyday. Remember G. Bush tagged N. Korea as being part of the 'Axis of Evil' at the start of the war? If I lived in Korea, North OR South, I would be having some rough sleep to say the least! Especially knowing that the USofA has used nuclear bombs on another nations soil before. Just some food for thought.

Personally I think we should all go back to sword fighting.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Cloak and Dagger]



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is all part of the propaganda war the Fox was asked to start on behalf of Bush to draw up support for war.

Now theres excuses for invading both Iran and Syria now.



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Something sounds VERY familiar about all of this....



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Why would they need to get help from north korea when they could just ask their friends in Iran? it seems to me that someone is trying to stir up a hornet's nest across the whole middle east, Bush giveing the world a leaving present?



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloak and Dagger


Yeah really, only America should be allowed to have butt-loads of nukes right? God would want it that way.

Do you think it's possible a nation outside the US could be developing nuclear-arms as a means of defense against the US of A? In light of seeing USA invade, I mean... 'liberate' Afghanistan, Irag, Iran on their media programs, no doubt everyday. Remember G. Bush tagged N. Korea as being part of the 'Axis of Evil' at the start of the war? If I lived in Korea, North OR South, I would be having some rough sleep to say the least! Especially knowing that the USofA has used nuclear bombs on another nations soil before. Just some food for thought.

Personally I think we should all go back to sword fighting.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Cloak and Dagger]


Umm, have you seen the conditions that Kim Jong puts his own citizens under. The best word to describe it is deplorable. People are living in concentration camps over there. He strips all the citizens of there money to fund his nuclear weapons program. Do you actually think that this wacko would hesitate to shoot off a nuke at us? He has already fired a couple of missles (duds) towards us as a threat. And so we are supposed to sit here and allow him to possibly destroy this country with nukes...That we are not allowed to protect this nation...??



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76
Do you actually think that this wacko would hesitate to shoot off a nuke at us? He has already fired a couple of missles (duds) towards us as a threat. And so we are supposed to sit here and allow him to possibly destroy this country with nukes...That we are not allowed to protect this nation...??



Excellent point. So why is it that the US Government are more concerned with Iran, though they have no nuclear weapons? And are outwith of missile range of the American Mainland? Surely the sadistic dictator with the weapons cabable of hitting Seattle should be dealt with first?



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Syria, Iran, North Korea, Venezula, Cuba, China, Russia are all tied together in some way


Really?

Who said that, FOX? I'd take their march for war with a little bit of salt.

You are failing to forget that Cuba was one of the first to offer medical aid (including doctors) to the United States after Hurricane Katrina, but the US rejected their offer.



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subcomandante



Excellent point. So why is it that the US Government are more concerned with Iran, though they have no nuclear weapons? And are outwith of missile range of the American Mainland? Surely the sadistic dictator with the weapons cabable of hitting Seattle should be dealt with first?


I think they are concerned about Israel more than anything. We all know that Mr. Ahkmed over there wants nothing more than to annihilate Israel. Can you imagine, if Syria, Iran and North Korea tagged teamed up on Israel? There would be some serious problems in the Middle East occuring....Yikes...



posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76

I think they are concerned about Israel more than anything. We all know that Mr. Ahkmed over there wants nothing more than to annihilate Israel. Can you imagine, if Syria, Iran and North Korea tagged teamed up on Israel? There would be some serious problems in the Middle East occuring....Yikes...



Could be considered dealing with a problem in some peoples eyes, but no, I wouldn't want there to be nuclear war in the Middle East. Which is why it scares me that Israel has an undetermined number of nukes.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join