It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia has made their bed...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

Bush about the war in Iraq :
video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady

Originally posted by tabm1
It's very funny to read this even in comparison with inner-Russian conspiracy theories about Putin etc.

HI Tabm1, can you give us more info or a link? I'm curious to know more about the inner-Russian conspiracy theories. THank you.

At first, I can say the government resigning is apparently the part of pre-elections game. This is the most obvious fact because similar things happen every time before elections in Russia. For example, new big Fair Russia Party has been made recently in fact only for breaking the opposition of Communist Party and assimilate its voters.

This government resigning has possibly been done for introducing of Putin's successor. May be he is just his temporary successor. In any case, it's clear, Zubkov is Putin's man.

Things written above are not conspiracies or something. There are usual, habitual for Russians.

I'll write about conspiracies tonight.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Thanks, but I do not need anyone trying to open my eyes. Trust me I am smart enough to make my own decisions on just about anything. Long live the freedom to think for yourself and Gob bless the USA.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Is it not possible that if 9/11 was indeed an inside job, then we went to war to gain the funds to create weapons of mass destruction to defeat all other threats i.e russia iraq and iran? Just my thoughts but thats a cerain possibility of whats going on in my eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join