It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate 9/11 facts all you want but for me the truth is found...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
in one very simple question that seems to get lost in the clutter of engineering facts, holographic projections, and debatable time lines. Here it is;

WHERE IS THE FILM FOOTAGE OF THE PENTAGON BEING HIT BY A PLANE?

Hello!!??? I mean it is supposed to be the most fortified building in a Big Brother country and we are supposed to believe that the cameras were off that day in that part of the building??? How friggin convenient is that??.....

No worries. Let's just get a look at the footage from the gas station across the street that points directly at the demolished side of the Petagon. After all we know that the FBI confiscated it immediately based on the report by the owner of the station.

WELL THEN............. Where is it??? 6 years later and we would just like to take a little look if they don't mind. Just to put this to rest once and for all...if they dont mind.

I've spent what seems like years looking over the facts as i know alot of us have and
that is in my humble opinion the most absolutely farfetched theory of them all.

WHERE IS THE FILM OF THE PLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON???????????

Debunkers and faithful believers in the governments "Official Story".... I ask....

Does that really sit well with you? Do you really just take that as fact....you know... in a case closed kind of way? Please explain how that you have convinced yourself that all those cameras really must not have any "important footage" .... including the one from the gas station across the street. WHERE IS OUR FILM?

[edit on 12-9-2007 by DrPaulisENKI]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
They won't show the film because then everyone will see that it was not plane. It was an explosion in the Passenger Plane Parts Storage room in the Pentagon that was conveniently located just under the civilian bean counters who were trying to find out where the missing three TRILLION dollars went to.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Malichai

Exactly! It is simply not plausible that there is no film of the building being struck. I'm waiting for a debunker to post the 5 frame POS that they did release that proves nothing. C'mon people where is the film?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yup the basic of the theory, the reason for the search, here it is.

People ask, "How can you believe such a load of conspiracy crap?"

People are too naive, they want to believe what the government will tell them because how could they possibly believe such a horrible thing may have happened.

"What do you mean this was an in-SIDE JOB?!" Are you NUTS!?"

Maybe I am... did you know that three, not two, WTC buildings were destroyed on 9-11?

"WTF ARE YOU talking about, there were only two buildings that went down! Wow man you are crazy, get help."

Thats about where the conversation end most of the time.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai
They won't show the film because then everyone will see that it was not plane. It was an explosion in the Passenger Plane Parts Storage room in the Pentagon that was conveniently located just under the civilian bean counters who were trying to find out where the missing three TRILLION dollars went to.

for the sake of my own ignorance... is this hyperbole / sarcasm, or is that true? I feel like a moron asking, but if that is indeed true, i am also convinced.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

for the sake of my own ignorance... is this hyperbole / sarcasm, or is that true? I feel like a moron asking, but if that is indeed true, i am also convinced.

Oh YA it is VERY true.

Search it yourself though...

Thats your job.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

From all the bad news that day by the time 5:30 pm rolled around I did hear that wtc 7 collapsed. But it didn't sink in.
But yes I would also would love seeing this mystery tape. Of the other video I did see something but it went by so fast it was a blur.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

You may want to check out this web site also.911myths.com
That is, if you want both sides of the story. If not, then you probably shouldn't click on it.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

prison planet i dont care for much...but they had information on the gas station video....and that's a thread talking about when it was released....(last year).....and the hotel video was released in november (last year)

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Of course I don't have any proof that it was an explosion or that the Pentagon had a room where Airplane Parts were stored.

But it is true that trillions are missing and that the accounts were killed in the explosion.

"One Army office in the Pentagon lost 34 of its 65 employees in the attack. Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck."
It seems to be the only department which re-entered the building after renovation.
More at source.

Sorry, I was wrong about the amount. It was/is 2.3 Trillion dollars.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wenfieldsecret

So then I guess it is the other 84 tapes that they are holding that we should be interested in. I got that from the link you provided. How much longer should we wait do you think?...What is a reasonable amount of time for the Gov. to hold those 84 tapes?....Why don't they want us to see them?....Why does'nt the MSM give a shyt?...

Can anyone who supports the Governments story give 1 rational reason why we have never been shown footage of the Pentagon being hit by a....... Plane?

Where is the plane??????? Where is the film???? Does Hannity care?..Bill O?....Let's get some coverage about the lack of FBI cooperation. I'll hold my breath

[edit on 12-9-2007 by DrPaulisENKI]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Oh YA it is VERY true.

Search it yourself though...

