It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was on the planes in the 9/11 attacks??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ok people!! Looks like we have another Kennedy assassination scenario on are hands.

In order to prove that the government has something to do with 9/11. The only people who will have any idea would be the people on those planes. Who were they? There must be records of who got on those planes. Where were these people heading and why were they heading to that particular place? What do they do for a living? Who did they leave behind? I have so many questions just like the rest of you do. Work with me and help me figure out what is really going on.

Who worked at the air port that the planes took off from? What happened to those people? Did they see anything unusual that day?

I don't believe that no one saw anything. But, were there anyone on those planes?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If you care to look up the prosecution exhibits from the Mousoui trial, you will get a list of all the passengers and crew members.

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

You will also find pictures of them either alone or with family members. If you choose, you can Goole/ Yahoo search each name and pretty much all of them have some type of website or memorial. There were TJX employees that died, raytheon employees that died, and some that were just going to or coming back from a vacation.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
www.prnewswire.com.../www/story/09-11-2007/0004660513&EDATE=Sep+11,+2007

Is there a possibility that this was a huge plan from the begging to up homeland security to make a profit. Along with trade. I wouldn't put it past these huge corporate companies. They say they are helping the communities and families according to TJX web site.

www.tjx.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Let me put the again for the Raytheon Company
www.raytheon.com...

Check out there info on 9/11

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinfull

I understand that this website is home to many different conspiracy theories but it is beyond irresponsible for you to suggest that a US Corporation perpetrated the 9/11 attacks to trun a profit. Especially since you haven't a single shred of information to support this outlandish claim.

Others have pointed this out (regarding other posters) but if you guys want the rest of the world to take this supposed truth movement seriously, you simply have to be more careful about spewing out the most ridiculous and vile charges without regard to evidence.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yes it is very irresponsible for me to say such a thing.

The only proof I have has been working for the government for some time. I wouldn't put it past them to think of some crazy idea to make money or improve a already exciting plan. Remember, propaganda is the only way the government can get the public to agree with them. There for you get supply and demand.

Now these are only theories of mine. I am still investigating my ridiculous claims. If I’m proven wrong (good) I don't want to be right about this. If I’m right then god help us.

But, please go a head and try to disprove it. If you can't prove something and you can't disprove it. Then it becomes a theory.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
answering the original question from the poster, Who was on the planes? This is all I know.

An ex Israil Mossad agent, currently in Software Engineering.

One of the pilots was ex AirForce. He was involved with a drill at the Pentagon where they trained for a possible Air Attack from a HiJacked plane.

One of the planes had an autopsy list released, it was missing the hijackers names. So they might not have been on the plane.

Mohamad Atta now he was deffinetly on the plane that hit WTC first. We know this because his passport floated through the fire that was melting steel to be found on the streets below by the FBI

Plus he left a Karan and evidence.
1. At the bar he partied at the days before in Florida
2. In a bag he left in a Taxi he took to the Airport
3. And in his lugage that did not get put on his plane and was in the hands of the FBI the next day.

On a side note, there is a web site where people can mail postcards in that tell a secret they can tell noone else. One post card gave me chills. It said, "Everyone who knew me before 9/11 2001 thinks I am dead" So that person wasn't on one of the planes.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Screw the list, I want to see all the videos of the passengers who were standing in line at the airport, with all the videos of the so call hightjackers, that this Government convinced the American people they were the terrorists. They showed us videos of the terrorist at the airport getting check in. Where is the video of the passengers checking in? The whole airport has videos!

top topics

join