Thats your job.

psh, whatever. what do you think I joined this board for? More links to google? See this as your one chance to mention it to someone who cares and may spread the link along. Or don't, I'll just watch Chocolate Rain a few more times.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Of course I don't have any proof that it was an explosion or that the Pentagon had a room where Airplane Parts were stored.

But it is true that trillions are missing and that the accounts were killed in the explosion.

"One Army office in the Pentagon lost 34 of its 65 employees in the attack. Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck."
It seems to be the only department which re-entered the building after renovation.
More at source.

Sorry, I was wrong about the amount. It was/is 2.3 Trillion dollars.

thanks, i would say i'm shocked, or angry, or confused... but I'm fresh out of all 3. Now, I just add that to the memory bank. How utterly convenient. Once Bush leaves office, he should take up playing the lottery.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Boy this is one the most irritating things concerning 911. Was there a 757 or not? I haven't been convinced either way, which is kinda spooky.

If the official line is true then you would think they would release something showing a 757. Some argue there are legal cases pending and the tapes are evidence for those trials and are there for confidencial.

Now the criminals who supposedly flew the 757 died in the wreck so what trials could those be?

The part about them being confiscated within minutes(the Burger King, the hotel, and VDOT tapes) that kind of bugs me too. A 757 just hit the Pentagon and someone has the calm and cool to order someone else to go and get these tapes in the middle of what should be total kaos.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If you saw the movie Loose Change you know that at the place where the engines should have crashed the windows were not even broken.

And the hole was smaller than the airplane, and that there were no parts found from the passenger jet. There was however a turbine from a much smaller plane...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow

Maybe I am... did you know that three, not two, WTC buildings were destroyed on 9-11?

"WTF ARE YOU talking about, there were only two buildings that went down! Wow man you are crazy, get help."

lol thats pretty much how all my 9/11 conversation with my homies are like

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Security camera footage of the Pentagon attack, from the nearby Doubletree Hotel. [Source: Public domain]In mid-September 2006, the FBI releases never-before-seen footage from security cameras at a Citgo gas station near the Pentagon, recorded on the morning of 9/11. Agents seized the video just minutes after the attack on the Pentagon (see (After 9:37 a.m.) September 11, 2001). The FBI releases it in response to a Freedom of Information Act request and related lawsuit by the public interest group Judicial Watch. Many people believed the footage would show the strike on the Pentagon. However, the video, depicting views from the gas station’s six security cameras, shows that these cameras apparently did not capture it. The footage has been partially obscured by the FBI, though, to protect the privacy of individuals who were in the Citgo convenience store at the time it was recorded.

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

No worries. Let's just get a look at the footage from the gas station across the street that points directly at the demolished side of the Petagon. After all we know that the FBI confiscated it immediately based on the report by the owner of the station.

Early in December, the FBI releases more security camera footage from the morning of 9/11, taken from atop the Doubletree Hotel in Arlington, Virginia, which it also seized after the attacks. This is also in response to the Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch and others. The grainy video does not show American Airlines 77 in flight, but does show the explosion after the Pentagon was hit. According to Judicial Watch, this “seemingly contradicts a sworn FBI affidavit in a related case claiming that the Doubletree security recordings ‘did not show the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.’” [CNN, 12/2/2006; KWTX, 12/4/2006; Judicial Watch, 12/7/2006] In the weeks after 9/11, it was reported that FBI investigators confiscated footage of the impact on the Pentagon from a hotel nearby (see September 21, 2001). Whether the hotel referred to was the Doubletree is unknown. Judicial Watch is trying to obtain 9/11 footage from cameras at the Sheraton National Hotel, which is also near the Pentagon.

Same source.

There's your answer.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by albie]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870

You may want to check out this web site also.911myths.com
That is, if you want both sides of the story. If not, then you probably shouldn't click on it.

Sorry, the NIST, FEMA and 9/11 Commission have provided us with the other side of the story.

911myths... they do not even say who authored it... total junk.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
No kiddding, without that footage that surely exists, there is a giant hole in the "official" story. It is not the only hole by any streatch of the imagination.

I used to spend time debating 9/11 with people. Now I just say, it was an inside job, and if you come to any other conclusion you need to read a lot more.

You can debate all day long and it won't get you anywhere. At this point you either get it or you are terribly mis-informed. WTC 7 was what got me. I have studied demolition for years even before 9/11. It is obvious that WTC 7 was demo'd and It woke me up, when I finally saw the footage of WTC 7 in Dec. 04'.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join